My review - jan 18 episode

Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

my review of the performances:

Shyam & Dhiraj - it was an okay performance..among all the performances, I would rate this one the weakest!! shyam is capable of much and they should had been given a more better song to perform on !!
Dhiraj & Swarali - Dhiraj & Swarali again performed on contemporary..but the whole act was lovely!! The story potrayed was nice...
Sumedh & Mannan - The act bought tears in Daisy's eyes..it was very emotional and beautifully potrayed by both Sumedh & Mannan!
Biki Das - Unfortunately, Arundhati is injured and she could not perform yesterday. So Biki had to do a solo act!! & boy he nailed it! u just cant take your eyes off Biki when he dances..plus he had an injured finger and had to do this act at the last minute!! He was amazing..Daisy hugged him!! Like Mithun said ..pure dance!!

Dance ke takkar - Clearly Biki did better than sumedh! Sadly he is always in the bottom 3..he deserves to be in the finals!!
No one got eliminated..Mithun used his veto power!
Most of the focus was on Salman yesterday that judges even forgot to give comments..Im happy when there are no guest stars, that way the focus remains on the dance and the contestants!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
agree with you... i absolutely loved bikidas both performances.. the solo act because arundhati coundt perform.. and the dance ke  takkar .. he is a phenomenal dancer... i was hoping that his solo act woudnt end that much early. he was marvelous...
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes even i was thinking that biki's solo act wouldn't end so early...but even if he was injured he performed so well..he is a brilliant dancer..😊
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Biki Das is a fantastic dancer! Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Biki is really good but I dont know I think might be out next week or week after, he is not getting enough votes compared to others :(
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with ur analysis.
I didnt enjoy Shyam and Dhiraj's act as much they both have done better, so this was a little disappointing. I think Mudassar should have put more dance in the act or tried something completely different. Only Shyam was being judged thankfully he made up for it in his solo.

Dhiraj-swarali loved their performance after a long time. It was simple, clean and captured the audience. Very well choreographed and executed. Loved the heart knocking step the kept repeating.

Sumedh-Manan beautiful concept and some amazing moments in the choreography. Well performed by the boys too it was very touching. Loved the part when Manan walks on Sumedh's hands and when Sumedh holds Manan's hand and leads him in slow motion. Truly deserved peformance of the day.

Biki performed well despite injury and hope Arundhati recovers soon.

Accorording to Sumedh's tweet the face off was edited wish they had shown the whole thing. But from the bits seen Biki was that 0.1% better.

😊

I wanna now see a variety of dance styles, i know they do their own style.
I want to see Manan do contemporary.
I want to see Sumedh do some indian folk.
I want Swarali to do hip hop or something like kathak.
Biki to do jazz.
Shyam to try an indian style like Chhau or something.
I want to see Dheeraj do popping.

Time to show us their versitality.

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What was with the whole veto thing? Was Mithunda trying to show off in front of Salman or something?🤢 Sometimes, I don't get Mithda at all. 😕