Frequent Posters

anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha2515

what are you sayin...can u please explain...am damn curious?? 😲

Oh u curious abt wt dear ??
dnt be cnfuse ..i was just kiding ... ya kaho teasing FW actualy 😛😆
In today's episd ABHI SIR said"arey sir bcchpan mein maine bohot patangein udhayi hain" ... bt for our knwledge he is actualy lost his past na ??
anjali_mahajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

No she isn't 😭

kisi ne Daya sir ki pukar nhi suni kya "SHREYAAA"...unki ye dard bhri pukar Shreya ko kuch nhi hone degi ... 😛
😭 😭
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali_mahajan

Oh u curious abt wt dear ??
dnt be cnfuse ..i was just kiding ... ya kaho teasing FW actualy 😛😆
In today's episd ABHI SIR said"arey sir bcchpan mein maine bohot patangein udhayi hain" ... bt for our knwledge he is actualy lost his past na ??

Huh? Yeh kaise kar diya FW ne. ðŸ˜†
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why has FW started making trio behave so weirdly these days? First Duo suspecting ACP and supporting DCP...Now Abhi shooting at Daya and instead ACP showing full trust on Daya ! Am I dreaming? 
Anyways, ridiculous episode. A lovely performance by Daya sir indeed. But as far as the story is concerned, the first parts of out-of-mumbai shoots are always nothing more than chase sequences ! So this one too was nothing more than that. Yes, Daya-Shreya thing is getting on my nerves. ðŸ¥±
Edited by Shagnika - 10 years ago
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Huh? Yeh kaise kar diya FW ne.😆</font>

Arry bachpan mein sab ne kites udaaye hai
tho Abhi sir ne shayed assume karliya ho ke unhone bhi udaaye hongi
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is Shreya a CID officer or not? She was scared herself more then the grandparents when she went out to face the thugs. Daya killing 4 random people he barely knows. That is so unlike him. Someone else must have shot them to let Daya think he shot them. Abhijeet was getting a bit too hyper with Ashish but it was justified. I am glad FW is utilising his anger. ACP was only there for a few scenes just liked him in the kites scene when he got annoyed with Abhi sir when he started flying kites. Others barely had 1/2 scenes. I was expecting a reaction from Nik. Everything else I understood except who is Samrat Bhai? Is he the same guy who shot Shreya? Regarding Daya's Shreya shout he would have done the same if Purvi or Tarika got shot in front of his eyes.

BTW what language were they speaking? Gujrati?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Shruti

Same here 😆

I might have watched if it were not yspt. But unfortunately it is yspt. They'll show Daya crying his eyes out and maybe even a funeral and in the end she'll do a Jesus Christ and say yspt. That's what is intolerable. I hate it. I am so angry with them for making such 'fake officer death' episodes. 😡

You girls enjoy Daya's crying scene. I can't tolerate it.Edited by visrom - 10 years ago
anjali_mahajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I might have watched if it were not yspt. But unfortunately it is yspt. They'll show Daya crying his eyes out and maybe even a funeral and in the end she'll do a Jesus Christ and say yspt. That's what is intolerable. I hate it. I am so angry with them for making such 'fake officer death' episodes. 😡

You girls enjoy Daya's crying scene. I can't tolerate it.

I too hate yspt n so called fake Crying type drama 😡
bt still i decided to watch the episode ,to knw hw much, Great Mind our FW have 😆
nd how they utilize this in episode..nd in hw many secs they ruined our expectation ..our hope
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was thought to be a DUO friendship so surely tomrw episode will be Abhijeet sir firing bullet at Daya sir and At other place like filmy way shreya is getting sensation... ðŸ˜†
How badly the dailogue were distrubuted Lolz ...our cops se jadha side actors bol rahe the ðŸ˜¡
kite flying scene was good...
very Poor Story ...
And Why is Ahmedabad speacial Daya sir- shreya speacial?????????????
I think last mein ye log garbha bhi karenge ðŸ˜”
<Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi...CID bhi kabhi Ek Crime show tha Lolz>
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And that as a CID 17 yrs Celebration????????? 
Start hi aisa hai toh aage aage kya hoga pata nahi...😔