Originally posted by: strawberrypie

wrong!!

actually its much better than murdering someone πŸ˜‰

Issi ki kammi thi... πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KifPaulholic

but there;s no actual prove for that. it's just WOM, so it can be both ways. you will believe what you want.same goes for me, but Shirish Kunder's case is deferent people actually saw it, SRK never denied it so.its your call if 50 phone calls are worse than slapping someone in the face.

People saw Salman slapping Somi Ali too..And did you see SRK slapping Sirish..πŸ˜†..o I can also call it word of mouth dear..
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sophz

Lol now you are just trying to start something πŸ˜† I'm a SRK fan so I'm not going to go there with you πŸ˜Ž

I'm SRK fan and I actually don't have a problem going there. πŸ˜†tired of same thing coming back again n again.  Edited by KifPaulholic - 10 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was prank,,didn;t u got it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
Debarati7 thumbnail

I'm SRK fan and I actually don't have a problem going there. πŸ˜†tired of same thing coming back again n again. 

Oh that is why you brought SRK on a salman topic to bash him??Wow..what a fan..hats offπŸ˜†
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fire_gun

it was prank,,didn;t u got it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

If it is it reminds of that SRK-Saif-Neil Nitin Mukesh incident πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Debarati7

People saw Salman slapping Somi Ali too..And did you see SRK slapping Sirish..πŸ˜†..o I can also call it word of mouth dear..

Really? that's your argument you can say it if you want to? carry on dear if you are claiming SRK never slapped Shirish, then there's no argument here I guess.πŸ˜†
Debarati7 thumbnail

Really? that's your argument you can say it if you want to? carry on dear if you are claiming SRK never slapped Shirish, then there's no argument here I guess.πŸ˜†

And your argument is Salman did not slap Somi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I dont knoww in which incident you were n eye witness..that you are so sure about bothπŸ˜†
Sophz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Oh that is why you brought SRK on a salman topic to bash him??Wow..what a fan..hats offπŸ˜†

Yeah because of fans like you I don't mind bashing SRK! Actually this place made me hardcore Salman fan, the way he gets bashed only makes me wanna defend him more πŸ˜Ž 

As for the press conference didn't Vivek deny it afterwards? saying Aish made him do it πŸ˜† and you want me to believe that guy? GTFO
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
salman and his stupid jokesEdited by DB_reloaded - 10 years ago