Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sairam03

Good start. Hope story will be interesting.

Thank you😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Thank you😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Chapter 2: Warmth 

"Excuse ma'am? Ma'am?" I stirred, irritated at the voice that woke me. I was finally capable of sleeping after two whole days and when I am finally peaceful she had to come.

"Yes?" With my eyes closed I replied coldly sending a clear message that I was agitated at being waken.

"What would you like to eat? If not at the moment, I can come back, you just have to ring the bell."

Ugh, than why could she not do that before clearly witnessing that I was sleeping.

"Just come back later."

I am so sure that I heard her hmph before she left, who the f**k cared. I went back to sleep trying to remove the tingly feeling that was provoking my gut.

I grabbed my suitcase off the wheel, and headed toward the counter to get my passport stamped for the last time before I could actually step out of the airport. Just as I headed out of door, after receiving a very perverted smile from the security guard who checked my passport, despite wanting to kill him I smiled back sweetly and walked away, I slammed my bag with someone's leg.

Turning around to apologize, for not paying attention, I greeted the same hazel eyes that left me stranded once before in a country that made me shiver just thinking about it.

"Hello there again, how we meet again?" He said sarcastically, and pretty much said it in a way depicting that he was not pleased bumping with me again. That kinda stung me and I had no clue why.

Giving him a scorch look I turned to walk away just as I heard "It's okay."

I looked at him, "Oh my bad, was I supposed to apologize to. f**k off would you."

"Language and that would be a yes, stop condescending and say it and if you prefer we could stand here all day, I could get all my meetings cancelled, or transported here."

"I'm condescending? Do you even know what that means? Yes, of course, you can, my fault for forgetting that you don't have a "normal" life. Poor guy, running after gold all your life, despite being a billionaire and You people refer people lower than bloody gold-diggers when the reality is that it is the complete opposite. So sorry to say I have a NORMAL Life"

From the inside I knew that was nowhere close to being the truth.

"Yet you feel the need to tell me repeatedly you have a life and reply to my allegedly useless opinions? Keep lying to yourself, or get off your ass and do something with you mediocre life."

"Pardon me, but you've have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn."

"Ouch. Anyways, I would love to stand here all day and fight like we are in high school by throwing comebacks at each other. I accept your apology, and I must say you have the brain of a hawk."

And just like that he walked away, with all the dignity in the world. His words, his looks, his eyes smiling when I was yelling at him were captured in my head. Why can't there ever be a situation to my liking?

In the large crowd, where all the men looked alike in the same attire okay maybe not the same outfits but oh man did they all look the same, I was trying to search for my uncle, My father's brother, Sharma Uncle or my Chachu, was coming to get me. All I know that he was taller than me, a little darker and I think he had a mustache at least from what I remember he did.

No luck, nowhere to be seen. Honestly, if all these men didn't actually look so alike than it would not be this difficult.

"Paro beta!"

My eyes caught the similar eyes of my father, light brown and a little further but very close to each other. I don't even know why but my eyes teared, this relief of satisfaction spread through my body that I saw someone of my own, I dropped my bags and ran towards him. I could literally feel my heart pumping really quick through my arteries. 

"Chachu." I hugged him so tight that he lifted me, to make it easier for me to hug even closer. I moved a little back to wipe his tears and hugged him again.

"Beta tum kidar thi, Meine tumhe kaha kaha nahi dhoonda (Beta-a term of endearment- my dear where were you, I searched for you every where). My dear, I thought I lost my last nishani (symbol) of my brother and bhabhi."

"Chachu I missed you. I just wished I was with you all these years, instead of in a strange unknown country all alone."

"I know. Shhh its okay, Chachu's got you now."

I let him go, only to put my head on his shoulder, and hold his arm despite it being quite an effort since he was an foot taller than me. He told the man with him to get my bags where I'd dropped them; I didn't even know he was there until Chachu called out his name.

"How are you beta? What have you been doing all these years?" Chachu asked with a bit of sadness while we began walking out with my head still on his shoulder.

"Chachu can we not talk about this, but later I promise I will tell you all. Ghar pe kon kon hai?(Who's at home?)" I asked with genuine excitement.

He smiled "Ghar mein (In the house..), there's your Chachi, your three cousins, Nandani, Rahul, and Karan."

"Itna baray se ghar mein only five people, no worries I am here now."

My heart flooded warmth hearing his laughter, that was the replicate of my fathers. Something just took over me and I hugged him again and cried my heart out.

"Kya hua beta. Shh I'm right here, this time no asshole will be able to separate you from me. I assure you, if anyone even looks at you without my permission forget laying hands on you, he will have to confront legal punishments from the police. How could you forget in this town your Chachu is in charge, he is the general policeman" he said lovingly while rubbing his hand up down my back.

Just that statement made it clear to me that there was no way I was every going to go back to that country. I trembled, just recalling those torturous memories, till this moment I still wonder how I was capable of surviving through all that. 

Between my sobs I said "Chachu I love you, and I am scared, I don't want to go anywhere alone every again."

"You won't my child. You won't"

Me still clinging on to his chest, he walked me to his car, which with one eye open I could tell was a luxury car, meaning my Chachu had become rich.

Chachu picked me up and put me in the car. As soon as I touched the leather seats which were cold I shivered, one second I was cold and the other second I was covered with a blanket, which I hugged tightly to myself with one hand, and the other hugged my Chachu, as he slid in next to me.

He clung me to himself real close and tight, kissing my head, and assuring me "you are safe now my child. You are safe."

With that I hugged him tighter, and was 99 percent sure saw him quickly wipe his tear away, and I was ready to face and begin the new phase of my life. 

Thank you all for all the lovely comments and likes. I hope you liked the current chapter. Stay tuned to how Paro and Rudra will end up together. If anyone would like pms please BUDDY ME. THank you once again for reading. 

-Zainab❤️

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res me frst

Unres Edit:
The concept is awesm..very well written 👏 I think the person paro collide 3 times is Rudra nd the same person she had married in her childhood..
So bad abt her uncle who threw her in hostel..
but now happy the she encouraged herself to Face those cheap ppl..
looking forward to ur nxt chapter..how parud worlds nd lives collide..
update soon nd pm me 😊 Edited by Ayushii_Angel - 10 years ago
Krazzy4u786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!!
Luvd it!!!
Can't w8 4 d nxt upd8!!!
Thnx 4 d pm!!!
sumayyah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
loved it
wonderful
amazing
cont soon
thnx
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...liked it..! Thank s for the PM...!!
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow it was an awesome update
 i just loved it to the core of my heart 
please do continue soon 
thanks for the pm dear😛😛
GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Once again awsm wrk dear...
Love emotional part...very well portrayed...
Keep rocking
Thanks for pm dear
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The chapter was outstanding...so many emotions! Really liking the progression of the story! Keep going Zainab you are an incredibly talented writer! Haha I miss talking to my "balle balle chokris" as well! We need a new social topic to talk on! We will go crazy there I know it!