Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Taking in someone doesn't necessarily mean adoption, I mean say if someones sister/brother dies so they take in his son. That doesn't mean he has become their daughter's brother.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No no you guys are right, I didn't say you were wrong, I just said that it is basically considered as adoption even if they didn't do it officially. The word adoption's definition varies from culture to culture and through history. My point is that using the word adopt is the easiest way to explain their family structure. A simple google search will explain my point.  

Neither did I call it strange for them to get married. We made the same point there, I said in the end it depends whether they consider each other as siblings or just as friends. It's a weird situation and only depends on the definition each individual gives it. For example, Mansha's character loves Danish but Danish may have considered her as his sister.
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thos actually reminds me of one book I read where this girl has a crush on a guy and then her mother marries the guys father and they become step siblings 🤣 now THAT was weird
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Thos actually reminds me of one book I read where this girl has a crush on a guy and then her mother marries the guys father and they become step siblings 🤣 now THAT was weird

That's how Shamoon and Javeria Abbasi were.. Shamoon and Javeria got married first then Javeria's mum got married to Shamoon's father.. Jav-Sha are separated now but their parents are still together..😆

MochaQueen thumbnail
So much weird stuff goes on in this world 😆