Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Very good, you writes well!
shagun-rocks thumbnail
that was a fabulous piece dear..loved rudra opened up to paro in his own way..do continue this if possible..or else write another FF/OS..would love to read more of your works...& do inform me as & when you write next...
TellyFanatic4va thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!! This is the best OS I have read on PaRud. You have done an AMAZING job writing this OS. I could imagine each and every part in my mind. Just Mindblowing. Lookin forward to more of your work in the future. You are a BRILLIANT writer. Keep up the beyond beautiful work!!!!!!
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love whoever emotionaly blackmailed you into dis. Dis is epic. Perfect writing i read this before but came back to comment from laptop :D
MadhuO thumbnail
Enjoyed reading this fiction. 👏
Skyfall thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Such an amazing OS.
Please you have to turn this into an FF
<3
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How dare you not PM it to me?? I mean its such a fantastic piece of writing and undoubtedly the best that I have come across!! You capture the very essence of Rudra and Paro in this particular piece! Marvelous!!

Beware you've got a stalker after you! I'll be following you until the end of the world!!😆
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you.
It is very nice to see you here also. I didn't know you were watching the show.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: e_enigma

Holy...

Crap.

Excuse me! Who said your writing skills aren't beyond awesome?!? I know that I don't know you, but ..but..but...can I blackmail you to write another OS? Please!?!!?!?!?!?

Okay, onwards. I loved it! Beautifully written and described. Loved the dialogues.

Kudos!

Thank you so much hun. I said my writing might not have settled into Paro&Rudra because I am so used to writing on Arnav and Khushi. You're so kind with your words. If I get another whim of inspiration anytime soon, I'll add another part to this OS. Thank you once again.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 10 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: hilly

Heeey! 

Hoping you remember me... I've been reading your work lately... and it's always been awesome. 
This Os on rudra & paro is simply brilliant... far fetched? Yes.. but something I'm forword to once they are on truce. Oh rudra, paro is actually  a healing balm for him and I'm glad to see it hss gotten him somehere to be a bit open.

Of course I remember you. It is very nice to see you here also :') Thank you so much. Yes, I know this track will come later on but when I get the itch to write something particular...I have to scratch it. Plus, this was requested so I had no other option. Glad you liked it.