Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Our Draupadi learns archery from Krishna... ermmm nice ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyone wants to see an archery contest between husband and wife?  😛🤣🤣🤣
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sukanya_Datta

Anyone wants to see an archery contest between husband and wife? 🤣

the whole thing would've been even more better if arjun taught her archery!!!!!!
Think D-aarya kya aap mujhe dhanu vidhya sikha dega???????
A- avashya panchali. Tume dhanush aise pakdo... (showing her how... n drau doing it the wrng way).. aise nehi panchali.. aise (holding her arms... pkacing his arms over hers and telling her all abt it)
But drau was all looking at him... his eyes n not at all listening
A- ab samaja panchali.. ab tum karo!!!
D- ji.. ji aarya. .. paranthu pratham baar aap karvaleejiye na
arjun smiling n pulling the arrow n leting it go...
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

the whole thing would've been even more better if arjun taught her archery!!!!!!
Think D-aarya kya aap mujhe dhanu vidhya sikha dega???????
A- avashya panchali. Tume dhanush aise pakdo... (showing her how... n drau doing it the wrng way).. aise nehi panchali.. aise (holding her arms... pkacing his arms over hers and telling her all abt it)
But drau was all looking at him... his eyes n not at all listening
A- ab samaja panchali.. ab tum karo!!!
D- ji.. ji aarya. .. paranthu pratham baar aap karvaleejiye na
arjun smiling n pulling the arrow n leting it go...

Dear, this is a mytho show...😆😆
Agar historical hota to bhi sayad dikha dete, but mytho me no chance..🤣🤣🤣
Tum ye sab scenes apne sapne me hi dekhti raho..😆 Mai bhi dekhungi tumhare sath..😛
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Ye promo yaad hai??
Kitna accha eye-lock tha in dono ke bich me, but show me to kuch bhi nhi hua..

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆 Krish mytho show hai 😆 but its so dreamy 😉

@Suku I swear I kill cvs :/ such awesum eyelocks they had in evry promo...erghhh this is soo pissing...do they want us to b happy with promos of Arjun Draupadi while other Pandavas touching n hugging her 😡 
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

This is what I'm looking forward to...

'Draupadi gets the new of Arjun coming with his new wife Subhadra. A furious Draupadi draws a line of fire, tells Arjun that he has broken their oath and is not allowed inside and leaves. An innocent Subhadra with her pure heart crosses the line of fire and comes to Draupadi to persuade her.'

I love the fiery Yagnaseni

I am waiting for angry Draupadi 🥳
devashree_h thumbnail
What is that promo Suku, I havent seen it.
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Written update 7th March Episode : 128

1) Kunti assures Vrushali that she is going to beg to Gandhari for the permission of her freedom.

2) Then Karn enters and informs Kunti "Vrushali is free to go to Indraprasth now." Vrushali doesn't agree to go with him.

3) Then Karn asks her "do you have doubt on my character"?
She replies that wealth changes one's characters. To this Karn replies that he is no more a king.

4) Kunti tells Karn to give her sons a written message. But Karn says that she can believe in him by giving verbal message. It will be a secret.

5) Karn also says : "I have not forgotten the teachings of my parents but I shall keep protecting my friend forever"

6) Karn rejects the expensive kingly clothes and wears normal attire. He goes to donate the brahmins as he does everyday. But the Brahmins don't accept his donation.

7) They say "yesterday you were a king and today you are a poor son of Suta... taking donation from Sutaputra is prohibited in shastra, so we can't take" With politeness.

8) Karn feels highly insulted and take out his knife and faces the brahmins "I have deserted the position of a king but I am still able to donate. You took my donation because of my fear that I was a king"

9) The brahmins get afraid to see the knife. Karn throws the gold coins and leaves.

10) Vrushali asks the brahmins "Does not a sutputra deserve dharm?" They reply that it is the fruit of his past life's action. He must have inflicted so much pain on so many people in his previous birth. That is why he is suffering in this birth. Then Vrushali asks "in this life you have hurt Karn, then what will you get in next birth?"
Then brahmins become silent.

11) Bhim gets extremely angry to hear that the king has prevented Kunti from coming to their new kingdom. Everybody is angry and Yudhistir finds no way to settle this matter.

12) Vasudev advises Yudhistir with logical explanations of Dharm and he decides to send his brothers to Hastinapur to being their mother.

13) Karn and Vrushali talk to each other. Karn thanks Vrushali for opening his eyes to the path of dharm. She also apologizes for she has spoken harsh words. They develop a sort of liking for each other.

14) Arjun, Bhim with Vasudev set out for Hastinapur then they meet Karn and Vrushali at the main gate...

Pre-cap - Arjun has to enter Panchali and Yudhistir's room to take his Gandiv to fight with Takshak...

Source: http://www.facebook.com/OfficialMahabharat/photos/a.149208158609135.1073741828.148218675374750/223063181223632/?type=1
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

What is that promo Suku, I havent seen it.

This pic is from the first Draupadi promo that was released by Star Plus..
Just search for Draupadi promo in YT, you will find it.😊
Regina_Lupa thumbnail

Draupadi in her new look as Maharani of Indraprasth!!

photo credits Shiva sri frm instagram!!!
Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 10 years ago