Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Want to see the promo havent seen it yet
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Mahabharat has been a life changing experience for me - Thakur Anoop Singh

Thakur Anoop Singh, the talented actor who dons the role of Dhritarashtra in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat on Star Plus is today happy with the fame and recognition that he is getting. Being the youngest actor on the sets, Anoop takes it upon himself to put in that extra effort to look natural and convincing on screen.

How is it working with Pooja Sharma aka Draupadi?

I personally adore her as Draupadi. I think she is a perfect match to play the character. There have been times when I have got lost in the expressions she delivers on screen. With what I have observed so far, she is extremely professional.

What would be your track with reference to Draupadi?

The answer to this can be given by the Producer Siddharth sir as this is totally his interpretation. But as far as I can think of, she is my daughter-in-law, but married to five men. So a repelling force could be seen in the scenes between us.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/interviews/mahabharat-has-been-life-changing-experience-me-thakur-anoop-singh-535

pooja-menon thumbnail
Today's spoiler...no pandavas/panchali again 

Mahabharat: Dhritarashtra decides that Kunti along with the royal family will not be a part of Indraprastha nagar pooja as they have to set an example for the Hastinapur people.Karn gets to know that Dhritarashtra has barred Kunti from going to Indraprastha nagar pooja, he decides that he will speak to Duryodhan.Karan tries to convince Duryodhan but in vain. He then tells Duryodhan and Shakuni that he can't do so much injustice and is resigning from the Kingship of Ang kingdom and that he'll still serve Duryodhan on the basis of friendship.Duryodhan is not very happy about it but Shakuni tells him that they should just let Karn be, as they will need him later.
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks pooh for the spoilers!!!! 
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
superb avis nice work liked it 
pooja-menon thumbnail

Credit: Twitter ðŸ˜Š
pooja-menon thumbnail
Sukanya_Datta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Arjun To Defeat Takshak & To Marry Subhadra In Mahabharat

In Star Plus Mahabharat Next Week,Arjun picks up his Gandiv from Draupadi's room and leaves to save the cows from Takshak. Arjun captures Takshaq, Takshak hands over the cows to Arjun but swears he will come back for revenge and leaves. Arjun comes back to Indraprastha, but doesn't enter the palace, he tells Yudhishtir that he'll have to take sanyaas as he has entered Draupadi's chamber broken the oath, Krishna asks Arjun to visit Somnath temple when he completes his sanyaas. Arjun leaves for sanyaas leaving behind a sad Draupadi & Pandavs.

Shakuni is happy that Arjun has left for sanyaas & they got time to stop Indraprastha's rajsuya yagya, he tells Duryodhan that their next plan will be to get Duryodhanand Subhadra get married & take Krishna on their side as Yadavs & Krishna are one of biggest powers in Aryavarta. In Indraprastha, Draupadi learns the skill of archery from Krishna. After a time leap we see Arjun has reached Somnath temple to complete his sanyaas, there he gets upset when he sees Shakuni & Duryodhan being pally with Krishna & Balraam. Shakuni is shocked to see Arjun there & is doubtful of Krishna's intentions in the Duryodhan- Subhadra marriage alliance. Krishna asks Shakuni to play pitthu with him.. Shakuni is confused..

In the act of playing pitthu game, Shakuni tells Krishna that he knows Arjun is in Somnath and if Krishna tries to put hindrance to any of his plans he will face pure enemity. Krishna ensures him that Arjun is not in Somnath & asks him to go and check. Krishna in pretext of calling a sanyaasi, asks Subhadra to bring Arjun to Dwarika so that when Shakuni visits somnath, Arjun is missing. Subhadra brings the sanyaasi to Krishna, where Krishna reveals Arjun's identity.

Shakuni gets angry when he visits Somnath & realizes Krishna's plan.Krishna convinces Arjun to marry Subhadra, asks Subhadra to elope with Arjun. On their way back to Dwarka Shakuni gets glimpse of Subhadra eloping with Arjun, he gets really angry. Shakuni enters the wedding mandap where Duryodhan is all set to marry Subhadra, and announces that Subhadra has eloped with Arjun to marry him, Balraam, Bheeshma, Kunti, Dhritarashtra everyone shocked. Krishna enters the scene and puts up an innocent act. An angry Dhritarashtra announces open war against Dwarka

.As Arjun & Subhadra enter the wedding mandap, Krishna smartly tells Dhritarashtra till the time Arjun is a Kuruvanshi and considered a grandson he can't attack Dwarka as Dwarka will be in relation & if Arjun is cut off as a Kruvanshi then they'll have to free Indraprastha and declare it as an independent kingdom. Arjun Subhadra get married in everyone's presence, Dhritarashtra grudgingly gives blessings to the couple.

Bheeshma refuses to bless the couple, Krishna intervenes and tells Bheeshma that it's the time of revolution in Aryavarta and in such a time Bheeshma will have to decide in whose side he is in Dharm or Adharm.Shakuni fuels Balraam that there is only one queen in Indraprasth i.e. Draupadi & she will not let her in. Balraam tells Arjun that either Subhadra will go with him to Indraprastha or Arjun will remain in Dwarka with Subhadra, Arjun promises him that he will take Subhadra with him to Indraprastha. Draupadi gets the new of Arjun coming with his new wife Subhadra. A furious Draupadi draws a line of fire, tells Arjun that he has broken their oath and is not allowed inside and leaves. An innocent Subhadra with her pure heart crosses the line of fire and comes to Draupadi to persuade her.

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/03/07/arjun-to-defeat-takshak-to-marry-subhadra-in-mahabharat/
pooja-menon thumbnail
Our Draupadi learns archery from Krishna... ermmm nice ðŸ˜ƒ
bheegi thumbnail
This is what I'm looking forward to...

'Draupadi gets the new of Arjun coming with his new wife Subhadra. A furious Draupadi draws a line of fire, tells Arjun that he has broken their oath and is not allowed inside and leaves. An innocent Subhadra with her pure heart crosses the line of fire and comes to Draupadi to persuade her.'

I love the fiery Yagnaseni