Repost I cares for you Nidhi

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mere repost ki Psunami hai ki rukneka naam hi nahi leti.Sorry,zelna padega

this is just imagination of mine.                                                                                  
Nidhi is just wake up and finding dr.ashutosh on the bed.but he was absent. she just get up quickly and see everywhere and come to the hall.she ask bb about ashutosh,and he tells woh kuchh batakar nahi gaya hai.                                         

And she call him.                                                                                            
 ashu is sitting near the bed,where mallika is sleeping.and he is just testing her BP and giving injection to her.and finally he put his hand on her forehead with care.and his phone rangs.he switch off the phone that he don't want to disturb mallika.she was in deep sleep.he put fruits ther and went to maid and gave her some instructions.and he left the house,but forgot to switch on the phone. 
                                                                                     Nidhi is driving a car,and she call the receptnist of KGH,and asked about ashutosh.she told Dr mallika ko chakkar aaya tha aur woh gir gayi,dr ashutosh to bahaar se hi unhe dekhne chale gaye.  

She was shocked and thinks,maine kabhi unper shaq nahi kiya,maine kabhi unhe galat nahi samaza,muze unke pyaar per bharosa hai,fir kyo unhone muze batana jaroori nahi samza,dr ashutosh i am really hurted.and her deep though led the imbalance of stearing,and she see blankness in front of her eyes.and she feel inconsious and her car hit with big rock and she felled down from the car with unconsious condition.                                                                  
 Ashutosh came in KGH and asked receptnist about nidhi she told "DR ashutosh dr nidhi ne aapko phone kiya tha lekin aapne uthaya nahi,maine unhe bataya ki aap dr mallika ke ghar per gaye hai. he take it normally.and entered in the cabin and take out the phone from his pocket,and remembered that his phone is switched off.he switched onn.after waiting for one hour,he call her and he couldn't get reply.so he called bb.and bb replied,"are ashu,woh toh 2 ghante pehle nikali hai,pahoochi nahi kya ab tak.ashutosh shocked to hear.                                              
use kuchh galat hone ka darr laga,usne col verma ko,anji ko phone kiya,lekin woh kahin nahi thi.aur phir use raat ki baat yaad aai jab nidhi ne bola tha mallika ko unki zindagi se door rakhneke liye.ab use nidhi ki jyada chinta hone lagi.aur woh sochne laga,"nidhi ne kabhi muze mallika ke paas janese ,uski dekhbhaal karnese nahi roka,kabhi shaq nahi kiya,maine mallika ko ghar se bahar karna chaha to usne mallika ko waapis bulaya,mallika ne maarneki koshish ki use,lekin fir bhi usne muze
dhoondaneko kahaa.kya muze usse batakar nahi jana chhahiye?usse jyad humari dosti ko koi nahi samazta.                                                                              
aur uska phone baja,nidhi ka NO tha,usne uthaya ,"Nidhi,kahaa ho tum,aur phone kyon nahi utha rahi ho,pata hai kitna pareshan hoo main,jaldi aa jao,i am scared."

aur wahaase jawab aaya,saahab iss phone wali ladki ka accident hua hai,aur use main city hospital me lekar aaya hoo,aap kaun hai aap ka no dekha to phone kiya.                                                       

ASHU:was speechless                                                                                        
 NO:sahaab,aap jaldi aaiye                                                                                       
Ashu:aap DR ko phone dijiye,please and he give the phone to dr.                 
 DR:hello,dr ashutosh unhe chakkar aaya tha ,BP bhi badh gaya hai aap jaldi aayiye.

aur ashutosh city hospital pahunch gaye.                              

Nidhi ko dekha sirpe patti bandhi hui,haath aur pairome chot aayi thi ,aur woh ab bhi behosh thi.
Dr  Ashutosh usko dekhtehi sab kuchh bhool gaye aur uske paas aake baithe

.aur bole NIdhi,kuchh bolo nidhi,main hoo ashutosh,tumhara ashutosh                                                                                           

she didn't replied.                                                                                                
ASHU:please,kuchh bolo,main tumhe aise chupchaap ,khamosh nahi dekh sakta please baat karo muzse.and he picked her hand.nidhi,i am sorry,main kabhi tumse kuchh nahi chhupaoonga,please nidhi muzse door mat jao,main tumahare bina jee nahi sakta.muze tumhari aadat ho gai hai,saare muze chhodkar chale jaate hai,kyon nidhi?muzse tumne wada kiya tha ki har waqt mera saath dogi,tum iss tarah wada todke nahi jaa sakti please nidhi,aankhe kholo.                                                                   
and she replied,"DR.Ashutosh,                                                                        
 aur ashu ne nidhi ko apni baahome bhar liya,kaske.                                            
 ashutosh checked her and call the doctors with reports.he checked the report too and suddenly laughed,"hey doc,pata hai iss report main kya hai,                                                                                                                                      
 Ni":Muze pata nahi hoga to kise pata hoga?aapka promotion hone wala hai,                                                                                                                       
 Ashutosh:yeh report kehti hai ki,doctor nidhi muzse bahoot pyaar karti hai,lekin ashutosh to nidhi ke bina kuchh bhi nahi hai,aur woh nidhi ko bahoot miss karta hai.usse zindagi me kuchh nahi chahiye,siwa apni nidhi ke.                                                                                                                           
 Nidhi:yeh iss report me likha hai?                                                                      
 and he put nidhi's hand on his chest,:nahin,

sweet heart,iss report me."                                                                                                                                             
Ek Tu Na Mila Saari Duniya Mili Bhi To Kya Hai

Hope you all like this repost

Edited by parmarA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes Ashu care for Nidhi and his love has taken her out of that. Loved this repost.,,. abhi baaki ka hai na.. plzz usko bhi repost karo Alka Di.. mujhe padhna hai,,😊
Nidhi's state of mind is obvious , here i think like all wise men, Ashu shud have tols her abt going to Mallika. Good realisation. of him  !👏
And Ashni's love is great.. they are back with a news.. Good news hai .. hain di 😛
Lovely n emotional story going on.. ! 
Ashni cares for Ashni.. They Rock ! ⭐️

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome post Alka ji...Yes aapki repost ki Tsunami aa gayi hai 😆 But I am enjoying it 😳
Aww really nice Alka ji...I remember this one...Very nice Alka ji. 👏...Finally Ashu realizing his mistakes and making up for them...I mean he will make up for them now 😆
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Another lovely OS Alkaben!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 I remember reading this one too but loved reading it today again... 😳 Ashu realizing Nidhi's magnanimity part, I loved earlier too and today also, am very touched with this realization dawning upon him:

aur woh sochne laga,"nidhi ne kabhi muze mallika ke paas janese ,uski dekhbhaal karnese nahi roka,kabhi shaq nahi kiya,maine mallika ko ghar se bahar karna chaha to usne mallika ko waapis bulaya,mallika ne maarneki koshish ki use,lekin fir bhi usne muze
dhoondaneko kahaa.kya muze usse batakar nahi jana chhahiye?usse jyad humari dosti ko koi nahi samazta.   

This part is so emotional...

ASHU:please,kuchh bolo,main tumhe aise chupchaap ,khamosh nahi dekh sakta please baat karo muzse.and he picked her hand.nidhi,i am sorry,main kabhi tumse kuchh nahi chhupaoonga,please nidhi muzse door mat jao,main tumahare bina jee nahi sakta.muze tumhari aadat ho gai hai,saare muze chhodkar chale jaate hai,kyon nidhi?muzse tumne wada kiya tha ki har waqt mera saath dogi,tum iss tarah wada todke nahi jaa sakti please nidhi,aankhe kholo.

And this part is like the sunshine after heavy downpour... Ashuji's promotion from Hubby to Papa-To Be!! 🥳 Nidhi already aware of it and reports too confirming it!! ☺️ "hey doc,pata hai iss report main kya hai,                                                                                                                                      
 Nidhi":Muze pata nahi hoga to kise pata hoga?aapka promotion hone wala hai,      

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

parmarA thumbnail
Thank you and congrates Tasha
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Yes Ashu care for Nidhi and his love has taken her out of that. Loved this repost.,,. abhi baaki ka hai na.. plzz usko bhi repost karo Alka Di.. mujhe padhna hai,,😊

Nidhi's state of mind is obvious , here i think like all wise men, Ashu shud have tols her abt going to Mallika. Good realisation. of him  !👏
And Ashni's love is great.. they are back with a news.. Good news hai .. hain di 😛
Lovely n emotional story going on.. ! 
Ashni cares for Ashni.. They Rock ! ⭐️

Thank you Bawa for lovely feedback.
This has only one part Baw
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Awesome post Alka ji...Yes aapki repost ki Tsunami aa gayi hai 😆 But I am enjoying it 😳

Aww really nice Alka ji...I remember this one...Very nice Alka ji. 👏...Finally Ashu realizing his mistakes and making up for them...I mean he will make up for them now 😆

Firse like button ki barbadi shuru.
Thank you suku for liking my os.Ashu har baar mistakes se hi sikhata hai
parmarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Another lovely OS Alkaben!! 👏 I remember reading this one too but loved reading it today again... 😳 Ashu realizing Nidhi's magnanimity part, I loved earlier too and today also, am very touched with this realization dawning upon him: Thank you Tupu

aur woh sochne laga,"nidhi ne kabhi muze mallika ke paas janese ,uski dekhbhaal karnese nahi roka,kabhi shaq nahi kiya,maine mallika ko ghar se bahar karna chaha to usne mallika ko waapis bulaya,mallika ne maarneki koshish ki use,lekin fir bhi usne muze

This part is so emotional...

And this part is like the sunshine after heavy downpour... Ashuji's promotion from Hubby to Papa-To Be!! 🥳 Nidhi already aware of it and reports too confirming it!! ☺️ "hey doc,pata hai iss report main kya hai,                                                                                                                                      
 Nidhi":Muze pata nahi hoga to kise pata hoga?aapka promotion hone wala hai,      

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I missed all this in real KTLK.But wanted ashu strong enough and sensitive too
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parmarA

Firse like button ki barbadi shuru.

Thank you suku for liking my os.Ashu har baar mistakes se hi sikhata hai

Koi nahi Alka ji... Ashu sikh toh gaya naa 😉😆
deepaligupta197 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very beautiful OS Alka❤️ something we wanted to c in the show. Ashu as a caring husband , n Nidhi surprising Ashu wd d report...very beautiful.

Ashutosh:yeh report kehti hai ki,doctor nidhi muzse bahoot pyaar karti hai,lekin ashutosh to nidhi ke bina kuchh bhi nahi hai,aur woh nidhi ko bahoot miss karta hai.usse zindagi me kuchh nahi chahiye,siwa apni nidhi ke.                                                                                                                           
 Nidhi:yeh iss report me likha hai?                                                                      
 and he put nidhi's hand on his chest,:nahin,

sweet heart,iss report me."                                                                                     
 This was so enchanting. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. They fell in love, despite their differences, and once they did, something rare and beautiful was created. For them love  like that had only happened once, and that's why every minute they spent together has been seared in their memory n they wud never forget a single moment of it.
Splendid!!!⭐️