No Shails breaking news again -____________-

yesterday BJP, today AAP :/

Why cant they start after 3:30๐Ÿ˜ก
We should have gotten the segments yesterday๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol Shails - this is what I said abt the TC pic on Twitter :P

TC ppl also, 100 saal lag gaye kaam ki pic dete dete, loss ke gham mein they kya :P #RithvikAshaWonNachBaliye6
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

I was wondering how Rithvik did not kiss Ashu on Nach Baliye's Grand Finale๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›.. Nazar na lage humare cuties ko...
Seriously TC should have posted this pic earlier.. Well, better late then never..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks for the pic
awww..they are so cuteee ๐Ÿ˜ณ
peachesnplums thumbnail

Originally posted by: style14

Why cant they start after 3:30๐Ÿ˜ก
We should have gotten the segments yesterday๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Idk man it's so damn annoying, and half of it is pointless

ABC leader said this and XYZ leader said that - only for half of them to change or retract their statements. Arrey it's not some Frankly Speaking Rahul Gandhi interview scoop yaar, TV shows ki news hi dikhao :/
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

TC ppl also, 100 saal lag gaye kaam ki pic dete dete, loss ke gham mein they kya :P
#RithvikAshaWonNachBaliye6

Kiska loss?.Ashvik to won ..
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

TC ppl also, 100 saal lag gaye kaam ki pic dete dete, loss ke gham mein they kya :P #RithvikAshaWonNachBaliye6

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I swear TC needs to be more active๐Ÿ˜›, but still better late than never...
style14 thumbnail
Another interview from P7 news... If some one could update please...
Asha Negi Fan Club @AshaNegi_Fans  

@rithvik_RD says @AshaNegi7 is his Lucky Charm! Short IV with P7 news on NB6 Finale night https://youtube.com/watch?v=Z4q8rnQjVr4 ...

I am very impressed with P7, the previous long interview and now this interview taken on the day of grand finale, plus they are uploading them too.. SBS/SBB kuch seekho...

style14 thumbnail
Another article: 

Guru (Gurmeet) took Jhalak's trophy and this came to us. So it's sorted between us: Nach Baliye 6 winners Rithvik and Asha open up with Tellychakkar.com

23 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

After temperatures soared, nails were bitten...then boom came the announcement "Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negiwin the Nach Baliye 6 trophy."

Leaving the talented couples viz Gurmeet Choudhary-Debina Bonnerjee, Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi Verma and Vinod-Raksha Thakur behind, this Pavitra Rishta couple danced their way to lay their hands on the winner's trophy with a high margin of votes.

Minutes after their win, the exalted couple took time out to speak to Tellychakkar.com about their journey and victory in Star Plus' dance reality show produced by Frames Productions.

"The feeling is yet to sink in; I just can't believe that we have finally made it. I was jumping in excitement and did not know how to react. And when I turned around, I saw Asha sitting on the ground in shock. I went up to her and picked her up and hugged her and told her we have won'," said an overjoyed Rithvik.

"It was such an opposite reaction; there Rithvik was up in the air while I sank on the ground. But seriously speaking, it was such a great feeling to have managed to win the trophy even when we were not even sure whether we will be participating in the contest or not. Everybody is aware as to how well Rithvik dances; so it has been a tough task for me to match steps with him. I am glad I managed to do it and we won," exclaimed Asha.

We asked Rithvik, who had earlier been in the finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa but came third (Gurmeet won), whether Asha was his lucky mascot with him winning the trophy this time around. Smiling lovingly at his lady love, he agreed and said, "Of course, she is my lucky charm and it's only because of her that we won. She put in a lot of efforts and that was seen by everyone. By the time we were into the finals, people knew how much we have grown as performers in the show."

The couple had managed to hide their relationship long and it was only because of the show that they came out with their love story. Explaining the same, Asha averred, "We did not want people to know about it; only our close friends were aware of our relationship. And thus when the offer came, we were really apprehensive. But now it's all sorted and our parents are also very happy. We are actually thankful that this offer came to us at the beginning of our relationship for we got to know so much about each other in these many days. Now we are also more confident about our relationship and know how important we are for each other."

So what are you taking back from this stage? "Memories-loads of special memories. The show has been very special to us and we went through lot of ups and downs. We started our journey with an injury and then as episodes went by, we made a foothold in the show. Everything in the show has been completely very special," answered Rithvik.

And what plans next? "We are going to party and celebrate our victory with family and friends. We have yet not decided much of the rest, but soon we might go out on a vacation. And well about the prize money, both of us want to buy a house. So let's see how it all happens," observed Asha.

The couple left Gurmeet, another popular contestant behind. Asked to give his take on the same, Rithvik maintained, "Well apart from us, we would have loved if he had won the contest. Guru is a close friend and he too was very deserving. But thik hai na, Guru took Jhalak's trophy and this came to us. So it's sorted between us," the actor chirped.

And when we asked the couple to cite any special moment on the show, they spoke in unison, "The very moment when we were declared winners is the most special one for us. We would like to thank all our fans for loving and supporting us. We had been following Tellychakkar.com's poll and saw that we were heading it. That indeed gave us a boost. We just can't thank our fans enough and hopefully we will repay their love by our good work. A big thank you to all our crazy Ashvik fans."

We wish both Rithvik and Asha our heartiest congratulations!!!

peachesnplums thumbnail
My fave bits

Asha (TOI interviews) --
Rithvik had great faith in me and he convinced me, log teen janmon mein nahi jaan paate hain (some people may not know each other this much in 3 lifetimes)

Rithvik had to tone down his energy because we were dancing as a couple. Kahin na kahin usse bhi manage karna padha (he had to manage it somewhere too)

He will be my life partner, for agle saat janam tak (for the next 7 lifetimes)

Rithvik (Tellychakkar) --
"Of course, she is my lucky charm and it's only because of her that we won. She put in a lot of efforts and that was seen by everyone.

God Bless them for all this love and respect and understanding they have for each other. They're really #CutenessKiIntehaa

--

Rithvik & Asha speak to P7
Just after the results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4q8rnQjVr4

This was post win like IF and E24 interview. They were asked about tough competition (Gurbina), thanked all us fans, said they'll party and were asked about the prize money.

Sheena Mathew

REp :what will u do of the prize money

Asha : ghar kharidna hai

RD : mumma ke liye lena hai

Rep : kisi mumma urs or asha??

Asha: dono ki

Rithvik said about 2 years ago, Jhalak 5 finale was shot on this very stage and studio and he lost that and he won this, so he has realized it was coz of Asha his lucky charm!! Asha was so cute, proud and happy when she heard that!

Aww!

My gripe - this question by the reporter --- Fans marey jaa rehein aapko ek hota dekhne ke liye..(fans are dying to know when you guys are tying the knot)

me - oh puhleez, marte honge media waale,we're happy the way they are. Media people should stop assuming things and leave AshVik the way they are. Parents and fans don't care, inko marriage ki fikar hai :/ :@

style14 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Peach... So Nach and jhalak sets are the same...
Ashvik are such cuties.. God Bless you both..

Media has to stop these marriage talks man.. Their so young.. No ones dying here please... We are happy , Ashvik are happy, so stop using "Fans" in your questions..