Posted: 10 years ago
Congo for new thread 
omg what a twist maan told to geet ,now its effect their friendship too
i think maan will agree for marriage just to stop geet 
please update next soon 
geet_v81 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What was that. Is it real or maan is imagining the things if he talk to geet how she will react.
I thought once suman will enter may be geet will start to feel some thing for maan. If she left then what will happen.
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update. We don't hate you. We understand the twist n turns r needed to move the story ahead. Keep updating we will keep reading. Again great updat
lehr thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
awesome update dear
ram wants maan to marry
but maan loves geet
maan confessed his love to geet
omg geet is going to her parents house
loved the update dear
lets see what maan will do now
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god
What nw
I think mk vl say he vl marry sum an
And Geet should stay in d house
saro thumbnail
Emotional one ... But I'm happy coz anyway maan n geet wl b together  but hve to wait for long time... 
cutestarz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats 4 da new thread...nice update...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh My God Maan confessed his feelings...

he didn't do anything wrong but it is wrong for Geet...she is not having any feelings for him...she is feeling betrayed...

I think as Maan has confessed his feelings ,,he has sown seeds of his feelings in Geet's heart...if she will go away from him or if she remains here and see somebody else with him then she will definitely think about his confession and may be get jealous...and her feelings will also change for him...I hope aisa hi ho...

I was really scared what will happen now but ur note in the end made me some calm...just I am requesting not to let Maan marry anybody else... humne Yash and Arpita ko issiliye bardaasht kiya because Yash role was also played by Gurmeet only and Maan was never in love with Arpita... Maan and Geet's friendship with Yash Maan's lookalike made me like their bond but ab doobara main bardaasht nahin kar paungi kisi aur ko Maan ke saath...

very emotional update...

thanx for pm...

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
r u stupid maaan... stupid stupid stupid... 
u shud hv told ur parents to get u n geet married first... u already knw she doesnt love u.. u alrady knw she wud nt b able to see logic... while ur parents might ...

pagal aisa thode hi karte hain... kaise itna bada business sambhal rahe ho.. uff.. dil ki baat me bhi dimaag lagana hi padta hai dost.. bina dimaag ke kuch ni kaam karta ...

god i just wish u hv nt done it.. i just wish u r still comtemplating abt the possible outcomes of such conversation... 

PS: i was shocked to see those 4 lines di.. :) :) honestly... padh ke laga.. padhi hui si hain..kahan dekhi hain... n then i saw the last red line .. ðŸ˜‰