Siddharth Shukla on Top Most Desirable Men

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Most Desirable Men On Indian Television; Karan, Gautam, Rajat, Siddharth On The Top!

We have seen good acting, good looks, chocolate-boy-next-door image of our male actors. Well, the trend has certainly changed today with lead actors on television having a great gym built body too which also gives them the confidence to go bare and dare as they take off their shirt for the Television screen which makes them more desired among their fans.

Siddharth Shukla This Mr Grasim India woos the women with his physique mixed with innocence.

link-http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/news/2014/most-desirable-men-on-indian-tv-karan-gautam-rajat-Siddharth-on-top-129688.html#slide484924

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
We are all know Siidharth Shukla IS extremely good looking man , he is  most sexy desirable man 
-poloenigma- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*DEAD* 🤢 . Omg this guy is gonna be the death of me someday. TFS!
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Siddharth  deserves all the accolades. Sid's charisma is contagious and gradually it is gripping more and more viewers. Hope & wish his charm never fades & he keeps climbing the ladder of success.
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hema5

Siddharth  deserves all the accolades. Sid's charisma is contagious and gradually it is gripping more and more viewers. Hope & wish his charm never fades & he keeps climbing the ladder of success.

hema  after sooo many days i can see you in here how are you and why did not come regular 

we miss you soo much especial me ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viamuniquestyle

hema  after sooo many days i can see you in here how are you and why did not come regular 

we miss you soo much especial me ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Vinu our timing does not match otherwise i do visit the AT though for a short period.
gloriousgal thumbnail
TFS
what to say about Mr.Hottest Shukla

Waise,he won Gladrags not Grasims 😕
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hema5

Vinu our timing does not match otherwise i do visit the AT though for a short period.

hema ðŸ¤—🤗 i want to talk with you pleased do come regular on SS AT , do u know about  100 AT preparation , olive make its big ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜›ðŸ¥³
Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 10 years ago
-poloenigma- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gloriousgal

TFS

He was the runner up of Gladrags and won the title Best model of world paegant/title in Turkey. Grasims???? I dun think so 😕
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: gloriousgal

TFS

articles writer  did some Mistake ðŸ˜† yes your right  its would be Gladrags  not grasims ðŸ˜†

lets check yor inbox ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Viamuniquestyle - 10 years ago