Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: missfilmy

After seeing Puru's pic I imagined YM like this only, she is wearing a wig possibly.

Chalo, atleast she is back onscreen.  I wish YHA opens up new opportunities for her. 😊
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: missfilmy

After seeing Puru's pic I imagined YM like this only, she is wearing a wig possibly.

I know...I knew it the second I saw Puru's pic and shared it here...ki story will b set in village..
Obviously wig hai...Her real hair is barely shoulder length right now...

Shez shared 4 pics...finally confirmed shez shooting..

The best part abt YM is if she doesnt deny news then I believe it...coz otherwise she immediately says "M not doing this show...wrong news"...

When she didnt deny it the day this news came out...I knew shez doing it...I was chking her page not to see if she confirms...but to hope she doesnt deny...lol..

She never confirms...even with CGM and Sansky she didnt inform till end but we knew coz she didnt deny it...!
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Chalo, atleast she is back onscreen. I wish YHA opens up new opportunities for her. 😊

Really? Has it helped any of the other actors till now? ...Just curious...I hope you are right...
I was just wondering coz Bindaas is not really a popular channel with much viewership...So its not like a huge break or anything...

But BBC and Lost Boy are big prod houses...Hopefully they will like her and consider her for something...

Puru has worked with YRF and Balaji before...I wish Balaji wud notice YM...She needs a PR company...worthless people become stars due to PR firms
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hheheee true vandu she never confirms and when she didnt deny it i was like then its confirmed hehheee
i really hope her hair was real bcz she is looking lovely i think its wig then :(

but happy she is doing this show :)

really this is a big prod then its great wish aise hi big prod ke big offers mile yashashri ko AMEN!!!
Edited by jaisyjazz - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
^ This show is produced by BBC (If I am not wrong they produce Jhalak) and Lost Boy Productions (Producers of Gumraah)...I do remember these two production houses were in the list of 10 best production houses of the year..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Worst Fears Confirmed..its a village set up...

But I am loving the fact that Yashashri is back! Dunno much about Lost Boy but BBc is a great PH..EBI JDJ TMLS and lots...!!
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Yashu posted four pics on FB...fun unlimited@yehhainaashiqui!
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yashashri in "Yeh Hai Ashiqui"

CREDIT: Her fanpage Its me yashashri

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yes, very true she always denies when she is not doing something even if its attending a party like SBS, so me too was worrying about her denial postπŸ˜† But from Puru Chibber's FB (May told me) I saw him posting the TC article so I was in less tension. 

BTW someone commented under Puru's pic "truck driver Suraj", his name also Suraj?😲 and this guy truck se bhagakar le jata hai heroine ko?πŸ˜†

I do think YHA gives oppurtunity, may be not lead role, the girl in Ritwik's episode, Karan Sharma, Priyal Gor they r doing something, ya  I know they r known for their previous shows as well, and so is YM. YM can't be known as Khanak for so long (4yrs) and in Sanskar she was in Back Ground only. So she needs a new name "YHA girl". Plus I like the episodes, most stories are quite intense and actors get good opportunity to act. YHA is not popular among viewers but I think PH people watch it. Another thing I noticed YM doesn't look 27, she still looks like initial RBO days, so she can do episodic in Gumrah or MTV Webbed too. Anyways I am happy that she is doing something in Hindi and her first romantic role after RBO😊
Edited by missfilmy - 10 years ago
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Couldnt agree less with you Ranjini!
YHA can open up a lot of opportunities...
YMs doing a good role and that is enough reason to smile
Casting agents and PH are always on lookout for new faces..
So its always good!