Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Twitter is a cesspool for stupid people. Poor stars.
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amitji skipped her funeral? I wonder why. 😲
Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hasn't she been dead for a while now? What's the point of making crass jokes about someone who's dead?πŸ€”
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

R u sure its abt Nirupa Roy? The role mother she played in many 70 80s movies? Esp. BigB's mother?

Coz shez dead. Some 7 years ago.😲It was huge controversy that BigB didnt attend her funeral.😲

Yes a 100% sure...They have her pics all over πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah but isn't that the same for Alok Nathji.. even he is older or as old as our granddad! Yet I have seen many people laughing here and making fun of him.
blue-ice. thumbnail
http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/after-alok-nath-and-neil-nitin-mukesh-nirupa-roy-trends-on-twitter/
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Yeah but isn't that the same for Alok Nathji.. even he is older or as old as our granddad! Yet I have seen many people laughing here and making fun of him.

Aloknath is only 57...NR would have been 83...and she is no more on the scene now...so why mock her...Mocking anyone is bad in principle...but then celebrities do get mocked all the time...but this time it was extreme...
She is not trending anymore...I guess most people realized that she is not there any more and have stopped..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† and when ppl were making offensive threads abt Tanuja in BB forum some ppl were participating in those instead of lecturing ...is Tanuja not a senior actress and mother's age ????? πŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: K.Sean

depends on their convenience πŸ˜‰ 
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

πŸ˜†and when ppl were making offensive threads abt Tanuja in BB forum some ppl were participating in those instead of lecturing ...is Tanuja not a senior actress and mother's age ?????πŸ˜‰

People make degrading threads about AB Sr too...Tanuja ji is actively involved in the movies...gives interviews...attends shows...of course she would be discussed...you should have reported all the threads that were offensive...I wouldn't have made a thread for Nirupa Roy ..if she was actively participating in the movies right now...its a part and parcel of being a celebrity...but what disgusts me is that people can't leave a person alone even when they are not there...

And talking about convenience...what do I have to gain from making a thread on someone who is not even on the scene..I didn't make a thread on Shahrukh Khan who is bashed everyday on twitter..did I??...but I can trust some people to see wrong in everything πŸ₯± πŸ₯±