Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Poor Paro 😭my heart cries for her...I was shocked!.I guess after this,Rudra will take her with himself...
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
.I don,t know why her mammi sa refused to acknowledge her but I have a funny feeling that thakur some how convinced all the villagers and mani sa that we can,t recognise paro πŸ˜­ because if we do BSD will destroy our village and I bet he falsely promised mami sa that he will rescue paro in her own way trust him like he promised paro he will rescue poor bindi😭. I think Takur won't start blackmailing the villagers and mami sa as he has his good image to protect in front of all rather he brainwashed them. Remember all trust and have blind faith on Takur sa like poor bindi did so I think that is what will happen
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Paro not only loses her husband, she gets disowned by her own people.
hojp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Thankkur might have done something to mamisa save himself from BSD or may be Mamisa know about Bindi and is doing like that to save paro from more danger.

deleteaccount thumbnail
Ugghhh ... if mamisa has a good reason for this Shyamli e act, I'll see if I can forgive her otherwise I am her basher for life
kutkut12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
of course mamisa and those idiot villagers have been brainwashed by that fox Thankursa.

but I felt really bad for PAro. Poor girl lost everything...her parents when she needed them the most, her husband when she needed him the most( she did not know that he was a creep) and now her mamisa hen she needs her the most. Where would the poor girl go if no one accepts her. She is not even that educated that she becomes independent.😭
Vera thumbnail

Originally posted by: kutkut12

of course mamisa and those idiot villagers have been brainwashed by that fox Thankursa.

but I felt really bad for PAro. Poor girl lost everything...her parents when she needed them the most, her husband when she needed him the most( she did not know that he was a creep) and now her mamisa hen she needs her the most. Where would the poor girl go if no one accepts her. She is not even that educated that she becomes independent.😭

@bold :  Kyun, Rudra hain na! πŸ˜‰ why worry when Rudra is there?πŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This was expected. Paro will be abandoned by all , then Rudra will take her with him.
x.titli.x thumbnail
there might be a reason but for now i feel so sad for paro πŸ˜­
Punkin22 thumbnail
Poor Paro indeed.  So sad for her.