Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d2rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
can anybody explain wat the contract says and wat is so illegal abt it? Edited by d2rocks - 10 years ago
Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MocoCoco

😲<font color="#660099">This is so random, how do you figure?!</font>

So much hate u hv feel sorry for u
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..just because someone's dad launched sonu, he ought to respect. Seriously...its his talent and caliber...
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There was an interview Of Sonu Nigam with Komal Nahta on this issue

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xLrLL2kCJM[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe this will help u all to understand wat is actually wrong...
Edited by sweetmadhuri - 10 years ago
khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meghasingh

Wow..just because someone's dad launched sonu, he ought to respect. Seriously...its his talent and caliber...

Sonuji said dat bushan kumar forget the days where i helped him alot he use to come to me ke bahi yeh film dilwadoo yeh album kardoo... he only remember dat his dad launched  me .but he actually forget how much i have helped him after his dad passed away ...people in this industry have short memory when they get to a certain position
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what the! this is heights! 
sweetmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I support them !!

Didnt expect this from T Series ...
as Sonu Nigam said Tulsi Kumar herself is a singer
How can they do it?
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
What is the actual problem?
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Abhay Deol and T-Series controversy resolved, One By Two music to be released soon!

Thu, January 16, 2014 10:36pm UTC by PTI

Abhay Deol and T-Series controversy resolved, One By Two music to be released&nbsp;soon!
Yogen Shah

Abhay Deol, T-series and Viacom18 Motion pictures, co-producer of Deol's film One by Two have resolved conflicting issues between the music label and the producers of the film. Viacom Motion Pictures released a statement confirming this news, "There was some misunderstanding regarding the factual positions and we are happy the same stands clarified and resolved between all parties. Viacom18 Motion Pictures and Abhay Deol being the producers now look forward to the release of music on all platforms and T-series is happy to provide their support to ensure One by Two gets the best release.

Deol, who is making his debut as a producer with One By Two co-produced by Viacom, had earlier said he was not happy with the way T-series was marketing the film. The 37-year-old actor said the label was not releasing the music of his new film because composer trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy didn't sign an "illegal" clause concerned with the copyright of the film's music.

The actor-producer was even spotted with a 'black eye' as a symbol of protest during the recently held Screen awards

Amara_B thumbnail
Wow. I've always liked Abhay a lot. I'm really glad he's not letting them silence him. I would get the police involved, for both fraud and gbh.