Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

linda pls tell how do ui know this me having gud gud

i read an article where they mentioned that kumud will confess her love for saras soon. 

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saras babu rocked Kartar singh as well, i had reservations but he was cute ðŸ˜ƒ
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

Jaanu...ðŸĪ—... where were u yaar yday?i missed u soo much...i loved ydays epi MORE than todays...n ws SO LOOKING FORWARD to read ur post n comment..bt as tera nahi tha,i din comment nywhere either...c hw LOYAL i'm...😆😉... n also i din find any post tht wud make 100% break my silence n post..😆😉...

so here goes my takes on both epis..

Nikki i think i missed this whole page!! School has resumed so me late in reading n replying. Oh u r one of the most loyal SCians/SaMudians i know ðŸĪ—n gosh we have gone thru a lot together especially with Kumud n her attitude n how she has angered us
But these days it feels goos to see SaMud sweet nonsense.

14th Jan 2014 Epi

u know i LOVED LOVED the poems by Saras THE MOST in this epi which he said durin kite competition...And the way GR enacted it-i ws evn more LOST...ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ... The BEST Dialogue ws when Saras said ki if Kumud is Tezdaar then Saras is Lootera...omfggg i ws DEAD there coz it ws 200% true for BOTH GR & Saras...😆😆... Ek toh aise kaatilana dialogues upar se kaatilana adayein GR ke by wearin those stylish shades...haaye MAIN TOH GAYI..evn while writin this-am goin all this->😆😆...

i LOVED how Kumud spontaneously said tht she already defeated BIG TIME by Saras in love,so yeh Kite competition kya cheez hai..😆😉...ws NICE to hear some love declaration scenes lik this frm Kumud-which happens once in a blue moon...😛..

I also LOVED the last SaMud scene in the room where Kumud ws nursin wounds of saras post kite competition..Again HAVE TO SAY-GR is evn more AWESOME when it comes to romantic scenes-they way he LOOK into eyes is Kaatilana...
...That song-Tere Naina Bade Kaatil Maar Hi Daalenge from film "Jai Ho" PERFECTLY suits both GR & Saras.....

Oh i missed posting for this epi but i loved Nurse Kumud n how upset she was seeing him hurt. Whenever Saras cups Kumud's face i just cant help but go awww!! ðŸ˜ģ It comes so naturally to him n i think Kumud is the most beautiful crying actress on TV n Saras the most romantic. What a face n those eyes!! Remind me of SEjal marriage track where he had Kumud against the wall near the mirror asking her to put his name on her hand during mehendi staring at her nonstop n KUmud whispered: Stop looking at me this way, yeh ankhen...
God made him phursat se for sure!!ðŸ˜ģ

15th Jan 2014 Epi

Another lovely epi...Enjoyed all SaMud scenes..😃😃...

1)Proposal scene-it ws OK..But for me the best one is STILL the one tht happend months back...I STILL remember his line "Kumud par shuru hoke Kumud par khatam hona chahta hoon"...
...Every line he said then had evn more DEEPER IMPACT...Aaj ka scene ws OK...Firstly coz ek toh v hv seen proposal/love confession SO MANY TIMES from Saras...so this one ws jst one another..!! Secondly i STILL wanted Kumud to propose NOT Saras..!! 3rdly and most importantly-Saras's one line to Kumud that may be he did not have expressed his love to her much-i LOST THE CONNECTION with the scene there..ðŸĨą... Did the writer hv forgotten ALL PAST INCIDENTS just lik tht?ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē... It ws Saras who have freaking expressed his love ZILLION TIMES to Kumud directly,indirectly via words,gestures n wht not..So after all these if Saras sayin he "never expressed" his love is PLAIN STUPID..!! But i ws made connected again to the scene when Saras said "Yaay"...😆ðŸ˜ģ... My heart melted again seein the child like happiness of my fav char..so i just give in to the moment..😃😃...The SaMud hug ws good thankfully n loved their scene with Dugba too..😃😃...

Proposal scene was rather cute than deep. I think he wanted to say that he has not been able to tell her the way she has challenged him. Because we all know this man has always left no stone unturned to say - i love KUmud Sundari!
The best for me is the Sindoor scene where he said - i always reasdy to tell the world that Saraswatichandra is born for Kumud Sundari only ...No man really says this! They rather say - tum mero ho!! But Saraswatichandra wants the world to know that he is Kumud Sundari's property!! Wat a man!!⭐ïļI loved the smile he had before hugging her after getting Dugba.  Completely lattoo waala scene!!ðŸ˜ģ😆

2)Corridor scene - hey bhaggu Kumud n her terms n conditions...😆...Heere jaisa ladka mila-fir bhi masterni ko aur parakhna heere ko...😆...Nywz lik alwz Kumud ki koi condition ho aur Saras na maane-AISA HO HI NAHI SAKTA...😆😆...

I suspect that these two get turn on completely while they play cat n mouth!!😆 I must say i am in love with Saras' voice modulation. He is simply outstanding!! Gosh the wind n time being besharam opening all doors n shedding all his feelings ...was so awwing!!ðŸ˜ģ

3)Room scene...omggg hw did they made my Saras such BAD singer??ðŸ˜ē😆... come on GR sings nicely...toh they shud hv let lik tht...i reacted the SAME lik Kumud hearin the song..😆😆...

I guess Gautam is a damn good actor. He has played besura Saras like a pro!! But for me it was Kumud's laugh n dimples that stole the show there!! She was simply ADORABLE!! But of course cutely mean!!

Precap-THIS ws the best part in tonites epi for me...My God AGAIN GR killed me as Saras in the chocolaty romantic scene shown in precap..ðŸĪŠ
ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ...Eagerly awaitin for tomorrow's epi..!!

Jaanu dnt ditch me tomorrow...ek toh few happy days r left..So lets make FULL USE OF IT...B4 CVs hit us fans with Ghuman ka dose..ðŸĨą...

So here ends my post..Wonderful post Jaanu n i LOVED writin my reviews here..😃😃..

No i will not ditch u. Coming  back to post today!! I love ur reviews! I am planning to enjoy to the max forgetting logic n all coz i know doom day is not far away!!

arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jaanu, waiting for ur today's post... 
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CORNIA_ARTI

hey guys...still drooling na...the epi was really damn good...my damn wont b able 2 watch tonite's chocolaty epi tonite...will deffo watch repeat...cant miss my chocolaty samud/jenam...

wish kumud says it  this way:

saras pulls kumud tight...holds her by her patli kamar...and warns her..."kehdo varna...zabardasti bulvaunga"...with his signature naughty smile...
kumud : tab bhi nehi bolungi...
saras pulls her closer brushes his hand over her waist...passionately...
kumud breathes fast...heart racing at top speed...
saras: ab bhi nehi? jo tumhari saansein kehrahi hain, woh apni labon ko kyun nehi kehne dete?
kumud: meri saanson ko sunsakti ho na...(still breathing fast)...toh kehneki kya zaroorat hain?...
saras: kyunki...(he draws closer to her lips)...
kumud: saras...main...(his hand moves up her arms...fingers caressing...the love was irresistable)...she closes her eyes...longing for the moment to never end...

and then...dadaji bulaofying saras!...BHANG...nasha breaks...
hehe...

Ek se bar kar ke hain yahan!! N wats great is we know the limit n bring a kabab mein haddi like a good SaMudian to censor the scene.
I love it Cornia. I think we should teach Radhika madam some new stuff. She is going with the flow. She needs to innovate.