Quicksand - AnKhi OS.

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome!!! Loved the titanic bit u put in and the analogy between paakhi and quicksand... Ur writing is soo vivid that I could imagine all the scenes and anshu's emotions..
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

Awesome!!! Loved the titanic bit u put in and the analogy between paakhi and quicksand... Ur writing is soo vivid that I could imagine all the scenes and anshu's emotions..

Thank you so much for the comment 😊 it means a lot to me that my words were able to make you visualize the images I had in my mind. 

And thanks for reading.😊
Edited by AbandonedRiddle - 10 years ago
mirchy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written!!! Keep writing dear!!!😊
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirchy

Brilliantly written!!! Keep writing dear!!!😊

Thank you😊
MsTiara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for this wonderful OS! <333
Beautifully written!
TP is my favourite show at the moment!

I'm looking forward to read more from you on this forum! 😉
...Maham... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was beautiful. I loved the idea of Anshuman falling in love with Paakhi being much like sinking in quicksand. The way you used Titanic as a backdrop of his feelings towards the end was brilliant. I did have problem with the language at some points because you switch too frequently between tenses.. it was a tad bit unsettling but otherwise this made for a very nice read. You have understood the characters and their relationship very, very well and that was perhaps the best part. Some bits were beautifully written. :))
Keep writing! 

- Maham.
Edited by ...Maham... - 10 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is absolutely WONDERFUL! 👏👏👏

Your narration was so vivid, so complex, so encompassing of all the confusing and paradoxical moments that pass over Anshuman that I was left completely satisfied at the end, even though your protagonist is left in a moment of willful oblivion.You have beautifully captured the painful ambiguity in Anshuman's mind at this point in the story! I hope this couple continue to inspire you because you have such a nuanced understanding of the characters!
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome one shots.
I love the way you pen down Anshuman feeling for Pakhi. 
No matter how much he deny he can't ignore Pakhi anymore, no matter how much he say no to his heart but his heart is stolen by Pakhi. He feel lively and enjoy moments of his life in his home, around his son and especially in his family which Pakhi completes it. Even the thoughts of her make her smile, she is the biggest deal which he earn and the biggest secret and reality of life at which he is failing to decode and understand. 
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakr

Brilliant loved it

thank you 😊