Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mituag thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mituag thumbnail

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The content of each article is the sole expression and opinion of its author, and not necessarily that of the publisher. No warranties or guarantees are expressed or implied by the publisher's choice to include any of the content in this volume. Neither the publisher nor the individual author(s) shall be liable for any physical, psychological, emotional, financial, or commercial damages, including, but not limited to, special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Our views and rights are the same: You are responsible for your own choices, actions, and results.Any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident. 

DARING LOVE STORY

This is my Dream story from last 8 yrs.. i am so found of historical shows like prithvi raj chuhan or meera bai, jodha akber movie, ramayan, mahabharat, shri krishna and ete. so they all are my inspiration.. but only inspiration all story is my imagination.

ps: this is not related with history anywhere.. this is the piece of imagination. I red some historical ff before also this is far away from them, for any other query pm me.

i already wrote 15 chapter of this story but will post after 15 days 

Maanveer singh 
Geetangli 
Samaya singh maan patrani (main queen)
Sakshi singh maan rani (queen)
Aditya singh maan right hand

Karan deep geet brother
Sobitmal Rajbhumi king right hand

This story is 800 yr old love story a daring love story.

both are hindu here

The great king of india Maanveer singh.. or Daring princess Geetangli 

INDEX

THREAD 1 [CHAPTER 1 TO 10]

THREAD 2 [CHAPTER 11 TO 17]

CHAPTER 18 - BELOW

CHAPTER 19 - BELOW

CHAPTER 20 - BELOW

CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 23

CHAPTER 24

Disclaimer: If any scene or incident of this FF matched with any other fiction then it's purely a co-incident. If u see similar thing by line to line then please inform me by PM.

No pm from now so bookmark this thread and check once in a day 

Bulbul.a stories updte thread bookmark it_no pm

RUNNING FF/SS/OS

Edited by -Mitu- - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 18

maanveer and geetanjali ki tu tu main main too good yaar thank god both fight for each other , she is so nave and innocent , maan really angry on her , i just say do pyaar or takrar karne wal jungle main kho gaye

part 19
how much maan taunting her yaar ,some time she get and some time not i love this innocent but brave geet she handle her wond but scared to treat  them , poor maan controlling  his desire 
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read both d parts, cool updates!
Maanveer gonna hv hard time wid his brave innocent queen, and geet wid her haughty king.

Kya pair hai dono ki, ek dam ram ki milai jori hai!

Both r sooo brave. Maanveer is lucky to hv fighter queen lyk her.

So, passion has begun. Nice!

Wht wud be gitanjali punishment? Hope tis not too harsh.

Pls continue soon, wai8ng for more cool parts of dis story.
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
two update wow
poor maanveer ya yeh kaho innocent geetanjali jo madad karnai kchakar
main phas gye
love their forest journey 
geetanjali is brave princess 
husband wife nok jhok
opsss precape geetanjali punishment 
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsem update maneet brave and there fight maan lactures fab
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz for te new thread ks
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
part-18

wow lovely emotional update.. te way my maan fighting with te goons and te way waking his geet was lovely..te way geet stopping te sword which came to hurt my maan and te way she too fighting along with my maan and te way my maan is shock to see his sherni was lovely emotional cuute.. te way my maan ki gussa and te way geet trying to pacifly him and te way he taunting her making her to pout was lovely emotional cute, in tis i can see my maan fear for his geet.. te way my maaneet in cave and te way my maan getting medicine for her and te way geet ki pain and my soothing it by controlling his desire was  lovely emotional cute..i love te update