Paresh fools his co-actors with a time leap prank

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Paresh Ganatra
Laughter and fun go hand-in hand for actor Paresh Ganatra aka Ghotak Kesari Narayan from Chidiya Ghar. Paresh not only entertains his audience but also takes his skills off-screen by creating some tense moments for his co-stars in a light-hearted way. A source from the sets talks about a prank Paresh played on the members of 'Chidiya Ghar'. He informed his co-stars that the show was going to introduce fresh faces and characters, as the show will take a leap of 10 - 20 years. He also said that he was going to play the older version of his character by having white hair and moustache. He advised his younger actors to avoid doing the show as it may affect their careers if they played older characters. All were very tense suddenly. That's when Paresh laughed and told them it was just a prank and nothing of that sort was happening.

Says Paresh, "I thought of creating some humour in the new year with this hoax. But at the end, I was happy to see that my co-stars are attached to the show and we are like one big family. The entire situation calmed down and we went back to our shoot, with hugs and chee all round."

Chidiya Ghar airs Monday to Friday at 9 pm on SAB TV.