|| Written Updates 9Th January,2014 Episode 136 ||

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Maharana Pratap 9th January 2014 Written Updates

Bahram khan gets happy to see the jungle and says, now its time to get win over Rajputana. Surtan singh run away from the field and uday singh calls him. Pratap inquiries with Natha, where are you going? Natha refuses but pratap says, you have to follow my rules because i am the leader of the troop. Natha says in heart, now i missed the last opportunity to inform the behram khan. Uday singh got badly injured and calls the Surjit Singh. Uday singh feels dizziness and fells on the ground.

Behram khan moves into the jungle and birds are chirping loudly and Behram khan stop his troop and informed his troop to open their shield.

Pratap , Kheta and guru throws the arrow on mughal field.  Surjit Singh bring the sword and move towards uday singh. Natha takes the poison filled flask and tries to throw on Pratap, but arrow hits on his hand and his flask bring down.

Eagle hits on surjit singh and injured him. JB pray for uday singh and pratap. Pratap's friend comes to help him. One of his friend see the broken flask and informed to pratap. Rana comes into field and bring uday singh with him. behram khan says, where is all these bheel got hidden. sajja makes fun of DB. Somebody is knocking outside. uday singh got treated, and vaid ji says, that its all due to God.
Surjit Singh ries to run away from field. Behram khan says, these bheels are like ants in front of me, we will smash them. Kheta says, now our poison got almost finished.

Precap:- Pratap says to natha and says, you link with behram khan.
Edited by Proud-India - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Great...thank you Manan for the WU 👏
rishabgosavi thumbnail