Beintehaan written update-8/1/14

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Written Update

The episode starts with, Flashback of zains and aliya's childhood when they gifted each other starnge gifts. Aliya sees zeeshan's pic and says he is zeeshan and says to her aisiter that I talked to him soo reudely and wasted my time with that zain. Her sister says that u have entire life to spend with zeeshan so dont worry. Aliya is taking cloths off the wire on terrace and sees zain there but she was hallucinating him and aliya says what is happening to me allah. Aliya's father is sitting onnher bed where she is sleeping and watching her, he is going but aliya wakes up and holds his hand and asks its 12 you havnt slept, her mom says that your abbu nowadays sleeps late night, he is in your tension that when you wil sleep in your home takingblanket on your head who will take it off. Aliya says noone is there in this world who will love me more then you and her abbu says that there will be someone who will see light in his life as you. Zain is sitting on terrace and thinking about aliya's police prank. Aliya father says that when you were born I sww the sky and thought one star is less thier and that star was with me you, you are te star of our house, the light of my life, when you will go it will become dark. He says when your ammi gave you the birth this gulam become her gulam.we fought and argued hut then I see you and thinks that the lady who has given me this star for her everything is forgiven. And aliya hugs him. After that her mother and father leaves. When they comes out aliya's mom asks her father that we have to arrange for 10 lacks, how will we arrange that, are you thinking of shifting the date of marriage, He says we cant do that cards have been distributed, She says how will we arrange 10 lacks, he says we have to do that afterall what evr we will give is going to be for aliya's well bieng.
-Break1-
*Morning* Shazia and gauhar talking regarding something and then rings the bell and someone is stading with a story board. Zeeshan's mom handsover shabana some sweets and a thal and zain rakes dem with himmto the kitchen. Fawad has came to say sorry to shazia and taking her back home. Fahad gets suraiya's calla nd she asks why is he at shazia's home and asks him to come back. Zain see aliya coming frommher room and keeps staringbat her *Title track in BG* Fahad comes outside and says hi to his mom and shazia sees that, she saysbthat come with me I want to go to bank, my FD is getting matured and it is a big amount of some corers and she thinks to givebthem to her grandchild who are at home right now... And shazia hears that and gets readybto go back,, Zeeshan's mom asks aliya to sit and zain also says th same.. Zain tells her to keep aliya in her control and she says aliya is like her daughter. She aks aliya have you got the weddings aatire and she says no, zeeshan's mom says that et it soon after haldi you will not be allowed to go out.
.. -Break2-
Zeeshan's mother and father leaves. Aliya asks her ammi what you gave them in the box and she says we have given a saree thatz a shagun. Zain goes to carry on her work. Zain and rizwan goes to kitchen to mix Jamalgota in aliya's sweet which only she can have but her frnds came and thy hides she finds rat kill and keeps it beside the jamalgota packer both packets are same in appearance soo zain mixes rat kill instead of jamalgota.
-End-

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhaviJas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanxx for the update...
may i hav a WU of precap plsss
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update
can't wait for tomorrows epi, the plot so far is soo good
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh my the terrace scene was a dreamπŸ˜† aaliya surely hates zain but that doesn't stop her from thinking abt him and tht too in that wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

the father and aaliya scene was so sweet...😳 every daughter is a "daddy's girl"... all my friends tht have got married say they miss their dads more than their moms even though they were closer to their mums when they lived with their parents... guess u realise the importance of someone only when they aren't as close to u anymore😭😭😭

oh my rat poison in aaliya's food... ab kya hoga?😲
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the good update hrideyy.

Regarding the episode, I think Shazia is misbehaving and have too much pride just because she gave birth to a boy and this difference between a boy and a girl is another example of people's backward thinking behind it.

In todays world, both are same. 

Nothing much happened today, only tommorow will make the plot more interesting . Was there a Precap?

Dev
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks for the good update hrideyy.

Regarding the episode, I think Shazia is misbehaving and have too much pride just because she gave birth to a boy and this difference between a boy and a girl is another example of people's backward thinking behind it.

In todays world, both are same. 

Nothing much happened today, only tommorow will make the plot more interesting . Was there a Precap?

Dev

very true. but she's giving that much pride becos at the end of the day that was the sole reason why fahad got married again... to have a baby boy! backward thinking it may be but its still very much a part of today's society... even today there are families that are more happy when a boy is born than when a girl is born...its the bitter truth of today... πŸ˜•
PERFEQXION thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update! In the precap, they show Zeeshan about to feed Aliya the sweets that Zain messed with.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

very true. but she's giving that much pride becos at the end of the day that was the sole reason why fahad got married again... to have a baby boy! backward thinking it may be but its still very much a part of today's society... even today there are families that are more happy when a boy is born than when a girl is born...its the bitter truth of today... πŸ˜•

Thanks Yuvika.
Agreed that the sole motive and reason was to have a Boy gradchild from Shazia and that way her having pride have legit reason , but it is wrong totally. Fahad , sometimes confuse me, seems like a soul who do not have backbone of his own.

There are alot of orthodox thinking around but a small change will make gradually things go smooth for girls. Personally I feel that each individual is equal and that should be conformed here as well.

..Shoes.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good. epi...
everyday I'm falling in love with the show...
Ye zain ka kuch nahi sakta...hamesha kuch gadbad karta...aur phir uski pant phat ti hai...
*Baal cutting...pant phatting* πŸ˜†
Ab sweets ke saath kya kiya 😲
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Thanks Yuvika.

Agreed that the sole motive and reason was to have a Boy gradchild from Shazia and that way her having pride have legit reason , but it is wrong totally. Fahad , sometimes confuse me, seems like a soul who do not have backbone of his own.

There are alot of orthodox thinking around but a small change will make gradually things go smooth for girls. Personally I feel that each individual is equal and that should be conformed here as well.

fahad does not have a backbone at all.. he's stuck between 2 women all the time and sometimes 3 when his mum decides 2 step in... ek taraf hai gharwali number 1, ek taraf hai gharwali number 2 aur beech mein ajati hai mummyji to make his life a miseryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† im not surprised zain doesn't want 2 marry..its not like he has good role models to look up2... fahad his bro who cant deal with his wives and usman his dad who hides everything from his wife... no wonder zain does not wish 2 get married. πŸ˜†