Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Appy di you said it right.
The difference between two scenes is very much.
I liked bith the scenes and both have thief own specialities
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
appy
u r right . Post is very good :)
I will be sad on varun sa death
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: redroses123

Well said appy
i lovd parun scene and ore piya in bg added more feeling
nw i just hope varun shyamji ke tarah nahi ho😆
i mean appy i am afraid whether his innocent face is just a cover over cunningness dnt know ! His family seems to be all negative na thats y i have doubt and its indian tv serial they can make any innocent chara can turn neg in a single scene

me to hope so...i want Varun to be good as shown... not with any hidden motive... it would be too predictable
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree , well saidEdited by samirao - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's too early to pass judgement on Laila's likeability. For eg, when Lavanya  entered in IPK and tortured Khushi, everyone wanted her gone. But when she actually left, we were all quite sad. It depends on how they develop Laila's character. We may end up loving her just as we loved La. As for Varun Sa, my heart already cries for him. Many have predicted that he could be just as guilty as his uncle and the others. But I say, where's the story then? if he's guilty, the impact of Paro's loss would be diminished. Sure, we'll feel sorry for her broken dreams. But we would also be glad that she was rid of him.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

I think it's too early to pass judgement on Laila's likeability. For eg, when Lavanya  entered in IPK and tortured Khushi, everyone wanted her gone. But when she actually left, we were all quite sad. It depends on how they develop Laila's character. We may end up loving her just as we loved La. As for Varun Sa, my heart already cries for him. Many have predicted that he could be just as guilty as his uncle and the others. But I say, where's the story then? if he's guilty, the impact of Paro's loss would be diminished. Sure, we'll feel sorry for her broken dreams. But we would also be glad that she was rid of him.

Exactly... i want to sit and watch what CVs has store for us before jumping into conclusions
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Paro and Varun had that innocence and the beauty of meeting your partner the 1st time.  Their simple dreams and wishes.  It was beautifully portrayed.  
Rudra and Laila meeting was of two individual who fill each other's needs.  Just different aspect of human relationship.

These two relationships you cannot compare; I call  RuLa's meeting Bold and PaRun's meeting Beautiful.

Rangrasiya  my tagline "The Bold and the Beautiful" ðŸ˜†
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you...
love14356 thumbnail
I couldn't agree more. I already feel bad about Varuns death.
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I think the scene between Varun And Paro was very sweet and warm. They do make a cute couple but that just goes to show that from the writing to the directing to the acting is what it takes to make a really good scene and a very good story.