Kapil Sharma in trouble again, complaint registered

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kapil Sharma in trouble again, complaint registered for making fun of pregnant women

Kapil Sharma in trouble again, complaint registered for making fun of pregnant women
watch video
FONT SIZE

The popular Indian household name, Kapil Sharma, has once again found himself in trouble. As they say that humour should never cross its line, it seems that Kapil has gone beyond this time, atleast according to a few women activists. 

If reports are to be believed, Kapil made a few gags on pregnant ladies on his famous comedy show, Comedy Nights with Kapil. Considering this objectionable, some women institutes in Maharashtra have lodged complaint against the comedian-producer, in Women High Commission. 

The issue is being investigated, confirmed the chairman of Women Commission, Sushi Shah. According to the source, a legal notice will soon be issued to Kapil after the completion of all other formalities. 

It's not that long when the controversy of Kapil and 'Gutthhi' aka Sunil Grover took on the plunge. And before that too, the comedian was in limelight due to the fire that caught the set of his show, Comedy Nights with Kapil

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/kapil-sharma-in-trouble-fir-registered-breaking-news-11186.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously they need to help real cases
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I was watching news about this ,they kept on showing one particular quip. I have no idea what else he has spoken, but I will comment on this one quip.
Kapil was only being sarcastic about the conditions of the roads i India. There was absolute no intention of making a joke about pregnant ladies. Infact he was highlighting their cause, but only by being sarcastic. Yes, Siddhu, the idiot passed a comment in the worst possible way.
Also the complaint further states that he insults audience about their weight and baldness. Ihtink even here, the biggest culprit is Siddhu.

If only Siddhu is asked to keep his mouth shut, Kapil's problems may get solved. The complainant should rightly make a case on Siddhu first.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashmytha

When I was watching news about this ,they kept on showing one particular quip. I have no idea what else he has spoken, but I will comment on this one quip.

Kapil was only being sarcastic about the conditions of the roads i India. There was absolute no intention of making a joke about pregnant ladies. Infact he was highlighting their cause, but only by being sarcastic. Yes, Siddhu, the idiot passed a comment in the worst possible way.
Also the complaint further states that he insults audience about their weight and baldness. Ihtink even here, the biggest culprit is Siddhu.

If only Siddhu is asked to keep his mouth shut, Kapil's problems may get solved. The complainant should rightly make a case on Siddhu first.

yeah siddu thinks its funny when he insults people physical appearance but seriously he needs a look in the mirror

he is so bloody irritating