Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cherrybloom1

why wud i be offended. i dont get pics clicked with pouts!
that reminds me of an incident that took place about a month and a half back!πŸ˜†

Dasso ji πŸ˜Š
cherrybloom1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BBani

Awww the time I was really disappointed was when Shahid and Kareena broke up πŸ˜•
I found them cute together.

I dislike Katrina and Ranbir πŸ˜•

dislike?
i hate katrina!
im really disappointed with ranbir in this!
and what makes it worse is that, atleast from ranbir's side, it looks like marriage is on its way!
BBani thumbnail

dislike?
i hate katrina!
im really disappointed with ranbir in this!
and what makes it worse is that, atleast from ranbir's side, it looks like marriage is on its way!

I second that 
I know...Katrina's presence is so cold...like she isn't here types πŸ˜•
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

Dasso ji πŸ˜Š

well, so my class has a projector and section D and C doesnt have one. so whenever they need the projector, they use our class. so once section D was in our class and when it got over, we were switching classes. my class has 27 people while theirs has 33. so they look like too huge a crowd to us. so i had entered class and was finding a way to go to my seat. i didnt notice that my lips had formed a pout and i kept standing there for 5mins, waiting for the other class to leave when one of my frnd from the other class came to me and said "haan haan, aur pout kar lo. apne boyfriend ke kiss ka wait kar rahi ho kya?" and i immideately twitched my lips and narrowed my eyes on him. then another frnd from my class came and said "haan haan, ab aise pout karte hue toh apne boyfriend ka hi wait karegi na." and i just kept looking at both the guys in horror while they laughed!
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

I second that 
I know...Katrina's presence is so cold...like she isn't here types πŸ˜•

yah, she somehow doesnt fit in this industry. it isnt made for her!
BBani thumbnail

well, so my class has a projector and section D and C doesnt have one. so whenever they need the projector, they use our class. so once section D was in our class and when it got over, we were switching classes. my class has 27 people while theirs has 33. so they look like too huge a crowd to us. so i had entered class and was finding a way to go to my seat. i didnt notice that my lips had formed a pout and i kept standing there for 5mins, waiting for the other class to leave when one of my frnd from the other class came to me and said "haan haan, aur pout kar lo. apne boyfriend ke kiss ka wait kar rahi ho kya?" and i immideately twitched my lips and narrowed my eyes on him. then another frnd from my class came and said "haan haan, ab aise pout karte hue toh apne boyfriend ka hi wait karegi na." and i just kept looking at both the guys in horror while they laughed!

I am surprised.
What refrained you from giving a tight slap on their faces? 😑
How do you tolerate such guys around you? πŸ˜•
BBani thumbnail

yah, she somehow doesnt fit in this industry. it isnt made for her!

You know...actresses like her who's got such a name and fame in the public domain are expressive...they've got a charm...but Katrina is like emotionless, just like the PM of our country. And I take no pride in calling our PM that, infact it saddens me😳
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

I am surprised.
What refrained you from giving a tight slap on their faces? 😑
How do you tolerate such guys around you? πŸ˜•

they werent serious! and aise jokes toh mein bhi maarti hoon. no harm meant to anyone. we all joke around like this all the time. it wasnt something cheap. if it wud have been, i wud have given it to them!
plus now that i think of it, it was funny!
BBani thumbnail

they werent serious! and aise jokes toh mein bhi maarti hoon. no harm meant to anyone. we all joke around like this all the time. it wasnt something cheap. if it wud have been, i wud have given it to them!
plus now that i think of it, it was funny!

Cheapness boils my blood. Seriously 😑

Gald you are mature to laugh it off! πŸ€—
cherrybloom1 thumbnail

You know...actresses like her who's got such a name and fame in the public domain are expressive...they've got a charm...but Katrina is like emotionless, just like the PM of our country. And I take no pride in calling our PM that, infact it saddens me😳

i agree. i think the 2 smartest actresses of the industry are deepika and priyanka. baaki sab mujhe raddi lagte hai!