Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
by urlremoved

Qubool Hai has been in the news for the last couple of weeks for the exit of Karan Singh Grover. We have covered Qubool Hai and Karan Singh Grover extensively and had some fantastic times with him on the sets whether it was to do a photo-shoot, an interview or rolling the camera for a behind the scene segment.He has been more than nice to us in all our interactions. He has gladly spoken to us for interviews, posed for pictures and did his usual antics when doing the BTS segments. Moreover, he has been a person who has helped pave way with other actors who have come on the show or integration with other shows by being the first to give a byte. And yes, we had Raqesh Vashisht say as well that, Karan has spoken to him about the replacement. While we do not know the exact reason for his exit amongst all the furore that has been going around, we wish Karan all the best for all his future endeavors and wish huge success. Edited by annanyaksgian - 10 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Numbers and contacts

Four Lions Films Production

https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan
https://twitter.com/DJNoreenKhan
Asjad Nazir @azjadnazir
His FB account 

Newsroom- 
[email protected]

Telly chakkar[email protected],

Contacts :
Gr8 magazine
Fax 91-22-2634 7637

TC 
91-22-28767791
Edited by swapno - 10 years ago
swapno thumbnail
Shared by Ruma (evidence maybe)

Hey Guys, See all these important links which will prove that KSG is a fabulous Co-star and is never unprofessional---
See the F-32 link where Asad come home and finds Ammi missing. In this link U will in the beginning 
that Surbhi is saying that she told Gul Khan or the PH that if this is the way to shoot then she would 
think of start giving screen-test for other shows... She is also saying- "main bata nahi sakti ki main kitni khush hu aap ko dekh kar". This shows that KSG might have agreed to do the show but ZEE or the PH didn't co-operated with him. Instead they are calling him Unprofessional and drunkard... His co-star specially Surbhi and Shalini ji always praised him.
Even recently in SBB Shalini Kapoor praised him. See this link----
http://www.desi-tashan.com/dailymotion/1012215-26th-december-2013-saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-part1/1012215-1012226/   (This link clearly mentions that KSG wanted to do films from a long time and how his terms with co-star Shalini Kapoor)
See this link which states Surbhi's opinion about Karan and she always said this in all her interview:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prdP28q7kEg
annanyaksgian thumbnail

DAILY mail-

emAil id - [email protected]

address

Daily Express,
The Northern & Shell Building,
Number 10 Lower Thames Street,
London,
EC3R 6EN

Ph-Call:

0207 098 2982

Send mobile phone pictures by texting EXPRESS to:

07843 500 911

MAIL ONLINE

Associated Newspapers Ltd

Associated Newspapers Limited 
Northcliffe House 
2 Derry Street 
London W8 5TT

020 7938 6000

Read more: 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-1227210/Contact-Us.html#ixzz2p92ccWyj 
Follow us: 
@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Telegraph Head Office

115 Buckingham Palace Rd., London, England,SW1W 0DT

Call-020 79312000

London evening standard

Evening Standard promotions
[email protected] 020 3615 2625

Editorial contact details

Editor: Sarah Sands
E: [email protected]

Senior Deputy Editor: Ian Walker

Deputy Editor: Charlotte Ross

Managing Editor: Doug Wills

- - - -

London Evening Standard
Evening Standard Ltd
2 Derry Street
London W8 5TT
United Kingdom

Switchboard - 020 3367 7000

THE independent london

If you have a story you think we might be interested to know about please email our news team at [email protected] or phone 020 7005 2000 and ask to be put through to the Independent Newsdesk. 

[email protected]

The Independent

Editor: Amol Rajan

Deputy Editor: Dan Gledhill

The Independent on Sunday

Executive Editor: Lisa Markwell

Deputy Editor: James Hanning

Editorial Contacts

Group Managing Editor: Doug Wills

E. [email protected]

News Desk

E. [email protected]

Foreign Desk

E. [email protected]

Features

E. [email protected]

Business & City

E. [email protected]

Sport

E. [email protected]

Travel

E. [email protected]

Obituaries:

E. [email protected]

Letters

E. [email protected] or [email protected].

some london news paers address

annanyaksgian thumbnail
http://m.oneindia.in/entertainment/television/news/2014/are-qubool-hai-fans-ready-new-asad-raqesh-vashisht-from-10th-jan-129125.html
new article
go comment negative
annanyaksgian thumbnail
swapno thumbnail
 Letter to TC/SBS/SBB...written by Shuvi(MacdreamyKSG)

Respected Sir/Ma'am

Since I came across your exclusive interview with Karan Singh Grover, I have been really upset and so have been the fans of Qubool Hai.

We are really very disheartened with his exit from the show and are pretty much clueless how to express our anger to the Zee Tv team. Its highly disgraceful how the channel has hurt the sentiments of many many fans of the show.

People on twitter, as you can realize, are enraged and are abusing the channel and the authorities. We all as fans want to tell them that no other person except Karan Singh Grover will be accepted as Asad Ahmed Khan and bringing in Rakesh Vashisth is of no use because the fans already hate him beyond a point since he is chosen as a replacement.

As a loyal viewer it leaves me no choice but to unsubscribe to this filthy channel like many others are doing.

We want Karan Singh Grover back in the show or the character of Asad Ahmed Khan to be killed since we cant bear anyoneelse portraying his character.

Kindly act as a medium and give are feelings a voice. 

Regards.
swapno thumbnail
Letter to Zee by Sheila di

Dear Sir,

You may or may not get this message as i know that the down lines will probably delete it before you read it but i am still hoping you do manage to read it.

I am writing in for the millions of fans all over the world and my dear and loyal friends on Indian forums whose hearts ZEE TV has broken.

I am sure, people understand that the show must go on but the manner the whole Karan Singh Grover dismissal or resignation was handle is uncalled for. Zee is suppose to be a huge and supposedly reputable organisation, for which i do not think would be handling this matter in such a crude and unprofessional way.

This same star actor called Karan Singh Grover was working day and night the first 7 months with no complains and he seemed happy doing it. Why were there no complaints of his unprofessional ism than?? This same star actor who put in 12 to 16 hrs a day then, why was his alcoholism not questioned than?? This star actor called Karan Singh Grover gave you trps than, why was his not coming to shoot on time a problem than????

There are amicable ways to part but putting the whole blame on an actor and tarnishing his name to save yours is not fair.  He still has to get work after he leaves. It is sad that the fans are having to go to so much trouble to make the station understand that there is no replacement No Their SUPER STAR KARAN SINGH GROVER.  

Karan may have wanted to leave because his contract was not renewed but he was willing to give you still a couple of months. If he was not seen on the sets , it is because he had no scenes. Why does Zee not check with the PH on the ridiculous crappy tracks that were incorporated and did not require Karan Singh Grover on the sets. By the way how does The Channel know about him being on the sets or otherwise if not for complains by the PH. Why is the PH not coming up with statements?? Looks like the channel is trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. It's trying to destroy Karan Singh Grover and PH together. 

Blaming the actor for Crappy tracks that were created by the Production house is unjustified. Where did they have to change the script for Karan Singh Grover. In Fact Karan was not even agreeing to some of the tracks as they did not make sense.

As far as i Know Magical with Tanveer was already a part of the script and some of her antics were ridiculous stupid, cruel, wicked and inhuman. I do not think a human being could do many of the things that was shown being done by Tanveer.

Than Came The accidental Nikah between Zoya and Ayaan. Stupidity at its heights as no such thing is possible in reality. This track took away Karan Singh Grover's role. They showed two brothers trading a woman for the benefit of their sister.  What crap was that by the production House.

That came that ugly fat lady called Haseena and her disgusting ways and attitude. Eventually she and her family took over the whole of ASAD's space and Karan Singh Grover was given 5 minutes a week on screen.

Now tell me which lead actor after all this rubbish shown and trps falling would want to stay on or continue. I am 100% sure if the serial had they proper and logical tracks as well as enough screen space for him, he would have still been in the show. We are still hoping you could work it out and let him finish the serial which i am sure can be wrapped up within 3 months. 

The fans all over world and the audience who have been attached to Qubool Hai because of Karan Superstar Singh Grover request that he brought back in full respect and remuneration to work for next 3 to 4 months as this show /serial can still be wrapped up beautifully with the original Asad Ahmed Khan. It is with great confidence that we can say NO one can play the role of ASAD AHMED KHAN better or equivalent to KARAN SINGH GROVER

P.s If you needed to get rid of someone it should have been the PH or their CV's who gave us crap and we sat thru it for Karan Singh Grover.

annanyaksgian thumbnail
message posted on google+,may be written by sheila di

To,

Karan Singh Grover

C/O 4 Lions , PH of Qubool Hai

C.C   ZEE TV

Dear Karan,

I know you may have your reasons for leaving and even understand that the allegations towards you are wrong, but, I am sorry I have to fight for your comeback to Qubool  Hai. I have Invested one year of my life to Qubool Hai just like millions of other fans across the world only because YOU were there.

As per your role Asad Ahmed Khan, I have got angry when you were angry, I have laughed when you laughed, I have cried and felt the pain when you cried, I have loved when you have loved and I have waited with patience to see you get married to your lady love just as you waited patiently. I swear I will not let anyone take that away from me or any of my fellow friends who are also fans of YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER. We want our Kabhi back to create our ASYA and to see them married in the end.

NOBODY CAN, WILL AND will be ALLOWED to replace you as ASAD as my fellow Fan friends and I are not going to accept it.

For the last 5 days, I and my friends have not slept or had proper meals nor left our homes as we have joined hands to fight for you our Hero and Star. We have been working day in day out and we have garnered enough support locally and in foreign countries including Media support. We are still working now. We have trended none stop and are still doing so. We have a FB page dedicated to this cause which has garnered even more support and our numbers are increasing day by day. We have called, messaged, tweeted and done everything in our capacity to create awareness of the injustice done towards you.   We want you back on the sets of Qubool Hai and there is no compromise there.

Nobody can or is capable of replacing you. Even if you ask us to support that person, we will not but if you insist, I am sure going to start hating you and would not want to be your fan ever again. No matter how good a show you put up. I am sure with the same sentiment many of the other fans will also feel the same as me and you are going to lose an unimaginable number of true fans. Fans that are willing to go to any extend to stand by you and for you.

Karan Singh Grover , Please come back and finish Qubool Hai as we love you not just as Karan Singh Grover but we also Love you as Asad Ahmed Khan.  A duplicate can never replace an original and we are asking you our original star to stay back and finish the show for us.

Your most loyal and Loving FAN ( Many more share this same sentiment and I speak for all of them)