Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Uppas..I 'm cursing the day I began to watch this show.Why does it happen to me always.Whenever I get addicted to a show...some horrible ..unexpected things begin to happen...and I LOOSE COMPLETE INTEREST.

arre Iam in the same boat as u any show I get hooked to gets screwd...I cant tell u how!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was into JA u cannot  blv wat crap its become
uppaas thumbnail

Koyel...in logon ko time chahiye...aur humey jo shock pe shock mil rahey hain...uska kya?πŸ˜†

I can give them time Koyel but outside factors are putting me off and if they butucher up DV it a big NO for me
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: uppaas

arre Iam in the same boat as u any show I get hooked to gets screwd...I cant tell u how!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was into JA u cannot  blv wat crap its become

oh!! Ekta's show.Before watching her show...give your self a thousand times warning ...that u will get insane while watching it.It his historic piece ...so she can't mess with it much...nor u would have seen Jodha marrying the third timeπŸ˜†
koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

I can give them time Koyel but outside factors are putting me off and if they butucher up DV it a big NO for me

Don't worry, be happy. Mujhe pata hae what is going to happen next.πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
one week of sad songs on judai and rona dhona and then DV will appear and will say, he will not leave her at any cost... so chill guys do not panic Edited by ApoorvaFan - 10 years ago
koyelbasu thumbnail

But in the time between...I'm pulling my hair...to find logic in these illogical twists.

Arre logical honge toh hum itna page bhar bhar ke post thori banaenge? Khus hoke so jaenge aur forum rank will come down. iss lie logic maat dhundo .
uppaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: koyelbasu

Don't worry, be happy. Mujhe pata hae what is going to happen next.πŸ˜ƒ

sachi???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
koyelbasu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

one week of sad songs on judai and rona dhona and then DV will appear and will say, he will not leave her at any cost... so chill guys do not panic

Yesss. thats it. Iss dukhi time me forum rank barah te raho. πŸ˜ƒ  .
koyelbasu thumbnail
@uppas:
sachi???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes, lekin nehi batungi. surprise hae.πŸ˜‰
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

one week of sad songs on judai and rona dhona and then DV will appear and will say, he will not leave her at any cost... so chill guys do not panic

Even i felt the same & thot to skip one week's episiode which wud be all crap but this is not expected i thot DV wud react immdly coz he is so intelligent & very well aware of Saachi's nature, DV has disappoited me but i hope he wud not let down our hopes & very soon he wud come to Saachi.πŸ˜‰