Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: perfection

oh hello maine is show ke lead barei mein nhi kisi aur nayi shw ki baat kr rhi thi..read my wish carefully..i said of a show tht means any other show not this show

First of all ..look at the way I replied u,Chk the Lang
Evn when u r in an argument ..alwys try to giv respect to others 
we nevr bahsed u..we were just giving our views..u r also welcome Fr tht 

Reg ur wish ,I'm pasting ur words here 
the mysterious girl of this show is priyal gor ..happy to see her back on screen ..
but not lyke this ..playing a second lead..i wanted to see her as  a main lead of a show... 

in red ..ur wish ws to see her as the main lead of the shw nt as the sec lead 
So which shw is she playing the sec lead..it's nt any other show its clearly abt EkBoondIshq 
Also whn u come and guve ur wish in ebi forum 
Def we won't feel tht u wnated her to enter another show as the main lead..

perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I'm open to all new entries.. but this show has such a strong supporting cast.. Priyal has to be the weakest amongst all.. she's a non actor..but let's see how she fares..

wht do u mean by non actor she acted in ram milati jodi,dekha ek khwaab ,ammaji ki gali,webbed ,ye hai ashiqui,savdhaan india,and did a punjabi film too..she is a actress..
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsnair

First of all ..look at the way I replied u,Chk the Lang
Evn when u r in an argument ..alwys try to giv respect to others 
we nevr bahsed u..we were just giving our views..u r also welcome Fr tht 

Reg ur wish ,I'm pasting ur words here 
the mysterious girl of this show is priyal gor ..happy to see her back on screen ..
but not lyke this ..playing a second lead..i wanted to see her as  a main lead of a show... 
in red ..ur wish ws to see her as the main lead of the shw nt as the sec lead 
So which shw is she playing the sec lead..it's nt any other show its clearly abt EkBoondIshq 
Also whn u come and guve ur wish in ebi forum 
Def we won't feel tht u wnated her to enter another show as the main lead..

oh my god ..ur taking it badly..your point of view is diff..i didnt wanted to mean tht.. i wanted to mean tht i always wanted to see her as a main lead of a new show...not playing any scnd lead of any shw..plzz dont take it badly yarr...pllz beg u plz frgive me ..dont how u r taking it..
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys,

@TM, welcome! Hope you have fun in the forum :)

@All: If the TM expresses her opinion and wish about something we disagree to, why can't we agree to disagree and move on? We need to learn to be accommodating to views that starkly contrast those of our own, so lets be a bit more warm and welcoming to the TM? :)

Additionally, lets not bring into discussion the past projects of Priyal cause that has no connection to EBI. Lets stick to discussing her outing in EBI as Radha, and that's it.

EBI DT
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

oh my god ..ur taking it badly..your point of view is diff..i didnt wanted to mean tht.. i wanted to mean tht i always wanted to see her as a main lead of a new show...not playing any scnd lead of any shw..plzz dont take it badly yarr...pllz beg u plz frgive me ..dont how u r taking it..

See dear, ebi forum is the best forum I Hve ever seen
Pls don't beg for forgiveness.We all r friends here ..u r welcome to our forum
I understd may b u meant tht..bt I don't think anyone understood tht
As most of the replies on ths post..is same to mine !

As a fan or priyal there's nothing wrong in ur wish..bt pls try to understd fm our pov also
As per the TOI Article she creates pblm fr the leads ..so we were just disturbed on tht !
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BalamPichkaari

Guys,

@TM, welcome! Hope you have fun in the forum :)

@All: If the TM expresses her opinion and wish about something we disagree to, why can't we agree to disagree and move on? We need to learn to be accommodating to views that starkly contrast those of our own, so lets be a bit more warm and welcoming to the TM? :)

Additionally, lets not bring into discussion the past projects of Priyal cause that has no connection to EBI. Lets stick to discussing her outing in EBI as Radha, and that's it.

EBI DT

i think my fellow ebians got irritating after reading TM's wish. ... Chavi is lead... So members will not like this changing lead wala part... Otherwise TM is very much welcome to forum
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

wht do u mean by non actor she acted in ram milati jodi,dekha ek khwaab ,ammaji ki gali,webbed ,ye hai ashiqui,savdhaan india,and did a punjabi film too..she is a actress..

I meant she's not a good actress.. I wanted to put it in nice words.. but since you ask here it is..😆
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣 yay, now our forum is complete ðŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bp I think all did that agree to disagree..but well that how discussion happens...its nt was anyone bashing..its just mere a discussion happening..replying to tm on her reply..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
First warning ki badhayi ho.. 😆