Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
asad ka hungama kuch din chalega, its just bcoz people accept him, his role is made stronger and sbs, sbb are made to cover his scenes. after a week or two show will be back on track.. and then Haider's character will be back in action..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

asad ka hungama kuch din chalega, its just bcoz people accept him, his role is made stronger and sbs, sbb are made to cover his scenes. after a week or two show will be back on track.. and then Haider's character will be back in action..

i know cvs purposly kinda sidelined mohit this week bcz they wanted to give more screen space to other male lead but i also wanted to know after knowing the fact that zoya is gaffur's daughter what will be haiders reaction? and will he able to know razia jiska katil kiya woh zoya ki mom hain.so many things still releted to haider.hoope cvs haider ka jungle mein mangle jaldi khatam karke usko Sm le aaye.
suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

asad ka hungama kuch din chalega, its just bcoz people
accept him, his role is made stronger and sbs, sbb are made to cover his
scenes. after a week or two show will be back on track.. and then
Haider's character will be back in action..

yaa thinking the same but still missing his off screen masti
malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

exactly charmee. all sbb and sbs coverage they want to establish rv as new asad .that is all
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: suparnasahaMS

yaa thinking the same but still missing his off screen masti

ya me too.. hope he resumes his shoot on QH set, tabhi we can hope for his interviews..
otherwise sbb, n sbs ko payment toh sirf raqesh scenes cover n promote karne ki milti hai🤢😆
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i am too feeling the same..rakesh ko thoda footage toh denge...after all he is playing asad
mohit ko bhi mila tha.but unfortunately..ussi time ksg nein bomb blast kiya
toh sara media attention ksg per chala gaya...
waise bhi ASYA ke sare plans flop ho rahein hain😆

but sometimes it really hurts wen i read some comments on mohit's profile..abt quitting the show
i really don't want that

suparnasahaMS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

i know cvs purposly kinda sidelined mohit this week bcz they wanted to give more screen space to other male lead but i also wanted to know after knowing the fact that zoya is gaffur's daughter what will be haiders reaction? and will he able to know razia jiska katil kiya woh zoya ki mom hain.so many things still releted to haider.hoope cvs haider ka jungle mein mangle jaldi khatam karke usko Sm le aaye.

just hope wo jaldi sm aajaye cvs jangle romance k baad road romance na start kare.
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: malavika6

exactly charmee. all sbb and sbs coverage they want to establish rv as new asad .that is all

ya we should just relax n wait for another week...
they can't side line mohit's character for long, ones they feel they did enough for Raqesh to establish, focus will be on Haider's revenge too..
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ya me too.. hope he resumes his shoot on QH set, tabhi we can hope for his interviews..

otherwise sbb, n sbs ko payment toh sirf raqesh scenes cover n promote karne ki milti hai🤢😆

i think  during asya nikaah track we only find mohit.i hope sangeet mein ek performance ho haider ka .dont know zee planning a grand wedding or not.😆
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Haider might not remember that guffer was his chutki's dad, so he may have nothing to do with zoya knowing guffer his her father. but when he knows zoya is his chutki that is when Guffer being zoya's father will affect him...
jungle trip toh khatam ho gayi but i hope they dont pass another week in Haira's road trip to reach home..