Views

Users

Frequent Posters

howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rukmini here
Paro se milke aate hain...bas 10 min mein
Since rukmini seems to be rather busy with paro's enagagement. I am sharing about an earlier encounter of ours. 

So, the other day i caught Rukmini in a rather pleasant mode and decided it was time for a Honey with Howie ala koffee with Kjo. And how can Rukmini resist honey so she zoomed in pretty quick for a chat. We ended up talking about her life, her friends and her love hate relationship with naag devta. What stuck with me was in all her conversations, she went on referring about a tweety bird. 

She said, this tweety bird was the one who told rukmini about all things happening in the non-reth world. Rukmini had the tweety bird in high esteem because most of what tweety said was very profound, the kind that one preaches but never does. Rukmini explained that as we humans believe in God being the fate-maker (dont visualize roti maker, you trp aunties!)tweety had told her about a set of humans (lets call them Buzz -kill) who were deciding her(rukmini's) fate. Oh-my-Humans said Rukmini unable to control her antennae going all zombie on her. 

Tweety said one of the buzz kill was good friends with her, spoke to her almost everyday. Though she was good friends with him, he was very a touch guy who always said -'dekhna hai toh dekho' when speaking to other friends of tweety. Anyways, in an off camera segment, Rukmini let me in on a secret that she had shared with no one and i hope you all readers respect her privacy(though i am sharing this with you). Apparently this buzz kill never wanted Rukmini in Paro's life. He wanted a four legged camel to be her friend. Rukmini was aghast. Who in their right mind will give a dainty Paro with a cud-chewing camel. How insensitive was buzz kill to the needs of her Paro. Rukmini asked me - ' How could the buzz kill even think that I wouldnt be part of Paro's life?'.  At the risk of having my conversation style change from KJo to Simi... I said 'Oh-my-God, i cant even fathom such a thought, we would surely petition for you being in Paro's life'. But Rukmini was no abla-butterfly, she soared high enough to make eye contact with me and said -'That wont be necessary, buzz kill loves tweety bird, if he ever decides to kill my relationship with Paro, i will ensure all of tweety's friends stop talking to him. That lack of attention, would surely teach him a lesson' 

Edited by howcome - 10 years ago
DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dips99

<div></div>

<font size="2">See, that just proves who can claim him๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Hamari aur Barney Sa ki equation hi alag hain! Barney Sa ko baki RR junta ke saath mila ke commentwa karne ki jurrat ?( promise last time today wont repeat this word again)
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: docgirl

Rabba ve sahelis ๐Ÿค—

Ladeej, waiting to appreciate titaliya's piece in the 3 stooges special ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doc๐Ÿค—...was sorry to have missed you last night...but it was one of those days. Aapke saath sab kushal mangal?

@Bold: translatiaye pleej!๐Ÿ˜•

dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like button is doing ramanchi. Savs, Visi, excellent posts. โญ๏ธ

Today was definitely the calm before the storm.
dips99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

๐Ÿ˜†Dipsy Ve...๐Ÿค— โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Yeh sab toh bohat achcha hai...but what about Ruqs? I missed her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ruqs ki dastaan, Howie hi jaane. They are BFF.๐Ÿ˜†
Vistaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

Dekha eak khwaab to yeah silsile hue
door tak hein baag mein gul khile hue

This to me was the theme of the show today.
She had a dream, a fantasy.. Marriage, love, happiness - rishtey ke dor tied up with a person unknown. And how sweet was their interaction.

Can't thank the CVs enough to show the groom as caught up in the happy dreams of the wedding and as entranced by his bride as she herself is. If they had showed him coldblooded, only worried about the gifts to be take back, it would probably have been more in character, but would break my heart a little for her.

Paro bai sa, I know tears are in your near future and I have no clue how long they will last but that you got this small glimpse of happiness, to string your dreams along, makes me happy. It probably will make you cry a lot more (sapna mera toot gaya) but we will cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I will dream a little dream for you.

Awww Heinken๐Ÿค—...that one went straight to the heart!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
hain thumbnail
SSN and Barni-sa love โญ๏ธ Stomach hurts
Savvy and Visi aap dono bahut budhiya ho! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Vistaa thumbnail

Ruqs ki dastaan, Howie hi jaane. They are BFF.๐Ÿ˜†

Uff...my turn to say galti se mistakiya...๐Ÿ˜ณ
DrShuenmial thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

<font color="#660000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">SSN and Barni-sa love โญ๏ธStomach hurts

</div>

<div>
Savvy and Visi aap dono bahut budhiya ho! ๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Heineken beautiful take!!
As far as SSN and Barney Sa goes please to keep them separate! Hum apne personal aur professional life mix nahi karte ๐Ÿ˜Š
DrShuenmial thumbnail

<div></div><font color="#0000cc">Ruqs ki dastaan, Howie hi jaane. They are BFF.๐Ÿ˜†</font>

BFF's?? What about oh emm gee wala khaitan?