Fate-Mate Thread 13 Chapter 37

karmachameleon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

FATE-MATE

Thread 13

"The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for."

-anonymous!

Thank you Nisha (Strawberry143) for this wonderful banner!

Yikes, 13 is supposedly an un-lucky number?

But I bet this thread is (at least) luckier than Thread 11 and 12. For most apparent reason - The Update.

Wait-Mates, the wait is almost over...

Again, sincere thanks to all who have waited to patiently for the update, I know it has been almost a year since I updated last, apologizes for that.

Update shall follow soon...

-KC

Fate-Mate 37

Edited by karmachameleon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Karma, I don't know how long it has been since I "resED". I don't know whether it has been weeks, months or a year, all I know is that it felt like forever.

I was going through some of the posts on the previous fate-mate threads and read these lines again:

"Being alone was so much better than being so close to someone.. 
And then going through that constant fear of losing that person..."

These lines are so true and easy to identify with.

Not only did these lines make me introspect but they also reinforced my faith in you as a writer and your power to swing your readers like a pendulum from past to present and back to the past. Interestingly, these lines also reminded me of the following song by Rafi:

mujhe dard e dil ka pata na tha mujhe aap kisliye mil gaye
main akele yunhin maze me tha mujhe aap kisliye mil gaye

Congratulations on the new thread, Karma Cham. I am positive that the number 13 is a lucky number for all of us and the update is not far behind.

Girgit, I hope that the New Year 2014 brings you a plethora of opportunities and gains. I really hope and pray that you get published this year and the world identifies a brilliant writer - YOU.

I love you.
Edited by ananya123 - 10 years ago
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Res
Karma, hope our gloomy days will be over and we will be flooded with a tsunami of emotions that your writings bring.
I also must add that its been ages since I last read FM but I still feel as if I remember the whole story . 
Though a teeny weeny request. Could you please put up a small summary of the last update so that it's easy to get into the flow of the story ?
Thank you
Edited by MsDroolKanthan - 10 years ago
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hei kc missed u
hope u n ur little sweethearts r doing well
congrats on d nw thrd
eagerly waitng fr gloomy n tsunami journey ahead
it been ages n missed gloomy n tsunami 
updt soon
Edited by diyadivya - 10 years ago
liyer75 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting... please do post sooon😭
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG
UPDATE FOR FATE MATE COMING SOON
WOHOO
CONGRATS ON NEW THREAD
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I cannot believe this, Di finally wait is going to get over🥳
Love u KC Di🤗
sadianabil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At last I hope we will get our the most awaited update
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Wow!
Waiting          
akshu.ray27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My heart skipped a beat and I almost made a scene where I currently am. This definitely is going to be one of my most happiest moments of life and I am certain that everyone else on this thread shares in my glee :-)

I know there are reasons out there why people believe 13 is unlucky and there definitely have been occasions in my own past when I had considered 13 as bad luck and evil. I just know that henceforth 13 is going to be a sacred number for me. Starting today, whenever a 13 comes up in my life, I know for sure it's going to be beautiful and full of positive energy.

Thank you KC for redefining 13 for me :-) Thank you KC for never disappointing us. Thank you KC for keeping the thread tradition alive. Thank you KC for this beautiful gift. You know how much I will always cherish it! And finally THANK YOU for the upcoming update. Words can't express my feeling of ecstasy right now.

The banner is beautiful, Nisha.

Happiest soul,
Akshu.
Edited by akshu.ray27 - 10 years ago