Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Honest opinion...Mujhe laga Varun sweet tha...aur usse bhi zyaada iss baat ka bura laga ki woh ludakne wala hai...bas 2 din ka mehmaan...very bad...But mujhe woh drunk nahi laga...instead thoda shararati laga,n not drunk...he is a naughty poet...πŸ˜‰...and someone that Paro desires to have in her life...and here we have Rudra...he is a catastrophe...pata nahi kya hoga...

Thanks. Arre, am not talking about Varun Sa, My shots were for Vishal. Varun Sa is the ideal naughty Beend Sa for Paro but uski kismat mein rambo ke rattles hainn, Poetry use khud hi likhne ki aadat daalni padegi.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Yuusssh! first page!

Humein maaf kar dijiyega Vickyji.. Hum zaraa phoon-wa mei bijee ho gaye the.

Alright, I actually wanna start this post by squealing my guts out. Now you may ask, why???Its coz Paro's engagement Lehenga is sooo darn similar to mine!

I get engaged next month, and did all my shopping in Rajasthan, as it is my native. So when I was finalizing on my lehenga, I always had a dream that I want it to be something in Pink and Orange... And it has turned out beautiful, but now it'll remain forever special coz Sanaya wore something ekdum similar on TV!! Yaay! Yaay! I am such a loose phangurl of hers and now all I can do is squeal! 

Ahem. Squealing feeniss..

So, starting with the shuruat of the epi, am I the only one who wanted to slap that Kaka-Sa for ogling on our pyaari Bindi? That man just makes me wanna punch him... 

And what exactly is the equation here? I mean is Banna-Sa aware of the arms deal? If he is, then is he pretending to be this chocolaty shayar or something? And is a lech asal mei? Coz the BG mei bajta hua O Re Piya was misleading me so much! 

A special mention to the sharmaana of our Paro Bai-Sa..! Haaye, that scene where she hides her face with the curtain and then peeps a little and gives the smallest hint of a smile, I think I lost my heart to her in that damn moment. 

So less Rudra aaj! :(          Me No Likey! 

The smile that Varun Banna-Sa actually gave to her Banni, was actually creepy in my eyes. Aisa Puraane zamaane ke Ranjeet type ki smile thi... I thought the next moment he'll utter, "Itni acchi cheez Bhagwaan ke liye kaise chodh du.."

Now I can't wait for Rudra to go all dhishoom dhishoom on the baaraat. 

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONSSS! You are getting engaged to your Beend Sa? Saubhaagyawati Bhav!😳

Honestly, i found nothing cute about Varun Sa and Vishal is wrong casting. He looked lecherous throughout to me. Rudra Sa is preparing to Rambofy Paro ki shaadi. Abb Paro uskee baahon mein girri thi, aisse kaisse use kisi ki Beendni banne ko cchod de? πŸ˜†
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you and CONGRATULATIONSSS! You are getting engaged to your Beend Sa? Saubhaagyawati Bhav!😳

Honestly, i found nothing cute about Varun Sa and Vishal is wrong casting. He looked lecherous throughout to me. Rudra Sa is preparing to Rambofy Paro ki shaadi. Abb Paro uskee baahon mein girri thi, aisse kaisse use kisi ki Beendni banne ko cchod de? πŸ˜†

Thank youuu!! ^_^ Binaa paay laagu ke hi aashirwaad de dia! Aap toh dariya dil ho Vickyji..! 

I cannot wait for Varun-Sa to get dishkiyaaud by Rudra.. I really didn't find anything right in the guy. Ek toh pehle hi I never fall for the softy poetic kind, upar se Vishal looked wrong as you said. 

Haan, Ray Bans lagaake Rudra-Sa aaenge, aur sabki band bajaa ke jaayenge. Par uss sab se pehle humko kal "Jhalla, mere balma jhalla" bardaasht karna padega. Sigh. 
-MIMOSA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post...πŸ‘
I really look forward to read them...they are just ...bang on!!

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

Reserved!

Unres'd-It was a filler episode, an important one, a necesary one, though, to set it all up for the big move in the storyline!
Some things that I liked-Paro, she's slowly becoming one of my favourite female leads on Indian TV, which is surprising considering I am, generally averse to the innocent, delicate, frail thing type of female leads & Paro is supposed to fit that definition, except, she doesn't! She's all that & so much more! When I see Paro, what she evokes is both hope & heartbreak! It would've been so easy for her to have just given in & let her past dictate her life, but she chooses to move ahead, with hope, dealing with her pain, which continues to pinch her at random moments, but choosing to focus on what makes her happy! That gives her an edge over Rudra, emotionally, since, he is, let's face it, a ticking time bomb! Heartbreak, well, how much pain has she tolerated, how much more will she be put through! I love how with Paro, everything is subtle! Also, how amazing was Sanaya Irani in that scene where she sees the groom for the first time! She's captivating, in that scene-there's an air of innocence, the kind that stems from such purity of soul untouched from any filth in the world, to Paro, especially in that scene, its beautiful! Sanaya, way to go! I liked the O re Piya sequences! Is it another mirage, that the groom is everything that she's been fed dreams about? Is the guy even decent or is he involved in the smuggling, too? Those are the questions that I'm curious to know the answers to!
     Ashish didn't have much screen space, today-considering, they seem to want to bring balance & yesterday, was mostly, about Rudra! He looks great, so even if all he does is stand around for a few minutes in the episode, he looks great doing that, too!
  Thakur-what an elaborate plan!
  Thakurain-she's very likeable! But, there's bound to be more to her! She seems to have her own story to tell!
Cinematography-brilliant, as usual!
Background music-they should tone it down a little, it sometimes comes in the way of the clarity of dialogues! Also, I miss the title track!
@MKM-great take on another episode! It was a filler episode, yet your post is as eloquent as ever! Are you posting on JA, yet? I'm neither following the show, nor the posts on the forum, regularly since a week or so!

Thanks Archu and i LOVE how you have caught the reasons we love Paro and how beautifully SI portrays her. I think its her vulnerability gets to us and the test of fire she has ahead. She is too pure to face the filth of the world and she has someone who is a pseudo- hedonist and inverted douchebag as her destiny. Rudra is so harsh and she puts feathers to shame. SHUDDERING.

My opinion on Varun Sa is reserved because i only found him leching, 

I am watching JA and i love JJ but the negativity on that forum has broken my cotton jaisa heart.

Originally posted by: Sofna

Edit:
Hi Vicky, hv been refreshing the first page fr yr post😳

Feeling really sad for Paro tmrw when her hby will b killed. All those innocent feelings and dreams shattered in an instant. I liked the sweet 'romance' they showed between Paro n her Groom. It was quite realistic in terms of villages & as arranged marriages go. The shyness, soft budding feelings... We gt a glimpse of th hopes Paro lives in for her future & the kind of person she wishes to share it with.
The uncle n his wandering eye🀒...Although Thakur is th greater Devil, I liked him that moment when he stopped that lecherous man.

I love the PH is using good actors for cameo's ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...makes every scene n track a must watch.

Also it looks like prior to that she will find out about Bindi...her lil cousin's cruel fate😭...

Her pain, antagonism, hatred will be stronger & intensify all the more towards Rudra!!

Have to add he was taking a lot of interest in the proceedings, ESPECIALLY when the groom to b was brought forward, I wonder why?πŸ˜†

Thanks Sofu and if we don't feel sadness for Paro, what else can we feel? All this 1960s ka romance are gonna go down with Rudra ki bazooka.She is so fragile that Rudra could make her maggie noodles and have them for dinner. Poor Parolata.

Of course, Rudra had to take interest in his Titaliya ki shaadi, Haq pehle jamaaya ussne, kamariyaa pe haath lagaaya ussne, sand mein hot roll kiya ussne aur le jaaye koi aur?😭
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing post l
πŸ˜† love ur analysis ...

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Thank youuu!! ^_^ Binaa paay laagu ke hi aashirwaad de dia! Aap toh dariya dil ho Vickyji..! 

I cannot wait for Varun-Sa to get dishkiyaaud by Rudra.. I really didn't find anything right in the guy. Ek toh pehle hi I never fall for the softy poetic kind, upar se Vishal looked wrong as you said. 

Haan, Ray Bans lagaake Rudra-Sa aaenge, aur sabki band bajaa ke jaayenge. Par uss sab se pehle humko kal "Jhalla, mere balma jhalla" bardaasht karna padega. Sigh. 

Arre kahaan. Hamaara dil dariya toh sabhi ka hota hai, samandar banne toh kucch baat ho.😳

I don't get any good vibes from Varun Sa and Vishal is no longer the face for ' cute and poetic' casting. 

Rudra Sa hero hainn... climax par hi entry maarke Parolata ko laal ishq banaake le jaayenge.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mimosa658

Brilliant post...πŸ‘

I really look forward to read them...they are just ...bang on!!

Shukriya, shukriya.Ye naacheez kahaan kisi kaabil hai.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: amaia

Amazing post l
πŸ˜† love ur analysis ...

Thank you.😳