Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Going back to the start ...which seems so distant now as so much has happened since then ...this was Milli's baby ..it was her clarion call that got me here to begin with .
So I am delighted to see her back at the helm with all her gung ho spirit ! 

This is not to undermine any other contribution ..in fact the opposite is true as I marvel at the spirit of all those who took over and kept the wave moving forward unabated !

Just want to welcome back on centre stage Milli ...the initiator .

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jaldi PM milli 

and Sania BL http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/what-is-going-wrong-with-qubool-hai/  ka article me negative comments do please

And update is that articles are coming out supporting us and Zee bohot pareshan hai 
I think TRP loss will make some effect and unsunscription tooπŸ˜ƒ
Mayee2217 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mili mujhe bhi PM kar na..convo sunna hai..πŸ˜†
Guguminti thumbnail
Yes Milli tu jaldi aaja for whole day again and lead us 

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Maha and Moni they are worried but frustrated too isliye bas kuch bhi karke they want us to stop but we won't keep calling them and say them jabtak KSG won't come we won't stop.

And Rupa maine comment kardiya and everyone do comment on Bollywood life article

Guys have u checked this Ajay  has only 1 complaint that he dsnt turn up for shoot.because of his health he dint come last month. 
this is his tweeter account all can try. this guy was gernalist so please we have to talk to him politely

Tweets

1. @Ashu30khan sad to loose him! A character comes out of lot of creative minds' hardwork. Too bad if he dsn't turn up for shoots...

Guguminti thumbnail
Maha this is old one 
and let this Ajay rot in hell he gave all false statements about KSG badha chadha kar thik hai 
So I don't beleive him and nor his any word
Guguminti thumbnail
Hey evryone listen Rupa suggetsed a thing which will be helpful for us 
So do it :-
Ask every1 to flood Zee with mails and tweets..
listen oneindia ka article froum32 main post karne ko bolo .. 
let them also know abt the article..
n ask every one 2 publicize oneindia article in facebook/tweeter/forums everywere..
ask every one to tag that article to SBS/SBB/RAJ BANDHAN ... it will b a help 4 us..
Gulaabo thumbnail
what convo all are rofling upon?? and what's the progress??
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeh bollywood life keya likhte hain????😑 πŸ˜‘
Suina diya unko achche se...πŸ˜†
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
We must have a rules to guide all activity .
The first as some are pondering is to maintain the activity in this group but at the same time make it more inclusive . 

An exercise that requires careful thinking . 

I feel that chatting should be private and we should give this space a more official ( yet friendly ) feel.

Sharing e-mail ids where we are available is a good idea to increase communication between us as now with smart phones we get e-mail alerts 24x7.

FB gives you the option to have a secret Group where admins can keep a strict NO ENTRY control I have been a part of such a Group.All members are screened and invited by a few admins ...who also have the right to block and delete unwanted comments/ posts . Maybe this is a route that can be explored and we can maintain both ..this space as well as a closed door FB one .