Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Double standards galore! You can love Sanaya to death but no one else has the right to like some other couple or actress or character.

I loved the scene between them too. I found it quite hot and Ankita was amazing! Such a change from her previous roles! That said, I am waiting eagerly for Rudra Paro love story to start. The show seems more realistic than other love stories with real characters here and there. Thats the reason I am watching this. I love love stories and realism is just the icing on the cake. Loved Laila-Rudra, Paro-Rudra and Varun-Paro.
Please learn to respect people's opinions.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am not paid but i would love too, Tell me how much u offer i will praise Paaro like anything (Waiting)Edited by Arnav90 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mystic@

yeah n one more post "laila the LEAD the show needed".. and i was lyk WOT THE!! Isn't it a love story of Paro n Rudra.. Damn then where is the need for another lead... first 5 episodes created a tremendous applause without that so called BOLD avatar of LAila...

P.S: Iam nowhwere against Ankitha.. she is a pretty girl and i have seen her since BHPH days...

Are you serious , That was a mocking post by a hater , she was neither RR fan nor Laila's .
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is hilarious. this is an open forum and everyone can say what they want. If you dont find a post to your liking, just ignore it.

But to infer that people are being paid to bash is rather strange & slightly funny.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I  disagree.. Everyone has a right to post their opinions.. And it is NOT necessary that each and everyone shares the same POV as yours.. Opinions, of every kind, should be respected.. ! Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
if that were true, i am sure i could make a profession out of it.🤣 U think just because some people are praising Ankita for their performance, they are paid to do it.😆 This is why IF is such a mess.😳😆 Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 10 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .AbhIyalicious.

oh wow so anything rather any opinion that doesnt praise the leading guy or lady is suddenly a paid to do comment for publicity. That is rich. ðŸ˜†

yeah, we are so really sorry for not worshiping the leads. ðŸ˜†
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mystic@

Praise Ankitha.. but try not to praise LAILAA.. thats where most of the ppl praising Ankitha end up as they try to justify  Laila's Character ,,,,,,,

see,, u r no one to decide whom i or anybody else should praise!!
ankita is being praised for acting  only!!

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lOVENI

What is with the same people praising Laila
Posting multiple
Posts? Looks like they are hired online commenters, paid to do what they are doing. To be honest there was nothing moving in her acting..I felt it looked like she was trying hard. at least to me. Rudra yes I agree has that look and was really good in the scene.

i just dont understand this logic i mean i am a sanaya fan too but despite being her fan i do accept that ankita is doing a great job her role is different and not at all conventional like most of the negative characters in other serials she is doing a great job and if someone is giving sanaya a competition then their is nothing wrong in that... vamps are not meant to be just hated ...gone are those days when a negative character was just hated for her role nowadays people are intelligent they appreciate actors for acting and potraying the role in great manner ...pls its a request to all sanaya fans dont get insecure by laila that just makes us small learn to appreciate others as well ...
alwaysforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lOVENI

What is with the same people praising Laila
Posting multiple
Posts? Looks like they are hired online commenters, paid to do what they are doing. To be honest there was nothing moving in her acting..I felt it looked like she was trying hard. at least to me. Rudra yes I agree has that look and was really good in the scene.

Frankly, I don't understand why this is such a big deal? It's not as if anything happened? And the actor (female) looked like a B-Grade actor (female.) She did not do such a great job as to warrant so many posts. So, there might be a resonable answer to your question. Perhaps these so-called people who are praising Laila are instigators? And I've noticed this a lot in this Indian forum. This type of Indian mentality is beyond me. Of course, I know not all Indians are like this!