Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aparna37

bilcul hai, chemistry acchi hogi tho maths me koi gadbad nahi hogi!

🤣 🤣
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shinchan.

ummm... dnt know cox offscreen dey r frnds..i guess direction sucks

Why should a happily married Sangita get jealous of Ruslaan's GF. 
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
certainly aditi
the chemsitry is lyk zero now adays

sirf saachi ka gussa
pata nehi stry kaha ja rahi hain
DV ke antics bhi band ho gaye hain

naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect 🤣
naneta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prodipto18

certainly aditi

the chemsitry is lyk zero now adays

sirf saachi ka gussa
pata nehi stry kaha ja rahi hain
DV ke antics bhi band ho gaye hain

tumne aaj ka epi nhi dekha 😲
Radzy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Chemistry is GONE - POOF POOF!!! 
SG was almost hesitant when DV carressed her face, in that forehead kiss scene!! She was uncomfortable!! When she was anxious abt meeting YG n DV's Fam, somewhere i felt it was SG's thoughts.. or just that she actedd really WELL

Something's not right... 😕😕😕

BUT LOVED YG-SAACHI Face-off!! Love Jhaasi Ki Rani wali Saachi. Hope this is here to stay!!👏
Aviator21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinee_vinee

Lol! I didnt say a married Sangeetha is having issues with ruslaan and his new gf i just said their chemistry has been missing lately and ruslaan is a very good boy frnd i suppose being frnds with someone when youre single is a lil different as compared to being frnds with the same person when you are dating!!!! :)
Aviator21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naneta

I guess Rus is more focused tiwrds Nirali n that's y his off screen chemistry getting affected due to this girlfriend effect 🤣

Lol! Thats probably what it is... 😃
vinee_vinee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aviator21

Lol! I didnt say a married Sangeetha is having issues with ruslaan and his new gf i just said their chemistry has been missing lately and ruslaan is a very good boy frnd i suppose being frnds with someone when youre single is a lil different as compared to being frnds with the same person when you are dating!!!! :)

Dear they are actors and they know that what they do is only a part of their profession. Ruslaan was earlier dating Sasha yet he did smooch scenes in films, he is not alone all actors have their professional life separate. What is the issue I really don't know but I agree with you that their off screen rift is effecting their onscreen chemistry. Now actually there is no chemistry left and it's better that show leaves from being a love story, instead concentrate on other issues to make story intresting . SaRuv don't create magic anymore...everything seems forced. 
crazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly, DV seriously starts need to call Saanchi "Saanchi" and not "Saanchi Ji"; it just seems too distant. I don't mind Saanchi addressing DV as "tum" but DV really needs to address Saanchi as "tum" as well. The Saanchi Ji "aap" really makes it seem like he is talking to his teacher rather than his girlfriend.

Also, Saanchi needs to stop calling DV "bacha" or bachkana harkatein" all the time, again, very teachery.

Ruslaan has said numerous times that he doesn't mind doing overly romantic roles with his costars and I think that does show in his performance. Sangeeta seems too uncomfortable these days, maybe because she is married. She should act like a professional and relax more into her onscreen persona because it is showing on the screen and affecting their chemistry.
Edited by crazyfan - 10 years ago