Saraswatichandra Written Update of 7th January 2014

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Saraswatichandra Written Update of 7th January 2014

The Episode Began with Danny hugs Kusum says my heart says that all things will get well soon. Kusum says sorry. Danny says why sorry even Girls thanks me after hugging, we are good friends its ok, don't say Sorry. He tells her to  lets find Kumud, Kusum smiles. They are left to find Kusum. They look out for Kumud everywhere. Kusum Looks tired. He drinks water and offers her too. Kusum drunk the water and takes care of her. Yash's mum calls out Kalika and asks for tea. Kalika hears her and acts like sleeping. Yash's mum comes to her and got angry seeing her sleeping. Kalika acts in sleep and says don't do this. She says I request you don't do this with my Mother in law. Yash's mum wakes her up and asks what happened. Kalika says thanks to the god, it was a dream. Yash's mum asks what a dream, what did you see in dream, tell me. Kalika acts and says don't ask if I tell you  then might be you get disturb her Mother in law still insist her to tell her. Finally Kalika says I watched that dream third time in the week. I saw that Kumud came back and Saras and Kumud got married. Yash's mum says why are you feeling bad then. Kalika says Dada I kept everything in Saras's name and Saras has kicked you Yash and me out of the house Yash's mum says my son is the only heir, if this happens, I will take my right she tells her to go and bring tea for her. Vidhachatur upset and sees kumud photo and says please come back Kumud. Yash's mum comes to him and says I did not get the respect I should have got as a Badi Bahu, Guniyal got it, but I did not complain, but if you bring outsiders in our home, I won't be quiet. She says you have given the Factry responsibility to them, rather than Yash, what about my Yash's rights. She says Kumud and Saras will be married soon and Saras and Danny will stay in this house like Ghar Jamai and after that then they will ask for the property. Vidyachatur get annoyed says my daughter is missing and you are worried about the property. He leaves. Kalika is watching all the conversation and smirk.

Badimaa talks to Danny on phone. Vidhyachatur asks her are you talking with Danny. She reply after watch everywhere he did not get Kumud. Kalika says how can this be? Did Kusum not tell you anything. Everyone looks on Kalika with wonder. Kalika smiles.

Kusum is upset. Danny says is there any place left. Kusum says one place, Danny asks which? Kusum says  Mandir, Kalika was saying someone saw Kumud in Mandir. Danny says and you are telling me now after the whole day. Kusum says I don't trust Kalika, but now I feel maybe she was saying the truth. They come to the Mandir and asks the Pandit did he see Kusum.. The Pandit says Kumud came in the morning, sit here for some time and left. Kusum feels guilty and upset and says Kusum has come here in the morning and left. I did not stop her after know. She says all are My Fault. Just Saras and everyone come there and Saras says yes Kusum, Kumud left us again because of you. Kusum cries seeing everyone. Danny asks what is the matter. Saras says ask your wife, Saras asks Kusum why did she do this? Kusum says I did not do anything believe in me.. Vidyachatur says Kalika told you in the morning, what were you waiting for. Everyone scolds Kusum. Saras says now I am sure, you don't  want Kumud to come back, so you are doing act to search her with Danny. Kusum cries and deny it.

Badimaa says I don't believe Kusum born in our house. Kusum cries and says I love Didi a lot, I tried to find her today. She asks Vidhyachatur to believe her. She cries and sits down. Danny  holds her and takes her side says I was with Kusum in whole day and  I have seen how much she tried to find out Kumud. Kalika says then why did Kusum hides all things about Kusum come in the Mandir, because your Kusum is a liar. Danny shouts Kalika and says don't think Kusum is alone,  she is Mrs. Danny Vyas thinks it before telling her anything. Kusum looks at Danny. Kusum and Danny have an eye lock. Saras smile and says Danny you are not understanding, she does not want Kumud to come back home. Just Danny tells him in loudly  enough Bhiya. After seeing it  Badimaa scolds Danny for speaking to Saras like this says I have not seen  you before  talking with Saras Like this. Saras Knew about  Kusum very well. Danny says I have seen and knew about Kusum, which Saras does not know. He takes Kusum favor. Danny says she was blaming herself as she did not trust Kalika. Dada ji says you should not forget you are talking to your elder brother. Danny says I did not forget, maybe Saras forgot he is talking to my wife and if anyone blames my wife, how can I be quiet even he is my elder brother. Saras says do you not believe on me. Danny replies yes I have and I am doing it with Kusum  Like you did with Kumud. Kusum looks at Danny. Danny wipes her tears. Saras looks at Badimaa and both smile. Danny holds Kusum's hand and declare that we will prove that we are right, we will come home only when Kumud  comes with us. Saras  and everyone get shocked. Danny says we won't come in front anyone till we not get Kumud. All of them stunned.

Precap:

At Night Kusum sees Saras going somewhere. She gets shocked and thinks what is he doing here in the late night. She follows Him just  Saras hears someone's voice behind him, he shocked and turns to see her.

Ps:  apologies for any grammar/English related Mistek.. Will try to improve it

pl. Hit the Like button😳

Pl. Hit the Chaska meter

Edited by -Deepali- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Deepali thanks for the update.
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Deepali thanks for the update.

Most Welcome dear :)
Homeslice thumbnail
Deepzu! Thanks so much for the WU! Loved today's episode! Was just fantastic!
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DancingDiva.

Deepzu! Thanks so much for the WU! Loved today's episode! Was just fantastic!

Nisha welcome deary yupp todays episode was nice :)
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u so much for detailed update
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Thanks for the update deepali😊
Surish thumbnail
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thank you so much everyone your comments meant a Lot🤗