Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful OS - loved how their relationship evolved.
-Sona
revti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb os
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
end was hilarious..πŸ˜†.

nice os lazy.
baisakh45 thumbnail
hahahahahahahah.the last 2 para cracked me up.it was hilarious.but all in all a lovely os.loved it .
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Unres on Pg 1.πŸ˜†
Edited by manju21.k - 10 years ago
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res jiπŸ˜ƒ
Unres jiπŸ˜‰

AH firstly thanks a zillion for the dedication honey πŸ€—!!! Love you so much πŸ€—!!

I simply loved the title.. its so sweet in itself πŸ˜³πŸ˜† !!! U are are truly magical writer hun.. else i can never ever would have imagined Trish, Dips and Madhu as lovely sibblings and them teasing RK in the name of Madhu was such a treat 😳 !!! 
Their journey from friends to life-partners and lovers happened with such silky smoothness that it felt enchanting πŸ˜ƒ !! Just from a mere TOUCH to KISS and to them becoming one was portrayed so beautifully that one would like to stop and wonder how the process of "Falling in love" is so mesmerizing especially when you know that person all your life ☺️ !!!
RK's talk about giving her the baby (now) gave me goosebumps ☺️ !! Their confession was very sweet too πŸ˜³ !
I could not help but rofl for their decision of postponing of having baby after witnessing the chaos in the hospital 🀣🀣 !! Oh God.. just imagine having such bratty kids and that too twins  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. hmm i am totally with them in this decision though πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !!!

One sweet tale Lazy ☺️☺️☺️ .. where it felt falling in love is so magical ☺️ !!!
Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful story!  All of a sudden the person you have known forever becomes your life partner.  Strange how quickly relationships can change, and perceptions.  

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful os...i am absolutely smitten with ur writing kuku dear...
So it was an arranged marriage...Mohan worked under Malik but still the relation between the Maliks and the Kundras was so cute and sweet .,...
Dipali and Trishna were so cute sisters...they r asking Madhu abt her SR??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The scenes were so perfect...I wish I could have seen it on the show...
Finally they got physical...but what is this yaar...only this much??? i wish some more had been there...but I really loved this naughty RK...
So its hospital time!!!! I really loved Padmini's disappointment of having another grandson...
The kids were so cute yaar...There are 5 already...and with Rishbala's kids (they are not at all one kid party we all know) there will be a complete cricket team yaar!!!!!
Fantastic story...thnks for pm...and sorry for late reply!!! πŸ˜Š
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely OS..
thanks for pm dear,,
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS! The end just had me laughing.