Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
@rockstar29-nobody is asking you to like somebody you don't, but would it hurt too much to not make negative statements, constantly about the said person, especially when you don't care about them!
goguma thumbnail
i would not watch a show where the lead is a vamp ..

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

@rockstar29-nobody is asking you to like somebody you don't, but would it hurt too much to not make negative statements, constantly about the said person, especially when you don't care about them!

i am not here to make negative post .
why is taken like that if u don't praise sanaya your the enemy .
if u like some other than sanaya you are here to create war .
why don't people here welcome debates. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: archana.mh17

@Unknowndesire-contrary to the general misconception, IPKKND did do well TRP-wise, too! Most love stories take time to pick up TRP-wise, but they do well internationally & online! Each viewership is as important as the other! RR has the potential to do well on all fronts, but let's see how it goes about doing it or whether it does!

I agree it did well TRP wise but with 2+ TRP and couldn't reach to 3 in months would have gone off air awhile back if the show wasn't so popular online. I guess repeat had a price to pay as well.

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

IPK didn't do well in TRP but it's online viewers saved the show. I find this offensive how your downright online viewers here not needed at all. You seems to have a huge issue with Sanaya I remember having an argument with you before. 

This post was from the CC forum. Which Ashish fan call his show boring before the starting? No fandom would bash there favorite shows without going on air yet. It's obvious you're here to create a Miff between two fandom.

I didn't want to do this but better late than never.  

if u think i am making 2 fans fight then its your view .
see this once then judge on me .
i don't follow fan base story impress me not the stars .
few sanaya fans are so obsessed if others don't praise sanaya then they think they  are either jealous 
 or enemy but why?????

see this first james bond unknowndesire jiii😆 

honest review it was good

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page     of 2
Page 2Page 2

rockstar29

rockstar29

Direct LinkPosted: 31 December 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
rangrasiya started of big scale in movie style 👍🏼
my fav scenes were: -
small kids both paro and rudra were cute small paro was awesome wished she was grown up way to natural village girl .
first scene bus shooting scene was taken neatly it was like a movie scene .
nice location desert scenes were awesome.
both kids in the bus paro giving rudra the doll was best scene 
entry of hero was beautifully done .

must have been better scene:-
entrance of sanaya could have been better.
kids scenes might have been stretched .
bg was ok might have been better .

good start this serial will work for sure because of the cast and fans but makers need to stick to the story not change it because of fans then only it will work for years hope creatives trust there ability and story they want to show trust me it will run for long good cast good team good well known ph .
 for me its thumps 👍🏼up 

Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ rockstAr u r so obsessed with Laila or a vamp , and against Sanaya   wHY
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rockstar29

i am not here to make negative post .
why is taken like that if u don't praise sanaya your the enemy .
if u like some other than sanaya you are here to create war .
why don't people here welcome debates. 

u just wrote on the fav jodi thread ur list - paro - rudra nor Barun - ankita are on that list.

I fail to understand why u make it ur life's mission (i remember ur dissing posts on CC show discussion thread dissing both Sanaya AND Ashish) to waste time on soemthing u have no liking towards..

u know i will give u an example.. i am not an RP fan - i dislike her = i have never set foot in the HT forum
I am not very fond of KSG nor did i like QH - i have never ever spent my time going over there dissing it
I am not a Geet fan - or a MB fan - (i happen to adore DD off screen but that is it) i have never ever visited there to make a negative post..

this is what i mean..

u blame us for loving a celeb and appreciating and showering our love on her/him

but we r doing something that brings a smile on many other persons who reads that topic.
we r not making any1 sad or angry by reading the post
the posts we make were not intended to diminish any1 else

But pls think to urself, even if u don't accept it.. this thing u r doing.. how constructive is it either to urself or me or any1 else on this forum?

u mentioned a whole list of jodis u love - why not spend time on their FC/show and say how much u adore every little gesture of that jodi.. say how cute they are? say how happy some scene made u?

think to urself...

it always makes me curious why people spend so much time on some1 or something they dislike.. something that brings no pleasure to them if its/that person is successful..

peace out.. hope u understand what i am trying to say :)

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know RR is basically Rudra & Paro forever and all, but I actually like Laila! That is considering she doesn't turn full on negative & helps Paro out or something. Actually didn't think Ankita would suit her but she actually plays Laila pretty well! 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't buy posts in RR forum at all but in the past you were after Sanaya & her fandom. I never get why people waste there precious time on people they hate!   
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

I know RR is basically Rudra & Paro forever and all, but I actually like Laila! That is considering she doesn't turn full on negative & helps Paro out or something. Actually didn't think Ankita would suit her but she actually plays Laila pretty well! 

Sorry to bust your bubbles but Laila is a vamp like Tanveer from Qubool hai all articles stated it.