Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAVI55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
🤣 We are back to the nakli nikaah...nakli SR...nakli honeymoon and now we even have the nakli kids😆 I really did love the scene in the serial but the way you wrote yours was even better👍🏼

Head butt...Ouch...Poor Asad but he had it coming...insensitive jerk.

Ah...Dilshaad and Najma's reactions had me wanting to join the band wagon and hug them too😆

I would love for the nikaah to happen but maybe you might have some other plans for us😉

I would love for you to throw some Asad and Zoya kisses for us...again...Maybe even have Dilshaad and Najma witnessing it as well😉

I really don't mind when you update Green ji but as long as you do update...Take care dear🤗
mhd72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AsYa convo on 'nakli' everything...just hilarious!! 🤣 & furthermore, Asad clarifying on ' no nakli kids'...that was too good..🤣
Make Zoya look so mesmerizing at the time of Nikaah, that Asad should just go and confess!!
I know...you must be saying...'dream on'!! 😃
Anyways, continue sooon,
Mili.
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres 
yaay i have finally caught up🥳You have no idea how happy this makes me feel😳😳😳

A short update koi na I can understand how important your report is...It was short but nevertheless an awesome update and super funny😆😆😆

"Well I guess in order for you to stay in the country, the nikaah will have to happen. But yeah, I guess it'll be a nakli... nikaah," Asad answered, pausing a little as he tried to digest the nonsense that he was spouting from his own mouth.
Hehe the whole nakli nikaah convo between asya was super duper funny😆😆😆
My god bechare apne hi plan mein aise fas gaye hain ki they don't even realize how confusing this asli nakli thing sounds😆😆

"Oh I see! That makes perfect sense Mr Khan. Then after having a nakli nikaah, we can have a nakli suhaag raat, and a nakli honeymoon, and yes, nakli kids!" Zoya retorted sarcastically,
Omg this had me splits🤣🤣It reminded me of time when zoya suggested to asad a nakli nikaah in order to avoid asli nikaah and asad went on with this nakli nikaah,nakli honeymoon and nakli kids comment...As i have said million times no one recreates a scene as well as you and this was a perfect example...I went back to those days and relived that scene😳😳

"MR KHAN! THIS IS A MARRIAGE, NOT A JOKE!" Zoya finally screamed, as she placed both her hands on either side of Asad's face, forcing him to face her.
haha I loved how you have turned the tables around and here its zoya telling asad that marriage is not a joke and not vice versa

To his surprise, Zoya suddenly pushed her head forward with a lot of force, giving him a nasty head-butt.
Omg a head-butt😆😆😆how cute only our zoya can do something like this😆😆😆

Great timing Dilshu momma and najma darling😳😳You just stopped World war 3😆😆

Yayy main aur Monica bhi shopping jayenge😆😆

She blinked back the tears that were beginning to form in her eyes, before turning back to Anu and Monica, smiling brightly as she led them out of the office. Nakli nikaah indeed.
Aww i feel bad for zoya but honestly I don't blame Asad...Things are way out of control for his comfort level and i expect him to say hurtful things and push zoya away before finally realizing what a jerk he has been and apologizing and making up with zoya...
Now i am just waiting for that making up session😳😳😳

Great update Green..I will be waiting patiently for next update

Love you loads❤️❤️❤️
Edited by anushreemishra - 10 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hahah Asad announces his so called engagement and Dilshad announces his wedding hahahahhahahaha

This was a hilarious update
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..interesting..😊
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update !!! 
love it !!
"Then after having a nakli nikaah, we can have a nakli suhaag raat, and a nakli honeymoon, and yes, nakli kids!" 🤣
That's so funny !!!!
Asad 😡😡 still emotionally challenged !
bechari Zoya 😭
And Dilshad Ammi 👏 " I'm the real boss in these 2 two days " 😆🤣
Now both of them have to realize soon that it is not nakli 

vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing  update
so hilarious
now dilshad is the boss
n no one can go against her ...even asad
will the nikah really be nakli
why does asad has to complicate everything
can't he just say to zoya he likes her
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
dilshaad & najma r super excited
Nakli Nikha Nakli SR Nakli honey moon & Nakli bacche
loved dis scene

update soon
Linnet thumbnail

Thank u 4 updating soon

Loved it

Keep writing

Wonder how nakli nikaah would turn up into ?????

Well rock on with ur assignment 

We will wait

Love
Linnet
😃😃😃
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRES on page 38 for part 29 Edited by metoyou - 10 years ago