AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Our unreliable source says PC will have prominent role in  K4.. she will join the elite club of Preity Zinta and Rekha ji as a tasweer on the wall with chandan ka haar on her photo. 
Priyanka said she is so happy about the development. If Preity can be Rohit's wife and then Krissh's mother, she is happy to be Krrish's wife and his superchild's mother too. 

Our unrelibale source say the film will not hit the silver screen untill 2020.. by that time Priyanka is planning to have Shahrukh Khan's babies. 

Kudos to Rakesh Roshan for having foresight. Its also rumoured that King Khan's son Aryan will play the superboy in Krrish next installment. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Our unreliable source says both Shahruskh and Priyanka denied the rumours. Shahrukh wants his son Aryan to play Ra.one 2 and Priyanka has no plans to have baby before her marriage is accepted by conservative Indian public. Thats why the tie up happened somewhere in UAE. 
Tasweer 🤣
And according to reliable sources in K4, Hrithik's mirror will play his love interest 😛
Sophz thumbnail

Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

Tasweer 🤣
And according to reliable sources in K4, Hrithik's mirror will play his love interest 😛

Hahaha good one 
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _YoU_KnOw_WhO

Tasweer 🤣

He will not have to get up to concerned abt his Greek God looks.. he can do it lying on bed.. ðŸ˜†
Sophz thumbnail
I miss the SRK and PC rumors. It seems like everyone is either behaving or being extra careful. Nothing juicy happened since Hrithik's divorce which I didn't even care about
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophz

I miss the SRK and PC rumors. It seems like everyone is either behaving or being extra careful. Nothing juicy happened since Hrithik's divorce which I didn't even care about

U know wat.. I used to ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› to all those rumours but bang.. they all r coming out true.. ðŸ˜²

From now on I will take rumors seriously .. ðŸ˜• the insiders do know a lot. ðŸ˜²
DianaPrince thumbnail

What will happen?
Baby rohit will grow up.
Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.
She will run away with unemployed G.one
as he has loads of Free time.
Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge
he will grow up and become villain of the story
Sophz thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

U know wat.. I used to ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜› to all those rumours but bang.. they all r coming out true.. ðŸ˜²

From now on I will take rumors seriously .. ðŸ˜• the insiders do know a lot. ðŸ˜²

Well some rumors are true while others fabricated. I personally believe the SRK and PC affair was true. I bet they had something going in Berlin but they stopped.
AllBlacks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

What will happen?
Baby rohit will grow up.
Exotic mama will be fed up with krissh leaving her each time to save people.
She will run away with unemployed G.one
as he has loads of Free time.
Baby Rohit will be sad and will decide to take revenge
he will grow up and become villain of the story

too many qustions.. ðŸ˜•

but yeah, baby rohit growing up and stronger than his father and taking revenge for neglecting him and his mother.. turns out be worst villain..

sounds good. pure desi BW drama.. with improved VFX by that time. ðŸ˜²