Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Khush-

Doodle (you got a better name ex modji? Lol)

What's in the name Khushji ..anyways its Priya

Exactly - Zain is carefree thanks to his philosophy abt love, and like you said seeing Usmaan- Zain interactions he has never seen things go kaput thanks to his dad yet !

I have a strong feeling the way Zeeshan's mother saw them today,
In future they will be caught in a wierd position and the wedding will break, at that time it will be Zain who will announce to marry Aliya ! πŸ˜›

Zeeshan's mother already saw her yesterday. Would like to see what she does witht that or just she ignore that and let it grow to the situation you mentioned.

Zain can actually do anything for the people he cares abt - the Friday epi showed it the way he did all for his dad and firstly came to Bhopal! So for his phup's sake he might take this hasty decision !

I feel what the promos and posters indicate abt hate - it kicks tomorrow ! I felt Aliya was not taunting but very seriously telling him to buzz off -which she is right in her view -and plus Zain didn't look funny too- infanct the first time he looked grim ! πŸ€”

I guess I missed the promos and hence was not aware that this is a prank. Will Zain be able to keep that face will be interesting to see. After all he has been happy go lucky so will be able to manofy Aliya with his charm and jovial manner or will she be mad and make him annoyed.

I have a feeling he will return to Bombay with Aliya Zain Abdullah! Lol
That is for sure as if not how will Suraiya get another bakriπŸ˜†

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: togepe30

I am assuming we will get to know that in flashback after the prank..
They will show how Aaliya got to know..

I think she mustve overheard the conversation between Zain and Rizwan when he told Rizwan he will have 24 hrs of fun pretending to be Zeeshan... πŸ˜†

I don;t think she overheard their convo because she would not have fed him the sheer khurma so lovingly then.  My feeling is as Zeeshan's mom saw this she might make some comment and to clarify pups will mention who Zain is
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
are Zeeshan toh crimal se bhi bura nikli🀒
.May. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Obviously it wasn't right as this is a very serious thing but it's what makes the story so...
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
zain is young naughty n still dont know wht is wrong n wht is right.
he is completely wrong but we cant hate him for this πŸ˜†