Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: aritzia

This forum is QH forum...so please don't ruin the forum for those who are interested in watching a story. 

To those who will reply back " QH = KSG" for them ...
then please keep in mind, KSG has left the show and so can you if you don't want to watch it without him. Its your wish you want to watch the show or not, this forum is for those who want to watch. Discuss storyline and characters. 

Atleast let those who want to watch, enjoy the show and forum. 

All these discussions justifying Karan's exit or calling for an apology or his return .. please use Celebrity Fanclub forum.

I am really tired of seeing these posts justifying ZEE or Karan's actions. 

Thanks to everyone who can help to keep this forum peacefull and enjoyable. 

FINALLY , amazing post, may be i will come back to forum now ... as i forgot what thsi forum is about 
Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: QueenOfMyCastle

Thanks for responding.
I like how the entire KSG fanbase has become one entity and are here to defend each other. Its really inspriring. And I am not being sarcastic.

Let me give you an example - Now you may not be doing it, but there are certain elements on the forum who cannot and will not accept that the story is getting better right now. For the last few months there was no story. Actors were carrying the show thru. But now one of them is gone and the writers who were drunk, drugged and partying so far have finally sobered up and doing a better job storywise. No God Forbid someone mentions this...coz then it is insulting telllyGod since his exit and the story bettering are linked. Sorry but this really does ruin my experience and enjoyment of the show.
Ofcourse, the storyline i'm sure must improved bcoz the earlier episodes clearly showed the non existence of any rational plat.

I'll give u another one. Suppose I make a post to discuss the episode. People respond with I am not interested in QH, I have quit, show sucks coz KSG is gone. How is this not disruptive to the discussion of the episode?
I don't comment but i have seen posts and i know there people who respond like that but the number is marginal.

I am not opening posts that are for supporting KSG. But I wish people who are not watching the show stop opening posts that want to talk about the show and episode and even,God forbid again, Raqesh as Asad. Please do go through each and every thread in the forum before you state that "we" as in the KSG fanbase is not bashing the poor man. Even he had to tweet that he is getting hate mails. So your claims are already being proven false,
As I've stated earlier I've seen posts [though i did not comment on them] majority of them if not all, and the people who respond that way are limited. When I say We i mean the majority of us. And I guess i missed the main point in my earlier post, what i find wrong is how bcoz of few people, the other members have assumed that all [majority if not all] are like this. Not you but even in this thread you'll see people saying annoying Karan's fan group and stuff ...why bcoz of those limited no. of people who respond that way...that does not mean all of us are like that. When a person says the annoying fan grp they are pointing fingers at each and every one who are probably fighting for him...I'm sorry but bcoz of 10 people who cannot pin point at the other 1000's.

I'd rather not talk about how things went about with the PH, the channel and the star. In the end, remember, Karan will take a show with Gul or Zee if it is what he wants to do. Similarly, Gul and Zee will approach him when they have something good for him. This is how business works. You and I getting worked up about it will not make an iota to difference to anyone except give them free publicity. Today people around the world have heard about KSG and Zee thru twitter. SO they have won irrespective of who was in the wrong or right.
Did Zee take action against KSG? Did KSG take action against Zee? No. They are merrily going on with their own private lives enjoying the fame they are getting, good or bad.

Yes, ofcourse he is not well...health is more important and even if he doesn't want to thats upto him. I'll give you an instance remember the whole slap scene [not real life but a fictional show]...there was a chaos where forum members demanded justice and an apology for showing females as the weaker sex. They demanded that bcoz it was the right thing to do ...that time they could have probably left it onto the Women NGO's or anything of that sort but they did not. Similarly, irrespective whether he takes an action or not we will do our bit bcoz we think thats right. 
As far as the people are concerned who respond in a certain way ruining the whole essence of the story for others...I'd rather not comment on them.
When i said we i meant the majority ...exceptions are always allowed. 
I just feel its not fair on us when bcoz of those few people, others attack us or call us annoying fan group...obsessive people and stuff bcoz thats not right. 

I hope you can read the above in the same tone I wrote it and not misconstrue it. But then its perspective. If you have already decided that it is not grape season and the ones in the market are sour, no matter how many you try, they will taste sour to you anyways.

Rivs

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Guys,

Please can we stop with the moral policing and sarcasm.The actor has been replaced and any further discussions on the topic will only lead to fights.

Topic Closed
QH DT