Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
you know what there has been new posts now asking if we want to keep chanting karans name and discuss how innocent he is we need to do it on fan clubs as ksg isn't part of the show and they are saying it for those who will comment QH=ksg please find new place to discuss how wrong zee acted how innocent ksg is
and if comment on their thread they say don't bash us
how could they forget so easily the love we have felt for asad the hate we felt for Rashid the sympathy we felt for nikhat and the bond with ayaan we wished we had a brother .a son , a lover , a friend like asad yes even when he did friendship he followed it tanveer was planning and cunning but now him and all this love and appreciation asad got because behind asad it was karan singh grover living the life. even when his actions were wrong it felt right for situations because karan played it with such intensity we would really think asad was trapped and he is acting accordingly
man he didn't used glycerine for crying he cried naturally no wonder we felt tug at our heart
and no matter what others say I will visit the forum and make posts to show support wont bash anyone but will surely say karan is innocent and he deserves apology bring him back
I am just hurt how his all efforts are being suddenly unnoticed
KARAN I LOVE YOU PROUD TO FOLLOW YOU AN TRUST YOU COME BACK SOON MISS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zee's really messed up 😡
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I want you guys who ever like KSG as Asad or are a fan of KSG and help us in our fight for him. We want him back and also we want a apology from those Zee ppl 
LISTEN UP ZEE PPL YOU KNOW WHO YOUR ARE
YOU GUYS NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND BRING KARAN BACK AND BE MATURE ABOUT IT. DID YOU GUYS EVER WONDER WHY STAR PLUS WAS AHEAD OF YOU. WELL THE ANSWER IS THAT THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS UNLIKE SOMEPEOPLE "COUGHS" YOU!!!! BRING HIM BACK AND GET OUT OF THE GRAVE YOU HAVE DUG FOR YOURSELF!!!
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
and dont believe those posts that says does he want to come back. again its those zee reps, trying to sideline you.
truth is they havent asked him
they are hell bent on manipulating the public
Edited by kyph21 - 10 years ago
fobeidy thumbnail
About Karan i would say, first time i saw his performance briefly was in an episode of dmg, my niece was watching it and frankly i didnt like it much. the second time i saw him it was in jhalak dikhlaja and to be very honest i disliked him for some reason and when once i saw QH promo and saw karan in it, i decided not to watch the show. but one day, i came across QH scene (Jahanpanah Bond one) and liked it and started watching the show and must say i started to respect him as an actor. i think the only indian lead tv actor that i admire for his acting skills.
He has been an asset for QH and if i were zee i would have retained him in the serial and would have made the most of his presence.
sonia555 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess101

Guys I want you guys who ever like KSG as Asad or are a fan of KSG and help us in our fight for him. We want him back and also we want a apology from those Zee ppl 

LISTEN UP ZEE PPL YOU KNOW WHO YOUR ARE
YOU GUYS NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND BRING KARAN BACK AND BE MATURE ABOUT IT. DID YOU GUYS EVER WONDER WHY STAR PLUS WAS AHEAD OF YOU. WELL THE ANSWER IS THAT THEY ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THEIR FANS UNLIKE SOMEPEOPLE "COUGHS" YOU!!!! BRING HIM BACK AND GET OUT OF THE GRAVE YOU HAVE DUG FOR YOURSELF!!!

👍🏼
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: snehasya

you know what there has been new posts now asking if we want to keep chanting karans name and discuss how innocent he is we need to do it on fan clubs as ksg isn't part of the show and they are saying it for those who will comment QH=ksg please find new place to discuss how wrong zee acted how innocent ksg is

and if comment on their thread they say don't bash us
how could they forget so easily the love we have felt for asad the hate we felt for Rashid the sympathy we felt for nikhat and the bond with ayaan we wished we had a brother .a son , a lover , a friend like asad yes even when he did friendship he followed it tanveer was planning and cunning but now him and all this love and appreciation asad got because behind asad it was karan singh grover living the life. even when his actions were wrong it felt right for situations because karan played it with such intensity we would really think asad was trapped and he is acting accordingly
man he didn't used glycerine for crying he cried naturally no wonder we felt tug at our heart
and no matter what others say I will visit the forum and make posts to show support wont bash anyone but will surely say karan is innocent and he deserves apology bring him back
I am just hurt how his all efforts are being suddenly unnoticed
KARAN I LOVE YOU PROUD TO FOLLOW YOU AN TRUST YOU COME BACK SOON MISS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING

I know and they are so rude and pathatic 
Its mostly sutbhi fans I beilive ans some buyys but its sad ksg is being bashed like this 
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
these ppl r new n rude..😡
i reported them..
noone can dictate their terms n ask us to leave
HallyH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kyph21

KSGians i have info that there are zee reps here to try and change your mind about the show.
that is why you can see so many new people here.
so those of you who are KSGians dont believe anything said against him
it is done by those zee reps paid for by ZEETV
IF you really want Zeetv to apologize for the way they have behaved to KSG just by staying quiet they will not
and for those who think karan left
he didnt
he wanted to give youll a very good ending
zeetv didnt let him

😲 how did you guys know Zee paid me?? 🤣
FYI this post has NOTHING to do with QH
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HallyH

😲 how did you guys know Zee paid me?? 🤣
FYI this post has NOTHING to do with QH