Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: forevermine

Awiee ur comment just made my day..!! i am glad this OS made u cry and it served it purpose...!! 
well i kinda am obssessed with sad stories that make u cry which always inspire me to write something crappy and senti which usually makes oders cry at times..!!!
i am happy to see that u will always support my stories...dats honestly damn sweet..!! 
the reason i quit writing is my lack of skill and ability to think... i donno somehw my writing inspiration is lost in the blue 😆 
i mite continue my writing when i finally get something to write about..!! :)

Till then, ill b here on if, waiting for ur inspiration to come back!!😃
Dnt make us wait long, k sweety??😊
WhisperOfDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabia297

Osmmm...walk to remember...is fav. Muvie...nd by writinggg it on my fav. Couple Sandhir...u made my day...
Thnk uh 😊

hahaah i loved it too...damn awesomee...!!! 
awee i am glad i did..!! 
and thanku for the wonderful comment

Originally posted by: soumeesg

Till then, ill b here on if, waiting for ur inspiration to come back!!😃
Dnt make us wait long, k sweety??😊

aweee thanks damn sweet chickie..!!! i hope i can write sometime soon..!! :) 

Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am in short of words to describe this beautiful piece of writing...i was crying throughout the os..now i think i have to open dictionary to describe this os..pls do write more on sandhir..ur an amazing writer...thank u so much for giving us sunch a beautiful story..

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

i am in short of words to describe this beautiful piece of writing...i was crying throughout the os..now i think i have to open dictionary to describe this os..pls do write more on sandhir..ur an amazing writer...thank u so much for giving us sunch a beautiful story..

ohmygod this is honestly one of the best comments i hv receive short yet so beautiful!! 
i am so happy u liked it so much!!! and ur welcome that u liked it..!!! 
haahah i wish i could but already swear off writing 🤣 
and thanku for this ahmazing comment n making my day :)
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
First things first how dare you call this shit. Its amazing. defines true love which is beyond any limitations and forever. 
I absolutely loved randhirs unending love for her. How he married her despite knowing of her illness. And the way she died in his arms. Bechara. i was feeling so bad for him.😭
damn u even got my eyes moist. I guess we are even now. 
now i get the whole love for pain. We are so similar in that.
But seriously awesome peace of work. I loved the ending the most. Kind of a happy ending in one way. They are together even after her death. 

Originally posted by: --Ari--

First things first how dare you call this shit. Its amazing. defines true love which is beyond any limitations and forever. 

I absolutely loved randhirs unending love for her. How he married her despite knowing of her illness. And the way she died in his arms. Bechara. i was feeling so bad for him.😭
damn u even got my eyes moist. I guess we are even now. 
now i get the whole love for pain. We are so similar in that.
But seriously awesome peace of work. I loved the ending the most. Kind of a happy ending in one way. They are together even after her death. 

hahaha i told u... may have tears ofc we are even now...!!! 🤣 
i know rite after reading it when i had 1st written it i guess 6 months back on KD i felt horrible for him!! 
and when i converted it..i was even more sorry for Randhir!!! hahaha yea i love the whole love for pain concept...🤣 i told u i was a bloody sadist!! 
and thanku...and i am glad u liked it..!! haaha yea i kinda wanted to write something different..!! and thus the ending!! :)
thanku for ur comment i loved it <3
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

hahaha i told u... may have tears ofc we are even now...!!! 🤣 
i know rite after reading it when i had 1st written it i guess 6 months back on KD i felt horrible for him!! 
and when i converted it..i was even more sorry for Randhir!!! hahaha yea i love the whole love for pain concept...🤣 i told u i was a bloody sadist!! 
and thanku...and i am glad u liked it..!! haaha yea i kinda wanted to write something different..!! and thus the ending!! :)
thanku for ur comment i loved it <3

The ending couldnt have been any better...I love how your brain works...you combined so many different moments into one...I would have gone on for infinity if i had to write so many scenes in one go...I just cant be brief...
Write more on sandhir if possible...i for one from the sadist brigade would love to read more from you...🤗
Oh and the tattoo part was amazing touch...atleast in the form of the name in the tattoo she'll always be with him...

Originally posted by: --Ari--

The ending couldnt have been any better...I love how your brain works...you combined so many different moments into one...I would have gone on for infinity if i had to write so many scenes in one go...I just cant be brief...
Write more on sandhir if possible...i for one from the sadist brigade would love to read more from you...🤗
Oh and the tattoo part was amazing touch...atleast in the form of the name in the tattoo she'll always be with him...

hahaha i am glad u feel soo..!! i kinda wanted everything to happen Walk to remmeber Style...!! but in a different way!! thus this ways!! hahah i am glad u think so..i actually like to write in brief!!! at times it can become a maha-saga and a drag who knows it better to keep it short with loads of things goin on!! dats d way i write :P 
hahaahah i am so happy u will and i would if i hadnt actually lost my interest in writing who knows SanDhir mite bring it back for me...!!!
i am so glad u liked it..!! actual i have seen a tattoo on someone written love never fails i jzz added the touch of our Sanyu to it <3
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

hahaha i am glad u feel soo..!! i kinda wanted everything to happen Walk to remmeber Style...!! but in a different way!! thus this ways!! hahah i am glad u think so..i actually like to write in brief!!! at times it can become a maha-saga and a drag who knows it better to keep it short with loads of things goin on!! dats d way i write :P Lol i know what u mean...i first thing it will be lengthy and boring and make it short...then i realise its too short and end up extending it...sometimes i myself dont know what i want to do and write...i start writing something and end up making it completely something else...
hahaahah i am so happy u will and i would if i hadnt actually lost my interest in writing who knows SanDhir mite bring it back for me...!!!i hope so *fingers crossed*
i am so glad u liked it..!! actual i have seen a tattoo on someone written love never fails i jzz added the touch of our Sanyu to it <3 tattoos are beautiful way to show love...and you never know...i might as well steal this idea of yours ðŸ˜‰