WU - 6th Jan 2014 - Rajji tells Soham why she is upset

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
WRITTEN UPDATE

Lawyer on phone, tells Balbir that he  will hold off telling about will but soon others will also come asking and so he has to do something fast ** Can't believe greedy Parmeet and Randeep haven't gone asking about property yet** After keeping the phone, Balbeer  tells his wife that with Rajji at the mansion, Soham will soon come and says they can tell their daughter also to come. Gagan overhears.

Servant tells Rajji that Soham is waiting outside. Rajji scolds Soham for coming there and Soham scolds her for leaving their house. As usual they fight about her not disclosing the proper reason for leaving and for her causing grief to others. Soham emotionally blackmails Rajji invoking Simran's dreams about the baby that Rajji broke so easily by walking away. He wants to take her back so that she does not continue  to repeat mistakes. Rajji refuses to go  and Soham tells her that though she might not need her family, they need her. Rajji counters that her baby needs the Bhullar house and he tells they will work hard to make sure the baby is well taken care of. Soham wonders why she has found a  new way to torture him and his family. He guesses that she is still angry about that night **Baby is also on the way and these two are still hung up about 'that night'** which  Rajji refuses to discuss. Soham gets angry and says he has admitted he made a mistake and what more can he do. He keeps pushing her and she blurts that the mistake was not in sleeping with her but in taking her sister's name, the one he loves and might always love. Soham is shocked **One moment where Soham IMO overshadowed Rajji**  Soham can't believe it but Rajji tells him that that one night changed her life as what should have brought them together,actually drove a bigger wedge between them. Rajji turns to go away and tells Soham not to come again as there is no one for him in that house and she also will not go to him. They look at each other with remorse and regret till Rajji finally closes the door 

Soham is at home and restless thinking about everything that Rajji disclosed. He takes out Rajji's photo and apologizes to her that she is right that a person like him deserves hatred. He resolves to correct their differences

Bani and Rajji having tea in the front garden. Bani goes to fetch something and Soham enters. He asks for another chance and promises to do whatever she wants but she refuses to go back with him. Rajji says nothing can be done and she wants to live with Bhullars for her baby.He counters that in that case he will also stay there for the baby๐Ÿ˜† A shocked Rajji asks how he can stay there. He says if she can use the baby as excuse to move away, then he can use the same reason to come close ๐Ÿ˜ณ **Munda has become smart..   Rajji cant run anymore** He goes to bring his stuff and Raji worries that he is ditching his family for her๐Ÿ˜›

Buaji answers Rajji's phone. Buaji tells her they still consider he family. Rajji begs Buaji not to let Soham come to Bhullar mansion. Buaji misunderstands and angrily says that won't happen as they don't want to cause issues to the luxurious life she has chosen for herself. She keeps the phone as Soham enters. Buaji stops him from going to Bhullars just because Rajji has gone there but Soham disagrees with her saying even if no one else is there, his wife and son are there. He argues with Buaji  for wanting to go and finally admits that he can't live without Rajji as he loves her a LOT ๐Ÿ‘ **Finally!! PARTY TIME!!!๐Ÿฅณ..Everyone - Simran, Angad,Buaji, Guggi look shocked - is it because he loves Raji or because he actually admitted such a thing in a sanskaari household๐Ÿ˜Š**

Precap: Lawyer call Balbeer and tells him he is coming with will tomorrow. Soham reaches Bhullar mansion and Balbeer looks overwhelmed that his saviour has finally come๐Ÿ˜†  

Edited by BullsEye777 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BE!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I am so jealous of you right now! You got such a beautiful episode for the WU!๐Ÿ˜› But thanks for the same 

Loved SOham(Adhvik)'s performance today. The way he blurted out the truth was too good and he himself was surprised that he accepted his feelings for Rajji!๐Ÿ‘ Neha as usual did a splendid job!! Party time๐Ÿฅณ Get ready for some nice romance between the two๐Ÿ˜ณ.. that is if Bani-Parmeet let them
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Hima, Today was really a great episode. After ages.
I don't have much expectations about complete Soji romantic sequences unless at night in their room. At all other times Rajji anyway has to be Bani's bodyguard  ๐Ÿคข
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ya THANX FOR NICE UPDATING.. DEAR specially today episode.๐Ÿค—. ..I WOULD TELL SOMETHING ABOUT TODAY EPISODE .. FANTASTIC MINDBLOWING. .MARVELOUS,POWERPACK..AWESOME.. GOOD ,NICE , BRILLIANT SPEECHLESS ..AMAZING..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSUPERVB.. WORDLESS. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

in today episode  i liked particularly in  soji scene.. sohum takes out rajjis' photo from cupboard  an and realized to his every mi staked as well every  deserved&  haterd her ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sailuja - 10 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haye after a long time

Super Duper Sojilicious episode

A well deserved treat for SoJi fans for bearing all the other nonsense which went on in the show

NO that Sohum will also be in Bhullar Hse I want more SoJi scenes

BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

ya THANX FOR NICE UPDATING.. DEAR specially today episode.๐Ÿค—. ..I WOULD TELL SOMETHING ABOUT TODAY EPISODE .. FANTASTIC MINDBLOWING. .MARVELOUS,POWERPACK..AWESOME.. GOOD ,NICE , BRILLIANT SPEECHLESS ..AMAZING..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผSUPERVB.. WORDLESS. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

in today episode  i liked particularly in  soji scene.. sohum takes out rajjis' photo from cupboard  an and realized to his every mi staked as well every  deserved&  haterd her ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't know why but whenever I see any major SoJi scene, I remember you and Raghav-sia.. You two are the craziest about the couple that I know on this forum๐Ÿ˜† 

when he took something out of the cupboard, I first thought it might be the ultrasound copy (too influenced by the threads here๐Ÿ˜†).But Rajji's photo was better! Shows that he cares for her and not just the baby..

All great adjectives for today's episode.  
BullsEye777 thumbnail
My joy will be complete the day  someone tells Bani off for using people around her while closing her eyes to the fact that she is causing trouble in their lives
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

I don't know why but whenever I see any major SoJi scene, I remember you and Raghav-sia.. You two are the craziest about the couple that I know on this forum๐Ÿ˜† 

when he took something out of the cupboard, I first thought it might be the ultrasound copy (too influenced by the threads here๐Ÿ˜†).But Rajji's photo was better! Shows that he cares for her and not just the baby..

All great adjectives for today's episode.  

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
I am shocked, did I read your written update correctly? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx 4 wu

YEEESSS! It's amazing episode! It's made me crazy! Awesome episode! I love sojji! I'm very happy Sohum confess his love for Rajji...but I want Sohum confess to Rajji he loves her, not buaji! Sohum is look crazy at Rajji's photo!
Edited by Raghav-Sia - 10 years ago