Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indu6789

Thanx jasvir..you r so sweet..i also love ashni...n i hope i can continue for some more time..before u ppl get bored !!

induji we will never get bored with ur updates.
our love for ashu nidhi is forever.
bas aap likhte jao aur hum padhte jayen.
aapki updates ke intezar mein hamesha...
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
tere mere milan ki yeh raina..
rayafan17 thumbnail

Please see my reply in suvi thread 😉
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Please see my reply in suvi thread 😉

Reply to reply is posted.Pl.see
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for next update...
rayafan17 thumbnail
Induji hope we will get one early tomorrow
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As the car reached dr ashutosh's apartment and stopped, nishu got down with zaffar and ashutosh put the back of his hand on nidhi's cheek"utho nidhi , ghar aa gayaa..." n nidhi opened her eyes...still full of sleep...she pouted...and oh!!how dr ashutosh wantd to kiss that pout..he restraind himself...both zaffar n nishu were looking...nidhi realised what was crossing his mind...n smiled..they got down..and nidhi shivered in the teenty step walk to the apartment...dr ashutosh put his arm around her...as they entered the warmth of the house...mrs hudson welcoming them..shaking hands with nidhi and when nishu smiled n said"good morning aunty"she smiled...and said"hello nishooo"!!dr ashutosh looked at nidhi...probably hungry...n tired he thought..."mrs hudson plz lay down the lunch..we d have it as soon as possible" the house keeper bowed n went to do the same while zaffar put the luggage andthen stood for dr ashutosh's orders.."zaffar, you can go now..see you at 6 in the evening"he left...patting nishu on the head...a friendship had been struck..

Nishu took his disney ball n began to play with it..ashutosh was very surprised at the new toy..."hey nishu kahaan se lii ball"??nishu replied"dubai se papa...mamma n me ..shopping..yeh dekho"n he dragged his disney bag n pulled out the tee..,"very nice"said ashutosh...as nidhi came in..and nishu said"mamma garmi,..jacket uttaaro" nidhi replied "chalo nhaai nhaai...phir lunch"ashutosh agreed..."haan jet lag hoga...you need sleep" nishu seemed co
nfused"papa jet lag kya hota hai"??as dr ashutosh tried to think how to explain it to his three year old son..nidhi solved it simply"it means..tum tired ho,..n ninnni karoge...ok"??nishu smiled...and ran around as nidhi took off his jaket n sweater..."thand lag jaayegi"said nidhi..but ashutosh sided with nishu.."house to heated hai...let him just wear a light sweater...n socks..."nishu stopped..curiosity eating him"papa...heater kahaan hai"??dr ashutosh explained"baby , yahaan heating walls se hoti hai..walls ke beech mei water pipes hain..usme hot water hai..."nidhi smiled at the seriiousness with which father was explaining n son was listening..."chaliye Einstein..nahaane..phir science padhna..."n he was taken into the shower... dr ashutosh smiled as he heard the voices of his wife n son..talking in the shower...incessantly...he looked around...nidhi's purse..her cell..nishu's toys n socks...lying around..the apartment had become a home...
Nishu wore his blue n white jumpsuit n a black sweater..that dadi bua had knitted..and as he began to explore the room , nidhi emerged in her cotswool house coat...and sat to arrange the wardrobe...she smiled as she put her saris n churidaars..next to dr ashutosh's stuff...these simple intimacies of marriage enthralled her...as she bent to put in her shoes..she felt dizzy ...and slumped to the bed...dr ashutosh observed n rushed..."kya hua...chakker aayaa??nidhi ..shook her head..nahi bus thak gayee hoon bahut...i think...ashutosh was observing hr with a clinical eye...she got up...and his arm steadied her...they arranged nishu's wardrobe n as nidhi yawned again..nishu quipped"jet lag"!!both his parents stumped at his wit!!
As they sat for lunch n nidhi served..mrs hudson smiled n remarked"a typical indian family"!!ashutosh was helping nishu as he lifted finger chips with a fork..."mamma said...fork se khaana seekho" ashutosh nodded and looked at nidhi..how wonderful a job she was doing as a mother...as nidhi went in to get some fries, ashutosh remarked"dhyaan se..woh mrs hudson ka empire hai" but was pleasently surprised as he could hear mrs hudson laughing n talking to nidhi...he heard"i never expected the doctor to have such a young ..n vibrant wife.."n nidhi replied"well i am sure, he is equally surprised"!!!
Dr ashutosh laughed as they ate...shutosh was observing as nidhi ate with hunger...and he wondered again if it was what he suspected...mrs hudson came out with cream n choco chips souffle, decorated with fresh cherries..she served three bowls for the family...nidhi took a bite...but the sweetness..somehow didnt seem to agree with her...and she had a strong urge to throw up...taking a tissue she rushed into the washroom...vomitting everything she had eaten...as she cleaned up...dr ashutosh knocked"nidhi darwaaza kholo...plz open the door nidhi"and as she did...he entered breathing sharply.."door kyun band kiya"??n seeing her completely drained ..he lifted her...much as she resisted n brought her to the bed..."pata nahi kyun...kuch din se theek nahi feel kar rahi...i guess i am very tired..."dr ashutosh seemed to frown n then faintly smile wondering if it was just fatigue.,..but he d wait rather than ask her...n give her false hopes...he needed to see her...would it be prudent to examine her himself??dr ashutosh contemplated,...torn between worry n hope as lil nishu came..carrying his tissue"papa ..dustbin"??ashutosh pointed it to him n he threw the tissue...as nidhi tried to get up saying"nishu chalo so jaao"ashutosh put a hand on her arm"tum aaraam karo...mai sulata hoon..."
As nishu lay in his bed...playing with a noddy..tinkering its bell...he held his father..."papa ...aao na plz"dr ashutosh lay close by ...as lil nishu held him...quite like his mother...clearly the boy had missed his dad...as dr ashutosh patted him to sleep...finally kissing him on the cheek...n tucking him in the quilt...he returned to have a look at nidhi...she was lying...her eyes closed...ashutosh came to lie next to her...on her right as always...he sat propping up his elbow n looked at her...just as he had done on their wedding night...rather morning ..her eyes still had faint dark circles around them,...as dr ashutosh grazed his fingers on her ..she moved closer...and slipped her hand into his tee...her fingers on his chest hair...ashutosh breathed in...pulling her close...he slowly undid the ribbon of her nightie...as his eyes gazed at those lovely breasts...but he was surprised...almost shocked to find..what he saw,...yes nidhi had grown...at least by two sizes...a clinical look came into his eyes...as he pressed the area around the dark nipples...nidhi seemed to smile at his touch...as he bit his lip...he felr her belly...had she grown...maybe...he wasnt too sure though the enlarged n softened breasts did seem to confirm his doubts...as nidhi seemed to be getting ..turned on...by his touch..he withdrew...kissing her forehead...as he tied the nightie ribbon"so jaao jaan...thaki ho,..jet lag"!!nidhi smiled as he pulled her to his chest...his hands around her form...dr ashutosh kept thinking..surely nidhi d have told him had she known it herself...how was it she did not know...was it the hard work...that made her forget all??dr ashutosh bit his lip as he thought of nidhi handling dr dubey...home nishu ..kgh duty baba ...all by herself...may be she had had no time to realize what was happening to her..in her..he stroked her hair away..looking at her with tenderness...dr ashutosh's palm moved to her belly...could she feel a life within??he wondered...as his gaze travelled to her swollen feet...n he got up and put a pillow under them...n then kissing her toes...and then he took her once more back where she belonged to ...in his arms...he smiled realising he knew her body n heart better than she herself did...he knew she was carrying his child...he should have known it earler...when she had cried inexplicably over the phone..he had not known it then..but he knew it now...
He opened his eyes as he heard nidhi renching again...he rushed in...as she got sick over n over again,..dabbing her face with a towel, he got her to bed,.."dr ashutosh..."nidhi murmured"coke hai kya plz"??dr ashutosh got up n from the fridge got a can...one of the dozen that he had got for her n nishu...as he pressed it to her lips...his doubts seemed to be ascertained...his clinical eye...coud not be wrong...as nidhi looked up...he put his arm around her...she looked at him..."fatigue hai ...bus ..aap chinta nahi kariye..."dr ashutosh pushed back her hair...looking into her eyes questioningly...nidhi was confused..dr ashutosh asked"jaan ..do u recall , last periods...kab hue the..."??nidhi seemed stupiefied...she tried to remember...january...no..probably december...when??she shook her head...dr ashutosh caressed her...she stammered.."you mean...i am..."ashutosh nodded...his eyes had that deep look of prayer...hope he was not giving false hopes ...his nidhi would crack...he had seen her sway between hope to despair...between smiles to sobs almost every month in the last 10 months,...he knew when she d turn away trying to hide her tears...of closing her eyes in hope...each time he had made love to her..."yes nidhi...i feel quite certain that you are pregnant...but we need to confirm it.."the spark that had appeared in her eyes seemed to have dampened...yes they could be wrong...she still remembered the first time..how she had cried...when her reports were negative...dr ashutosh held her trembling hands.."hey doc...dont worry..dekho idhar..."as nidhi opened her eyes to him...he held her face in his hands as he slowly bent n took her lips..."kal morning me chalenge..dr smith ke pas, she is the best gynaec in london...i know her...a few years my senior..."nidhi looked at him..her eyes large with apprehension..."aapko kya lagta hai..."ashutosh understood the next few hrs would torment her with doubts...he hugged her n said"mujhe to lagta hai...ki...ek choti nidhi aane waali hai...but lets wait...and now sleep...ek dum chup ..."he kissed to seal her lios...as she seemed to moan..anticipating more...ashutosh smiled..overcoming his own tormenting desire,..he patted her"hey lets wait...i might hurt you..."and a pouting nidhi spread on his chest...as his fingers entangled in her hair...his chest feeling her breasts ...
Nidhi too could not sleep immiediately...her thoughts went back to that pink frock...had it been an omen...did she really not know she was pregnant...she closed her eyes...recalling how dr ashutosh would try to cover his emotions each time she sighed...the look of pain that d cross his eyes..when he saw tiny dolls...in shop windows..before looking the other way..she knew he loved her too deepky to burden her with his desires n disappointments..but she knew he too had yearned..for a daughter,..for another child...but was now probably on the verge of giving up..,not being able to see her oscillate betwen hope n despair..sunshine n gloom each month...both ashutosh n nidhi had found it very hard to overcome the loss...the pieces of the shattered dream still hurt both...it was just that ashutosh camouflaged his feelings very well...except for the unguarded moments...when nidhi felt he almost hummed"mere ghar aayi..."and tonight both hung to the thread of hope..the thread ever so weak n both prayed it d not break this time...they could not see each other in gloom,..not again...

Nidhi took out his suit n tie from the wardrobe, as dr ashutosh buttoned his light brown shirt...nidhi was already dressed in her cream n green churidaar n grey sweater...her hair still damp..nishu was ready...to play with zaffar while"mamma papa went to the doctor to take injection" nidhi made him sit n have milk n cereal for breakfast ..and as they left him playing snakes n ladder with zaffar, both felt strangely proud of having a child as adjusting n uncomplaining as nishu...
Dr ashutosh started the audi suv that he had been given here..and drove...he put his hand on nidhi's as she was nervously clutching her fingers...he patted her reassuringly...as they entered the huge "ROYAL HOSPITAL OF MOTHER N CHILD CARE dr ashutosh explained"dont get intimidated by dr smith..she ia a lil strict...but v good at her job"nidhi nodded feeling v nervous n hungry..."bus test ho jaayein to we can eat..i know you are hungry..." nidhi looked wide eyed"aapko kaise pataa"??"mujhe sab pata hai...tumhe kab kya chahiye...aur yeh bhi ki raat bhar kyun nahi soyee..."nidhi lowered her eyes...she was as transparent as glass in front of ashutosh...dr ashutosh...
"So ashutosh...how are you"??said dr smith a lady of about 52 as dr ashutosh explained her the situation...and she listened patiently ..finally saying"come on girlie..you cant be so silly that you do not know of your pregnancy...come ..lets go for the check up..."as nidhi was ushered by the stiff looking nurse ..who made her strip..nidhi felt extremely awkward...missing the fatherly understanding dr sudhir...she was on the examination table covered by a sheet when the formidable dr smith came in followed thankfully by dr ashutosh...he could see the apprehension in her eyes...dr smith examined her...chuckling to herself...n then discarding the glove examined her abdomen n breasts...commenting" i wonder what they teach doctors in india...that they dont know of their own pregnancy...come give me your blood samples"and she pierced nidhi's vein a lil roughly ..as dr ashutosh squeezed her shoulder..knowing her discomfort..dr smith left.saying"get dressed n come to my cabin" as nidhi tottered to her feet ..ashutosh helped her dress..feeling bad that she had to undergo the check up in a new land...at the hands of a new ..terse doctor...but this seemed the best option here..."are you sore ..."??asked a concerned ashutosh as he felt nidhi not walking properly..."nahi...not really..."
Dr smith smiled...in a way that made nidhi freeze..she then looked at ashutosh"well...your wife certainly is about 8 weeks pregnant..the tests will confirm it...though i am aghast how she didnt know of it...anyway...its all fine.."as tears of both relief ...thankfullness n insult stung nidhi's eyes...she tried to blink them back...but dr smith saw them...looking at nidhi..kindly for the ffirst time , she said"dont be a kid...you are just pregnant..not dead...dont you want the baby:"?? Nidhi shook her head vigorously..."offcourse we want it..."dr ashutosh looikng at her with all the love..nodding in support...as nidhi continued"i was just very apprehensive..."as ashutosh explained her past history...the bio chemical pregnancy, nishu's painful birth n the miscarriage...dr smith seemed a little softened...looking at nidhi , she said"there is nothing to worry...a miscarriage is very wrecking..i know but its certainly not the end...n have a positive frame of mind..you are gonna be fine..n yes if its me who is scaring you..plz relax...i am like dr hardstone...thats what everyone calls ashutosh ..dont they"??n nidhi almost laughed..dr smith was not so bad after all!! As dr ashutosh began to clarify the doubts, she replied"she can travel by road n rail..avoid flights..amin naturally you d have to fly back but avoid here at least...n yes a complete no to amusement park rides n cable cars...and yes nidhi you can have a normal sex life..if that is what you want to ask me"!! Nidhi was almost stunned at the doctor's observation n her blatant frankness..she stammered"mam..can i go up the london eye..."??dr smith curled her lips"oh that terrible wheel...well i guess your generation likes it...yes you can..because its slow n not jerky...but no other rides at all..."...as they thanked her n came outside...ashutosh made nidhi sit..n said"i will just get the reports...nidhi sat..shivering in anxiety n fear...what if...and just then dr ashutosh appeared..the reports in his hands...but nidhi did not need to see the reports..or to ask him...it was all written large ..loud n clear in his eyes...smiling through the moisture...as he came close n took nidhi's hand...n nodded...the next moment nidhi was in his arms ..weeping inconsolably...tears of relief...of joy...of the benediction after the prayer...he hugged her...completely oblivious of the surroundings...where actually no one bothered they were frozen in their happiness..for which they had waited for so long...finally nidhi separated herself...and ashutosh took her by the waist...as they drove back..london never seemed as beautiful...

Dr ashutosh informed mrs hudson, adding that nidhi might need her help or may want to cook herself..n to his surprise the stiff housekeeper smiled gently..."oh dont worry doc..i d help her...oh my god...a baby is coming ..what a big news...i am so happy...dont you wish it d be a daughter...after all you already have a son..."ashutosh laughed n said"yes ..mrs hudson..we are longing for a daughter...plz bless us..."and nidhi standing in the doorway was touched to see the housekeeper pat dr ashutosh..
As they sat for an early lunch, nidhi brought in the hare chane n bhindi that she had cooked ..along with dal n rice..as mrs hudson said"in two weeks, i d be trained to open an indian restaurant...courtesy your wife"!!ashutosh smled as he looked at nidhi..how she could win over everyone...
"Chalo doodh piyo"it was dr ashutosh standing with a glass of milk..after he had come from his college informing dr watson of the good news n the ramifications..that hed now be attending college only for a day before the formal dessertation...that was 4 days away..he had come back to find nidhi sleeping yet again!!!! As nishu was playing with his abacus and trying to explain about his family in lucknow to mrs hudson...
"You know i hate milk...aur yeh to england hai..."ashutosh held nidhi's nose and retorted"koi behas nahi...england ho ya india..pregnancy me doodh to peena hoga..ya bulaaoon dr smith ko...ya d you prefer dadi bua"??nidhi took the glass n gulped it leaving dr ashutosh laughing...as she got up to keep the glass...ashutosh took it.."hey jaan..let me doit..."and nidhi couldnt move her gaze from him...his love...deep as the pacific..n strong as the himalayas...
In the evening as they sat sippingbhot tomato soup that nidhi was loving...dr ashutosh said"ghar phone ker dein"??nidhi smiled...n then pleaded"plz dadi bua ko nahi bataayiga nahi to london tak aa jaayengi doodh ka glass leke..."ashutosh laughed...that relaxed happy laughter...even lil nishu commented"mamma papa so happy"!!lil knowing that he was going to get a sibling...in about 8 months...ashutosh said"i feel baba ko bata dete hain..."nidhi pouted"kyun...jaa ke bataayenge...i want to see the joy on his face...unki aankhon me jo chamak aayegi...main woh dekhna chahti hoon..."ashutosh kept looking at nidhi...he just couldnt take his eyes off her...the feeling was sinking in slowly...their dream..was finally going to be fulfilled...and his eyes softened as he thought of holding what he was illogically sure would be a curly haired daughter..."mamma dekho radio"it was nishu standing with a small radio...nidhi looked surprised,.n ashu explaied"woh raat me BBCpuraane hindi gaane deta hai..lovely old songs..."n nidhi took the radio..holding it...feeling how dr ashutosh must have spent his lonely evenings...but now they were together...n blessed with all they could dream of...nidhi suddenly missed home...as ashutosh asked.."ghar..ki yaad aa rahi hai na"??she smiled...he knew of her thoughts before they crossed her mind...
After putting nishu to sleep ashutosh came to his bedroom...nidhi was playing with the radio..."lagaaiye na ..plz gaane ...aapke waale"ashutosh smiled"tum sunogi..purane gaane??so jaaogi..."!!nidhi smiled naughtily"achcha hai na..aapko sulaana nahi padega..."ashutosh came closer...putting the radio on bbc at a low volume so as not to disturb nishu...n then said"tumhe neend aa rahi hai..."??n nidhi giggled teasingly"aapko..."??n before she could say anything further..dr ashutosh had sealed her lips with his...probing into her mouth...as she withdrew almost panting...his fingers worked at her nightie ...n leaving the heap at her feet, he carried her to bed...for a few seconds ...minutes he just gazed at her form...as nidhi turned away ..unable to bear the intensity of his gaze...as his hands touched her abdomen...n he bent to kiss her...there ...where she had been carrying his child...for the last two months..unaware ...his lips pressed in devotion ..in reverence..and she responded with passion"oh dr ashutosh,..."her hand stretched to off the lamp..but ashutosh stopped her..."no..i want to see you..."and he began examining her ...kissing her forehead with a care so poignant that tears flowed down her eyes...his lips drank them...as his hands moved to cup her face...n he seemed to be saying"hey nidhi...sab theek hoga...our baby is gonna come..."and then his lips came to her breasts...kissing softly at first...but as nidhi moaned with pleasure ...she had been longing for...heis own passion rose...his fingers grazing her belly..and as she tried to turn...he pulled her back ...pinning her down with his legs...as he kissed each square inch of her...biting her earlobes..and as hefelt her hands open his tee...he rid himself of all...n pulled nidhito him...nidhi shyly took his hand ...n put it over her navel...ashutosh raised an eyebrow...n she hid her face in his chest...her fingers playing with his chest hair...feeling his steely manhood...as his finger pressed her navel...and a cry of ecstacy escaped her lips...ashutosh was the boss now...knowing how n when to bring her to that release ...she seemed to cry for...he rubbed her with his index finger...pressing her and as she cried his name...he stoked even more desire with his deft fingers...stroking n finally piercing her...he entered her...and she felt just a little stiff as she had felt on that night on the machaan...but he knew it..theyvwere together after 6 weeks...n he knew of her condition...he rocked slowly...and as she opened in comfort...he could hold back no longer...filling her with millions of crystals of his devotion ..his love...his longing for her...that had helped them weave a new dream...a new tomorrow...
As nidhi lay in his arms...she asked shyly"aapko kaise pata chala...mujhse pehle"??ashutosh pushed her hair back...as the warmth of his gaze covered her form..."kyunki mai...tumhe tumse zyaada jaanta hoon...samjhi"??and nidhi snuggled closer as ashutosh covered her belly with his large hand...protecting their smiles..their joys..their dream...their tomorrow...as nidhi closed her eyes..the old song filtered into her ears...from the radio...
YEH MULAAQUAAT EK BAHAANA HAI
PYAAR KA SILSILA PURAANA HAI
DHADKANE DHADKANO ME KHO JAAYEIN
DIL KO DIL KE KAREEB LAANA HAI
(as she moved closer to dr ashutosh...her face against his chest)
KHWAAB TO KAANCH SE BHI NAAZUK HAIN
TOOTNE SE UNHE BACHAANA HAI...(n ashutosh's hand on her belly tightened just a lil more...holding her protectively)
MAIN HOON APNE SANAM KI BAAHON ME...
MERE KADMO TALE ZAMAANA HAI...(as she kissed dr ashutosh's chest...n closed her eyes..in peace tranquility..euphoria...n fulfillment..that seeped far deeper than her body..into her mind heart..her soul..her very existence...)
She hummed.."main hoon apne sanam ki baahon me...
Mere kadmo tale zamaana hai...
Yes she was on the top of the world...
Edited by indu6789 - 10 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina
Oh, Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina
Naya Koi Gul Khilaayegi 
Tabhi To Chanchal Hai Tere Naina
Dekho Na, Dekho Na
Tere Mere Milan Ki Yeh Raina

rayafan17 thumbnail
Nishu is truly a smart today's generation kid.. They stump u with the use of vocabulary at the right time and meaning...
Dr smith a female hearthstone ..

Waiting to see what lies in store for Ashni and Nishu 
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry feiends...could not keep up to the deadline..no excuses..just plain sorry...but i sat n wrote from 3 in the morning...advantages of being away from hubby...
Will reply to ur loving comments after a few hrs...will read suvika's thread too...
Hope you guys are not angry...sorry plz..maaf kardo na...
Enjoy the chapter...