so r u hapy of sad my dear...??
jasvir677 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u sooo much indu ji for writing a wonderful update 
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Indu di.. sorry that i logged off early n have come now to review... I am not feeling well.. But as your next update is due for tomorrow, i have come to post this one.. Sorry, if i miss something..

A lovely chapter n what an emotional packed stream.. !!! β­οΈπŸ‘
An excited Nidhi who is a childlike any time.. i can sense the way she might have handled things.. singlehandedly.. without her pillar with her.. n with some unvaluable comments from a "no one" like Megha ..
She is dizzy,, unknowingly to herself.. Nidhi getting irritated at times make even me sense what she is going thru.. ! Ashu's call n then Baba's call made her so confused.. n not filing Ashu's wish on time made her irritated at phone.. Meeting with her father, her first frnd n confidant.. she was feeling good but her frustration comes thru her tears later.. Felt bad for her n even for Ashu.. But Baba n Armaan took care of the matter.. n while talking to Ashu.. now Baba n everyone are thinking abt something.. ! 
Loved Ashu's thinking abt her n deciding to take care of her n make her smile 
Very fresh next morning.. n Nidhi is back in her chirpiness .. loved it.. n Ashu waiting for her.. Tumhara intezaar hai.. πŸ˜Š
It was an emotional departure from Baba as Nidhi again feels that shadow of her Banyan tree.. and then from Armaan.. an angelic guide n support ! β­οΈ
So master Nishooo is coming..πŸ˜› haha loved to see the preps done to perfection by Zaffar n Mrs. Hudson !
Nidhi n Nishu fully excited over the flight to London... to reach the pillar of their life.. to reach the sunshine.. to reach the moon.. to reach the strength.. to reach the real smile.. to reach their heart !
Nidhi also got so excited over the seat at business class.. " as if she got  a moon " ! Her dream coming true to visit Europe.. n now she is excited to meet her hubby.. and clearly see his reflection in the sunshine.. ! Raat din aankhon mein bas ek chehra rehta hai !!!
Loved this chapter Di.. now waiting for tomorrow's Nidhi's arrival n Ashni meet with Nishu in his arms and with impending news coming to Ashni, and to us .. thru your charismatic words !
Thanks πŸ€—
bawaswift thumbnail
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Edited by bawaswift - 10 years ago
jahanaara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi. Induji update bahut hi achchha hai .Jaesa Mujhe KTLK ka intezar raheta tha vaesa hi intezar aapke update ka raheta hai ise padtehuye aesalagta hai jaise KTLK s2 dekhrahe hae.Shukriya.
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
What time is the subh muhurat
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

What time is the subh muhurat

Deepa...you are making me feel like a real writer!!!!
Am busy with work..will start at about 12..u will get the updt by the evening...do u think ashu will make love to nidhi??
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Take ur time.. Was just idling away..

Yes u are a writer as much as I am a reader ..give me numbers i can play with them give me words I don't know what to do with them..

See u later
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hi Indu di.. sorry that i logged off early n have come now to review... I am not feeling well.. But as your next update is due for tomorrow, i have come to post this one.. Sorry, if i miss something..

A lovely chapter n what an emotional packed stream.. !!!β­οΈπŸ‘
An excited Nidhi who is a childlike any time.. i can sense the way she might have handled things.. singlehandedly.. without her pillar with her.. n with some unvaluable comments from a "no one" like Megha ..
She is dizzy,, unknowingly to herself.. Nidhi getting irritated at times make even me sense what she is going thru.. ! Ashu's call n then Baba's call made her so confused.. n not filing Ashu's wish on time made her irritated at phone.. Meeting with her father, her first frnd n confidant.. she was feeling good but her frustration comes thru her tears later.. Felt bad for her n even for Ashu.. But Baba n Armaan took care of the matter.. n while talking to Ashu.. now Baba n everyone are thinking abt something.. !
Loved Ashu's thinking abt her n deciding to take care of her n make her smile
Very fresh next morning.. n Nidhi is back in her chirpiness .. loved it.. n Ashu waiting for her.. Tumhara intezaar hai..😊
It was an emotional departure from Baba as Nidhi again feels that shadow of her Banyan tree.. and then from Armaan.. an angelic guide n support !⭐️
So master Nishooo is coming..πŸ˜› haha loved to see the preps done to perfection by Zaffar n Mrs. Hudson !
Nidhi n Nishu fully excited over the flight to London... to reach the pillar of their life.. to reach the sunshine.. to reach the moon.. to reach the strength.. to reach the real smile.. to reach their heart !
Nidhi also got so excited over the seat at business class.. " as if she got a moon " ! Her dream coming true to visit Europe.. n now she is excited to meet her hubby.. and clearly see his reflection in the sunshine.. ! Raat din aankhon mein bas ek chehra rehta hai !!!
Loved this chapter Di.. now waiting for tomorrow's Nidhi's arrival n Ashni meet with Nishu in his arms and with impending news coming to Ashni, and to us .. thru your charismatic words !
ThanksπŸ€—

FIRST OF ALL BAWA ,OLZ TAKE CARE OF URSELF...ITS REALLY COLD..
glad u liked the update..for me nidhi getting irritated was vv natural n then saying "pahunch jaaoongi aapke paas...uske baad aap jaaniye"
The next update will be better..i hope..
Your caps are my eyes..they make me watch my story...cant express my gratefullness in words