Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SWEEBILLI

Mallika ...beautiful; writing yet again...muhaa

Hmmm... ye aur baat hai ki Paro ki taraf bandook uthaayo zaroor... lekin golee chali nahin.. Kya hua? " Main kisa ka nahiin' ke bacche? ๐Ÿคฃ

Aab aayega maaza

Thank you. Lol, yes. Rudra bhi kya yaad karega ki kis registaan ki beauty ko bachaaya tha.๐Ÿ˜†
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

You called me 'DUH'.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Leave me alone to die...

* dies of a broken heart*

๐Ÿ’”

Nahhhiii we can't have an MU... it's... too soon. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

You're a great writer Vic ๐Ÿค—

I just don't extend that courtesy to soap writers. I'mJustSaying

Cynic4lyf
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey vicky
i really missed u
thank god i start watching this show n i i find u here
wow
ur take on rudra i love that n laila ke kya kahne

Originally posted by: .AbhIyalicious.

awesome take. ๐Ÿ˜† Loved your analysis , took me back to some old days :) but Honestly I do feel bad for Laila. 

The actress playing Laila is GORGEOUS. Like super duper gorgeous and pretty, but Sanaya's main beauty I believe is her innocence , and the fact that her heart and her innocence is reflected through her eyes which act like mirrors. That is her main beauty for me , and even though the Rudra Liala chemistry is good since two good looking people are bound to look good together ; it does not beat the combination of Sanaya's soft cut face of innocence as Paro juxtaposed to the harsh stone cutting steel like face of Ashishs' as Rudra for me.A face of a flower against a harsh slab of steel always somehow creates explosions in the chemistry department when it comes to human faces.Do not ask me why. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Thanks and i get what you are trying to say. A mountain and a waterfall are always a hot and soulful watch, That's Rudra-Paro. Laila dil behlaa saktee hai, Rudra ka  dil bhar nahin saktee. 

It always works though. ๐Ÿ˜‰Needless to say , I like Lailas character  , no wonder Rudra ki dil mein laddo phoota. ๐Ÿ˜† Though I am pretty sure aaj yahaan tempers ke volcanoes zaroor phootengey kyun ki Rudra ki niyaat kharaab hai babay๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the whole Mangal Pandey bg thing behind their intimate scene , but I am kinda sad for Laila's character who believes that someday she will be more than just a need to be fulfilled for the man she loves.It's a very painful thing to ponder upon if you think about it in a neutral perspective. But I like the whole vibe of Laila's character.

I don't see any reason to dislike Rudra and Paro's arrangement. Rudra is single and he has no rulebook. If Laila is into it knowingly, both the parties know what they are getting out of it. 

Another thing worth mentioning for in the episode would most definitely be how beautiful Sanaya looked in her shaadi kaa joda .That red ghaagra is one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I have seen and Sanaya looked out of this world like every bride should look on their wedding day. 

True. Sanaaya has a very pixie fairy-taleish appearance and it works for the character and its portrayal. Rudra should have see seen her red innocence.

One more thing I realized today regarding the fake blue titli ๐Ÿ˜› . Rukmini is not just a technical fake butterfly people. That butterfly is the symbol of Paaro's hope and dream of something better within her hell of a life that is symbolized by the desert of Rajisthan.Think about what Bindi said few episodes ago , there is no sign of life or nature around our rustic deserts and even then this miracle of a title finds you wherever you go. That is without a doubt  a symbolism right there people. It is the symbol of Paaro's hope and belief that she will one day find something better , find love in a very hopeless and lifeless place. Amazing metaphor given by ST. 

Baby, my problem is with the SFX of the butterfly - not its symbolism. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think ST did a good job btw in clarifying it in the sixth episode itself that it was Tejawat's men who killed the Birpur villagers and Paaro's parents .No dragging on that front.Thank God. It's also amazing how Paro's symbol of hope , the butterfly always flies towards things that are about to change her life : First it was making her go towards her parent's dead bodies and now it made her eyes travel towards Rudra. Both life changing events . Where Rudra is her nightmare in disguise.

ST is an AMAZING storyteller as long as the channel keeps its paws off the drafts. 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
really nice post...sums up the couple...indeed both r complete opposites... I blame rudra's traumatic childhood for the way he is... u see ur life experiences shape the person u are... while paro lost her parents at a young age, she had many people around her who loved her and what not so she didn't have to deal with her pain ALONE, while rudra had to deal with it all ALONE, his father's taunt/warning whatever u wish 2 call it abt good looking women still haunts him till date...and the fact that he had 2 deal with his pain ALONE has made him emotionless, but not totally, I mean he does have principles like he saw a good looking woman being harassed and rescued her which shows that emotions within rudra aren't totally dead but the pain he's experienced has made him "patthar dil" so u wont see him fall in love easily.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Vicky๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved the epi..First off, Ashish is sexy and he rocked that black kurta๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† I din even mind the make out session with Laila cos he looked hot and no feelings were involved๐Ÿ˜† Am sorta convinced Thakurain Sa is Rudra's mom cos he mentioned that they united on a rainy day and Rudra sorta had this far away look in his eyes when he glanced at the rain outside..Am probably over thinking๐Ÿ˜† I sorta felt sorry for Laila too..It reminded me of Ruqaiya from JA๐Ÿ˜† Both are secure in the knowledge that the object of their passion can never love another woman even though that man doesn't love them๐Ÿ˜† The dynamics just got super interesting..Oh and Rudra ain't a virgin..Good going Indian Telly๐Ÿ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vickyyy Sa ๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿ˜†..Phew it's monday๐Ÿฅณ

He is her... PRINCE HARMING"... Ahh, destiny has to be the greatest story teller ever.

@red:๐Ÿคฃ...true na??.. first  they 'harm' then they charm!!๐Ÿคฃ

So, i liked the chemistry between, thakur/thakurain... rudra n laila...good actors and good chemistry mke the show all the more worth wile to watch.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I think from Paro's mothers expression it was obvious that it was someone close to them who had killed them & not the BSD. And today Thakur cleared it for us.

I liked the convo between rudra n aman whilst the bharaat was being checked crossing the border, so u think aman will join enemy forces some time in future?

I love what u hv written about Paro n Rudra... so laila will hv shdes of grey when paro comes into his life...it will take him a  while to fall for paro, but i think the way he will treat her will mke laila realize that paro impacts him...n her jealous side will emerge.

And last but not least...Ashish just steals th show!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Sofna - 10 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .AbhIyalicious.

awesome take. ๐Ÿ˜† Loved your analysis , took me back to some old days :) but Honestly I do feel bad for Laila. 

The actress playing Laila is GORGEOUS. Like super duper gorgeous and pretty, but Sanaya's main beauty I believe is her innocence , and the fact that her heart and her innocence is reflected through her eyes which act like mirrors. That is her main beauty for me , and even though the Rudra Liala chemistry is good since two good looking people are bound to look good together ; it does not beat the combination of Sanaya's soft cut face of innocence as Paro juxtaposed to the harsh stone cutting steel like face of Ashishs' as Rudra for me.A face of a flower against a harsh slab of steel always somehow creates explosions in the chemistry department when it comes to human faces.Do not ask me why. ๐Ÿ˜† 

It always works though. ๐Ÿ˜‰Needless to say , I like Lailas character  , no wonder Rudra ki dil mein laddo phoota. ๐Ÿ˜† Though I am pretty sure aaj yahaan tempers ke volcanoes zaroor phootengey kyun ki Rudra ki niyaat kharaab hai babay๐Ÿ˜†

I liked the whole Mangal Pandey bg thing behind their intimate scene , but I am kinda sad for Laila's character who believes that someday she will be more than just a need to be fulfilled for the man she loves.It's a very painful thing to ponder upon if you think about it in a neutral perspective. But I like the whole vibe of Laila's character.

Another thing worth mentioning for in the episode would most definitely be how beautiful Sanaya looked in her shaadi kaa joda .That red ghaagra is one of the most beautiful pieces of clothing I have seen and Sanaya looked out of this world like every bride should look on their wedding day. 

One more thing I realized today regarding the fake blue titli ๐Ÿ˜› . Rukmini is not just a technical fake butterfly people. That butterfly is the symbol of Paaro's hope and dream of something better within her hell of a life that is symbolized by the desert of Rajisthan.Think about what Bindi said few episodes ago , there is no sign of life or nature around our rustic deserts and even then this miracle of a titli finds you wherever you go. That is without a doubt  a symbolism right there people. It is the symbol of Paaro's hope and belief that she will one day find something better , find love in a very hopeless and lifeless place. Amazing metaphor given by ST. 

I think ST did a good job btw in clarifying it in the sixth episode itself that it was Tejawat's men who killed the Birpur villagers and Paaro's parents .No dragging on that front.Thank God. It's also amazing how Paro's symbol of hope , the butterfly always flies towards things that are about to change her life : First it was making her go towards her parent's dead bodies and now it made her eyes travel towards Rudra. Both life changing events . Where Rudra is her nightmare in disguise.

Oi! Hiii!! We meet here..! I have seen you on D3 forum! ^_^ 
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very Nice take !!! I loved the last line!!! We don't know what's in store , we behave as if we know everything...Also you 've beautifully put the contrast between Rudra- Paro. 

Originally posted by: _SenbonZakura_

Itna bhaag bhaag ke res karne pe bhi I got second page. -_-

Matlab ittna pyaar ki iske ghar aap do chakkar kaat aao toh aapko rakhi baandhke ghar pe rakh le. 

Now I am praying that Rudra uske ghar ke do chakkar naa kaate!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Kya hua? " Main kisa ka nahiin' ke bacche? 

Bacche ko kisi naa kisi kaa toh hona hi padega naa! Nahin toh baccha kaise hoga?? ๐Ÿ˜†

I am in a jovial mood today after reading your post!

And yeah, With Laila... I kinda sorta have mixed feelings. I think she does love him, but knows that she'd never be loved back. Which for a second makes me pity her... But then, she is ASKING to be treated like that! Which makes me desensitized towards her. 

Thakurain-Sa loves Thakur-Sa with all her heart... But then, Thakur-Sa has that jab tak sab accha accha hai and she is all gullible, tab tak beintehaan pyaar karo. 

I am pretty sure he'd discard her as soon as she starts objecting to his wrong deeds! 

It is not only you MKM..! I think all of us unanimously hate the nerolac butterfly! 

I am wishing and hoping he sees her first in that joda she is wearing! I cannot wait for his eyes to go 'puppy-Rottweiler' seeing her! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you and i LOVE the jovial you!๐Ÿ˜ณ... Yep. Its not like I feel bad for Laila. Why should anyone? Rudra has shown her the mirror and its cracked - if she still loves her reflection - ITS HER PROBLEM. 

Thakurain Sa doesn't have a great fate ahead - JUST A FEELING. 

Don't worry, you will get that Puppy-Rottweiler look in Rudra's eyes for his Parolata a lot of times this week.๐Ÿ˜†