mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
accha ab gud night...bahut der ho gayi hai😊fir milenge😊
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Na behhna NAAA NAAA πŸ˜†

Humein iss CC mein ek aur BHEJA FRY nahi chahiyay abhi πŸ˜• Too much ho jaayega!! Sachh mein..

And lagaaoing JI has become an AADAT for me with some people- and u are one of them! Pehhle tokkna thaa naa-- ab toh it's become a habit (which I like btw) πŸ˜† BUT I'll try not to if it bothers u- and I apologize agar galti se JI lagg gaya kahiin!! It's so hard to imagine doing this- it's like me calling someone "Tu" - I don't do that even in real life πŸ˜† Like calling AVINESH- "tum"... It's AAP.. Similarly Aaap Tina 'Ji' hain.. Trust me it ain't bad! πŸ˜† Chill! Good nite and CONGRATULATIONS once again πŸ€— Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Panthera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€ͺ Hi Peeps. Am alive (I think!)and still in the land of no internet. Hope everyone is well. Missing you guys. hope i havnt missed anything important, ummm. .. like a certain cheaperstar getting his ba*** caught in a revolving door muahahaha! I can't even remember where everything was at with who is watching what. umm I recall chikni coming back from india complaining her bum got big! 😈
Mann! I need a bigger data allowance! I need a bigger bum! my clothes don't fit anymore. back soon I hope. muahhh!
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Hey KAT πŸ€— Missing ya 😭

And my bum is FINNNE 😎 Paleo does wonders! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
Panthera thumbnail
Pallavi! Chiknii! πŸ€—
Miss you too.. 😭
chikni does paleo make your bum bigger? gol gappas sound tastier way to go to put some weight on! hehehe!! on a serious note. .. veggie paleo. .. how?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Kabb vaapis aaying from ur vanvaaas??   πŸ˜­
It's so difficult to be here all by myself- Liks has fallen for some rat- (I think she's in love with him).. AR wants to grow a beard.. Dolly and Pallavi beat me DAILY at word games.. I mean sabb ullta ho raha hai.. *sob sob* Main kya karoon?

Who's da vegetarian over here, KAT? πŸ˜† Me tohh switched πŸ˜ƒ Wasn't left with a lot of options in veg paleo actually- so it was majjboori really- and I am not a huge fan of ghaaas phoos/salads πŸ˜• Good luck with veg-paleo though πŸ˜† I toh will have to stay with my turkey, chicken and salmon.. πŸ˜‰
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello Kat nice to see you back.

Hello to all my other sirens too.   
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

My Heart belongs to all My Lovely Sexy Sirens...
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Kabb vaapis aaying from ur vanvaaas??   πŸ˜­
It's so difficult to be here all by myself- Liks has fallen for some rat- (I think she's in love with him).. AR wants to grow a beard.. Dolly and Pallavi beat me DAILY at word games.. I mean sabb ullta ho raha hai.. *sob sob* Main kya karoon?

Who's da vegetarian over here, KAT? πŸ˜† Me tohh switched πŸ˜ƒ Wasn't left with a lot of options in veg paleo actually- so it was majjboori really- and I am not a huge fan of ghaaas phoos/salads πŸ˜• Good luck with veg-paleo though πŸ˜† I toh will have to stay with my turkey, chicken and salmon.. πŸ˜‰

Whaaat?! 😲 Liks..rat?! Beard..word games. . Ok. .ok. .relax. Chill Chikni. As long as it's not Liks wanting to grow a beard, this is salvagable. Liks honey. ..remember...
this is sultan's harem, not a rat warren. (Are word games infectious? )
We left that toxic neighbourhood and came here remember? Let some rat grow a beard and you fall for AR. Dolly and Pal, get Chikni a dictionary. Chikni ..throw it at the rat. Aim well!
Liks, we love you . ...even if you want to root for a rat. We know you'll be taking turns with chikni with that dictionary if and when the footmat turns into a doormat and allows her self respect to be chewed up by the rat.
if its a rat from the genus tewari, family hegde, then Liks yous being over optimistic. chikni, put it down! πŸ˜†
Panthera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

<font size="2">Hello Kat nice to see you back.</font>

<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Hello to all my other sirens too. </font>

Hi Dolly :D
just a quick pop in. back soon.