Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Great to have your vote Dols! You know, so many of us in the Harem were looking forward to this show, and the unnecessary stretch of that chupa-chupi despite the pushes and shoves and MJ not seeing Tara's face sort of made a lot of us frustrated in the Harem. Later too, they kept dragging their feet and a few of us here lost interest...abhi, like Rajju pointed out, there is no mystery element even!
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: thrower

WOW WOW WOW WOW!! I simply can't stop singing Rajjla's praises ever since I read her POV in that post on EBI, HATS OFF LADY!!! I bow to your superior way of putting across your feedback, so intelligent and erudite โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

OK Stop that now...You are embarrassing me๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thankyou so much, but i just echoed what you wrote...All the points you mentioned were Bang ON!!! There wasn't anything particularly to be added because you summed it all. I read the whole Positivity Bhashan too...I wanted to reply but I knew there was no point it would be futile, because the way that particular member has counter attacked your points show that she sees the show from a surface POV...In the long run what's happening is not assessed by her...so I refrained from quoting her but the last POSITIVITY as you may have noticed was for the bashing's ๐Ÿ˜†

Arey itna bol rahi hai, we all need to na๐Ÿ˜†

thrower thumbnail
Tu toh shathir dimag hai Rajju.. outstanding ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!! main toh simply bowled over!! Bows in utter happiness and proud of u โค๏ธ

PS: U know Rajju, there is nothing to be embarassed, I simply loved your choice of words and the simply straightforward way of putting across your point! No bullshitting, no play on words, simply marvelous!
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello dosto ki haal-chaal hai๐Ÿ˜Š..."rita,raju,dolly"...maine abhi-2 EBI forum per sari poblem ka solution diya hai apni new post me...aur mughe jam k galiyaan padne wali hai iske liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...lekin kya kare brilliant writer hai nahi so jo dimag me aaya kah diya,plzz ek baar aap log bhi meri bakws suggestion ko dekho,i know padhne k baad mai unofficially pagal declare ki jaungi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but fir bhi ek round leke batao kya aap agree karti ho aisa kuch hone se๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
thrower thumbnail
Tina ๐Ÿค— gud to see u here...but itni dher (late) kyun aaying? Me going as I just am about to drop asleep with my head on the keyboard ๐Ÿ˜†

Jhan: If u are making an appearance tonight or tomorrow, a big hug to you too

All sirens-wa: all the best, love and hugs to all the sirens, keep rocking and wish u all super success

Rajju, Lika, Dols, pal: hugs-wa - me going and thanks for having my back u know where, love u all and may GOD bless u all
Edited by thrower - 10 years ago
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: thrower

Tina ๐Ÿค— gud to see u here...but itni dher (late) kyun aaying? Me going as I just am about to drop asleep with my head on the keyboard ๐Ÿ˜†

Jhan: If u are making an appearance tonight or tomorrow, a big hug to you too

All sirens-wa: all the best, love and hugs to all the sirens, keep rocking and wish u all super success

Rajju, Lika, Dols, pal: hugs-wa - me going and thanks for having my back u know where, love u all and may GOD bless u all

dear thoda der se online aaye,uske baad aapki post per diye gaye lecture ko padhne me busy ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†lekin aapko neend aa rahi hai toh aap jake so jaao mera great suggestion kal padh lena...waise bhi itna mind blowing nahi hai ki aap uske liye apni neend kharab karo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Anybody here who will give MEIEJ a chance post the leap?
mai_manmauji thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajla

hiii raju dear ki haal-chaal hai๐Ÿ˜Šmai EBI se nata todne k baad daily soap se hi naata todne ki tayari me hoon๐Ÿ˜†ab aur torture nahi ghel sakte๐Ÿ˜ญ2 year pahle koi daily soap nahi dekhte the,bade sukun se the,lekin inn shows ki roj-2 ki tension mera ittu sa dimag nahi ghel sakta toh meri orr se toh naa hai๐Ÿ˜Š...waise aapne mera EBI k liye valuable suggestion wala post padha ki nahi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tina_28 - 10 years ago
gator thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its not meiej anymore. Its gona be completely new show with new Dd. So yh I might
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Count me out... Rajla.